Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Trailers, film sign for Apple TV 'Pachinko' spotted in Steveston
Lee Min-ho fans take to social media of the new filming location for the series

about 4 hours ago By: Valerie Leung
Share via Text Message

pachinko.jpg;w=960

Pachinko film set in Steveston spotted.@rhoze43 Twitter

Trailers and film crew have been spotted in Steveston for the filming of Apple TV's new multilingual drama series.

According to a Twitter post, the film sign code and set in a photo is for the series Pachinko, which is based on the epic historical novel by Min Jin Lee.

Late last year, Apple announced the cast members for the multilingual drama – to be told in Japanese, English and Korean – including Lee Min-ho, Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Kim Min-ha, Soji Arai and Kaho Minami among others.

The international drama series kicked off production on Oct. 26, with filming taking place in South Korea and now in Vancouver.

Members of Lee's fanclub, known as Minoz, have constantly tweeted of the progress and sighting of the Korean superstar since he arrived in Vancouver on Feb. 25.

Pachinko is an eight-episode adaptation of the Min Jin Lee novel of the same name. The series follows four generations of a Korean immigrant family in Japan in the 20th century.

https://www.richmond-news.com/in-the-community/trailers-for-pachinko-spotted-in-steveston-3541435

• Like 6

27 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Interesting @leeminhosny ; your last post, that is.  It's fun to guess what scene they are filming.  It looks like that farmhouse where Hansu brought Sunja and her family after Osaka (?) was destroyed.  

It can be, I think fishing market  but I don't know 

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Today marks seven years of the PROMIZ company with PMZer. how
and 7 years that I was happy to be together, I will continue to do my best to become more brilliant PROMIZ together.
PROMIZ will create more sustainable and positive change as a donation platform that promises and makes exchange a reality.
Let's be together, PROMIZ!

PMZ OFFICIAL Movie "KNOCK" (KOREAN)

• Like 4

Happy 7th PROMIZ!

Ah, I remember that day when LMH went off to basic training.  Geez, we're 3 years older :wut:  Do you remember that we noticed that ajusshi #1 accompanied LMH to the entrance; we thought that was so sweet?  I miss ajusshi #1.:tears:

Did we miss Jong dae's birthday?  I thought I saw a lot of IG posts yesterday.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Happy 7th PROMIZ!

Ah, I remember that day when LMH went off to basic training.  Geez, we're 3 years older   Do you remember that we noticed that ajusshi #1 accompanied LMH to the entrance; we thought that was so sweet?  I miss ajusshi #1.:tears:

I miss ajussi too :joy:Probably this is his last scene with LMH :lol:

Spoiler

• Blob 2

Lee Min-ho Is Back To Promote Lazada's Birthday Sale!

BY WILLIAM HUNTINGTON / MAR 15, 2021

20201016d173cc0a14634c4d2_th_1024x0.jpg

http://images.en.koreaportal.com/data/images/full/43568/lee-min-ho.jpg?w=750

Lee Min-ho

K-Drama superstar Lee Min-ho is turning once again into Southeast Asia's favorite star as he returns for Lazada's birthday sale this March 27th. The eCommerce platform is conducting a major sale event in line with its ninth birthday.

This South Korean heartthrob became famous for the TV drama series "Jumong" and "Boys Over Flowers." Now, he is top-billed and one of the most in-demand endorsers for the shopping website Lazada.

On March 27th, Lazada is celebrating its ninth birthday with a big sale across its platforms. Lee Min-ho is appearing in all the ads with various versions in the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, and so much more, joining the famous celebrities in these countries.

In the Philippines version of the ad, the actor, with his new hairdo distinct from his previous projects with Lazada, plays the guitar and sings "Happy Birthday" with Filipino personalities and influencers Kathryn Bernardo, Mimiyuuh, and SB19.

Lee Min-ho does a similar act in the Malaysian version of the Lazada advertisement, with a Malaysian star. He also has a Singapore version of the ad, featuring other stars in the Southeast Asian country and Lazada's very own mascot.

In its official statement on its YouTube page, Lazada said, "We are turning nine! (emoji) On our birthday, we are rewarding you with the newest trends, latest assortment, unveiling exclusive content, innovative products and hourly surprise deals! Our birthday becomes a reason for everyone to fulfil their wishes!"

Lee Min-ho has done several other ads and promotions for Lazada, as he has been with the eCommerce platform for several months already. The Korean actor has been part of the November 11th, 2020 big sale, as well as Valentine's day celebration greetings Lazada-themed.

Started in 2012, this Alibaba Group-owned shopping platform is operating in Southeast Asia, except Myanmar, Laos, Brunei, and Cambodia.

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/48484/20210315/lee-min-ho-back-promote-lazadas-birthday-sale.htm

• Blob 2

This is how Lee Min Ho is in post-quarantine in Canada until he talks about filming the drama Pachinko.

RD Dhani Zulianda Putra
- March 15, 2021

179230449.jpg

EDITORIAL NEWS - Lee Min Ho will soon begin filming the Korean drama Pachinko. Of course, this further increased the curiosity of the fans.

Most of the dramas starring Lee Min Ho have received high marks. Not only that, Lee Min Ho is also called the "king of drama."

Of course, this is inseparable from Lee Min Ho's hard work and, of course, thanks to the support of Lee Min Ho's own fans. The accomplishments in the entertainment world have never been separated from this actor.

Moreover, this time Lee Min Ho will immediately start filming the drama "Pachinko". A quote from one of the media that reported on a South Korean artist, namely Lovekpop95, on March 15, 2021, they explained Lee Min Ho's situation upon arriving in Canada.

The media explained that Lee Min Ho has completed a quarantine period in Canada, which is being carried out in accordance with the Covid-19 procedure, which requires tourists to quarantine.

On March 13, 2021, Lee Min Ho uploaded his photo as an event after completing the quarantine process on his personal Instagram account @actorleeminho.

In this post, Lee Min Ho enjoys the view of the cool city, so fans want to get there too.

The media also explained that after the completion of the quarantine and his personal activities in Canada, it is possible that he will conduct the filming process in April 2021.

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1311612157/beginilah-keadaan-lee-min-ho-pasca-karantina-di-kanada-hingga-curhat-proses-syuting-drama-pachinko

Thanks to the prince's charm, Lazada is interested in Lee Min Ho becoming the brand's ambassador to Southeast Asia.

RD Dhani Zulianda Putra
- March 15, 2021

1248836640.jpg

EDITORIAL NEWS - Lee Min Ho is a top-class actor, also known as the "King of Drama", not only in the entertainment world, but also in the advertising world.

This handsome actor has always attracted attention in any career. This time, Lee Min Ho surprised the advertising world.

Lee Min Ho reportedly joined the ambassador program some time ago. A quote from the entertainment media that discussed a South Korean artist named Lovekpop95 on March 15, 2021 states that the Lazada Group has announced a partnership with handsome actor Lee Min Ho.

For the fans themselves, this is, of course, a source of pride, because the Internet market called Lazada is quite phenomenal in Indonesia itself.

The media also talked about the partnership between the company and actor Lee Min Ho. Advertising campaigns were carried out in the last event on 11.11.

Of course, Lazada's collaboration as an online shopping company is aimed at improving advertising performance and better attracting public attention.

Considering Lee Min Ho is a leading drama actor and has a large following, one example is his Instagram media channel @actorleeminho with 22.9 million followers.

Media Lovekpop95 also clarified that Lee Min Ho has also starred in six markets in Southeast Asia. Of course, this is very interesting, especially for those of you who idolized this handsome Lee Min Ho.

Editor: Dimar Aditya
Translation from Indonesian google

https://editornews.pikiran-rakyat.com/entertainment/pr-1311612065/berkat-pesona-bak-pangeran-buat-lazada-tertarik-menggaet-lee-min-ho-jadi-brand-ambassador-untuk-asia-tenggara

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

On 3/13/2021 at 7:02 PM, CarolynH said:

Are you near Steveston, @gpicris?

Nope, I'm in Port Moody - close to where he is posting his IG updates, Rocky Point park and Como Lake park. Guess I will take a walk in the neighborhood tonight! Good for the body AND the soul!! :lol:

• Like 4