• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pixie0622

• willenette

• gtLmh0622

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM                      Official Social Media                    FACEBOOK:  Lee Minho                 INSTAGRAM:  

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

Where is my Oppa??

miss lmh so much 

he is MIA :( :bawling:

im waiting for some casting news 

oh god please bless us with more Lee Min Ho news, Mym please give us some content :bawling:

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

Over 50,000 views is topped the ranking of Youtube "The Actor is Present~KoreanActors200~" by KoreanFilmBiz KoBiz.

EzgiVz4VoAQ0l7y?format=png&name=medium

EzgibLYVIAgyChs?format=png&name=small

cr. JapanMinoz白銀の月明かり-haruharu-

• Like 8
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

Excellent singing ability! 10 popular Korean actors in charge of the drama OST

In recent years, the popularity of Korean celebrities has been rising rapidly due to the influence of the "4th Korean wave boom" that has arrived again from 2020. Among the actors who appear in popular dramas and movies, not only are they well-known for their acting ability, but there are also many who are actually good at singing, and they are also in charge of the songs in the works in which they appear! So this time, we will introduce Korean celebrities who sang the original soundtrack (OST) of the drama, along with their songs ♡

Lee Min Ho

As a charismatic actor, Lee Min Ho has a reputation for playing roles that combine dignity and charm, such as a chaebol and king.

In an interview, he revealed that he had taken vocal lessons with popular singer K.Will and musical actor Park Joon-myeon to sing songs at fan meetings around the world . As a result, he gained singing ability comparable to that of a singer!

In the 2013 blockbuster drama "The Heirs, " he sang " 아픈 사랑 (painful love) " with a sexy sweet voice 

https://www.cosmopolitan.com/jp/entertainment/celebrity/g36010903/ost-korean-actor-actress/?slide=11

• Like 5

ДаOn April 22, 2015, Lee Min Ho's former agency Starhaus Entertainment posted on Facebook that Lee Min Ho had opened his @ actorleeminho account on Instagram. The agency announced that the account was created by the actor for closer communication with fans, and also expressed the hope that now, after the opening of the official account, the fakes posing as Lee Min Ho will disappear.

Lee Min Ho "I'm a real Lee Min Ho impersonator," opened Instagram.

[Ilyo Economics = Reporter Lee Jung Min] Actor Lee Min Ho has an Instagram account.

Meanwhile, for fans who have been hit by fake accounts, Instagram, which launched after hard work, only uploaded two photos less than a day after launch and surpassed 230,000 followers.

EziXMEVXMAIOdN9?format=jpg&name=medium

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho set up an Instagram account on the afternoon of the 22nd and posted the first photo. The photo I uploaded with the post “I started by posing as a different person, I'm the real Minomi, impersonating Nono,” turned out to be a filming location in China. I made it memorable.

Minomi is Lee Min Ho's longtime nickname and is also the nickname fans refer to as Lee Min Ho.

Fans who viewed the account of impersonation posted a message asking Lee Min Ho to prove he was actually Lee Min Ho, and Lee Min Ho posted another photo that appeared to be behind the scenes, and a cute one happened. an event that said: "I am really me."

17323_13678_921.jpg

According to Starhouse, "The account posing as Lee Min Ho has left fans confused." Lee Min Ho's Instagram discovery, commonly referred to as the king of social media, has a special meaning.

By linking 16 million Facebook friends, over 27.5 million Chinese Weibo and 2.5 million Twitter friends to Lee Min Ho's account, we are making an incredible impact because all fans can come together to break the news.

Lee Min Ho, who used it carefully to communicate with her fans, returned to scrutiny after just two Instagram photos. In the future, fans from all over the world, as well as industry representatives, will pay attention to how and how to create a new resonance.

Translate from Korean google

Источник: http://www.ilyoeconomy.com/news/articleView.html?idxno=17323

• Like 2
4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks @nina_mitrokhina @syntyche for the ANDZ spring pictures of LMH - love the serene pastel shades.

1 hour ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Thanks @nina_mitrokhina @syntyche for the ANDZ spring pictures of LMH!:).

@Min2206, @backstreetboysfanThank you for your kind words. It's so good that Lee Min Ho's photos are truly joyful! We will all be looking forward to his new videos and possibly some good news.

• Like 3

"Capturing" the male gods named Lee is raging in the hottest Korean dramas today.

FPT News, 22.04.2021

Lee Jungki, Lee Minho, Lee Dong Wook - the three "pictorial" male gods are all famous names in Korean films lately.

With their striking appearance, powerful and impressive acting on the screen, all three of the following male gods create an explosive "aura" from the film to the real world. Let's take a look at their careers and achievements.

1. Lee Minho

Possessing a beautiful appearance without a dead center, he always plays on the screen the role of a cool or super-rich boy, a boy born in 1987. Lee Min Ho is a famous person in Asia. In addition to the role of the king in the latest TV series "The Immortal King", "City Hunter" (2011), "Heirs" (2013), "The Legend of the Blue Sea" (2016), ... more and more often he is mentioned names. full bloom.

991816090-56782878-2.jpg

Coming out of the "legendary" TV series Boys Over the Flower (2009), Lee Minho still maintains his form as an A-list star alongside popular films such as The Legend of the Blue Sea (2017), Heirs (2013 ).

lee-min-ho-noi-bat-nhat-trong-f4-boys-ov

Lee Minho stood out with his partner in Boys More Flowers.

Lee Minho's most famous films are now available on FPT Play: Boys Over Flower (Meteor Garden); Legend of the sea; The Heirs ...

Translation from Vietnamese google

https://fpt.vn/vi/tin-fpt/diem-danh-nhung-nam-than-ho-lee-lam-mua-lam-gio-nhung-bo-phim-truyen-hinh-han-quoc-hot-nhat-hien-nay--6177.html

• Like 4

Hey @gtLmh0622 long time no see chingu!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):  Thanks for the info about LMh topping The Actor is Present youtube video.  

@nina_mitrokhina I didn't realize LMH opened his IG account in 2015.  I recently joined IG (just for LMH!); I'll have to check out his early posts.

@Nikaa94 Think of it this way, we are one day closer to news about a new project! :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

Everyone ready for TKEM week 2 with episodes 3 & 4?  Remember to vote in the poll before it closes!  :partyblob:

PS. If you come across any favorite scenes, lines or question for a quiz, please PM them to me!

• Blob 4
  • CarolynH changed the title to Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko];