Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, 1ouise said:

With a polite phrase, the “please” is already included.

We can add “jebal” if we are desperate. :lol:

As @Senseandstyle said we are a bit desperate so I think adding "jebal" is OK

:hwaiting2:

@nina_mitrokhina & @Min2206 I don't know how is for him, but when my cat grew old every separation was harder than the previous one, because I knew every occasion with him could be the last one. I don't know if LMH is feeling the same but probably he is and want to spend as much time with Choco as possible without having her going on long trips far from home. He is a caring pet owner and in that regard he deserves all my respect because I totally understand the feeling of not wanting to be far from them but wanting them to be comfortable as top priority.

What happened with our own Lee Min Ho impersonator? The post  and the answers were deleted by the administration? 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

As @Senseandstyle said we are a bit desperate so I think adding "jebal" is OK

:hwaiting2:

@nina_mitrokhina & @Min2206 I don't know how is for him, but when my cat grew old every separation was harder than the previous one, because I knew every occasion with him could be the last one. I don't know if LMH is feeling the same but probably he is and want to spend as much time with Choco as possible without having her going on long trips far from home. He is a caring pet owner and in that regard he deserves all my respect because I totally understand the feeling of not wanting to be far from them but wanting them to be comfortable as top priority.

What happened with our own Lee Min Ho impersonator? The post  and the answers were deleted by the administration? 

@Missprincesa, you very rightly wrote, how difficult it is to part with your beloved and dear animal, especially when it is already in old age. I understand that Lee Min Ho could not take Choco with him to another country so as not to stress her. But it's still a pity that they are separated for several months. Let's hope that everything will be fine with Choco, and she will happily greet the owner after his return to Korea.

• Love 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Glad that the troll is gone.

Morning Minoz. 
@Nikaa94  once again , thank you for your action.  

How time flies .. It's March now.   Spring is coming, Min Ho-ssi.   :wub:

• Awesome 2
  • Blob 4

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

Glad that the troll is gone.

Morning Minoz. 
@Nikaa94  once again , thank you for your action.  

How time flies .. It's March now.   Spring is coming, Min Ho-ssi.   :wub:

thanks to moderators! :Ohboy3::heartxoxo:

=============

miss LMH so much!! 

can we get some Spring casting news?? :hooray2:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

So, we are settled--Project : 2 dramas in 2021 jebal !(I think we are desperate! lol )  It's short and to the point, so we can type is over and over quickly.  

Oh, that makes me sad that LMH brought Choco to the airport to say good bye.  Stay healthy Miss Choco!  Kminoz should consider buying another dog for LMH now.  When I've lost a pet, what helped was having another that I had to take care of.  It still hurts, but knowing you're responsible for another keeps you going.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@leeminhosny:  Thanks for posting in the LOTBS thread!  I don't want it to be archived.

@Nikaa94 They're looking for extras for Pachinko?  Calling @gpicris :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Yes, they are!! Lucky those Koreans who can be on the set of Lee Min Ho drama! 

I think the author of that Naver post can’t join because she or he is in quarantine and feels unlucky :joy:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3

Spoil the Eyes: 5 Recommended Korean Dramas for Missing Vacation Remedies

spacer.png

The current pandemic condition makes it impossible for us to go on vacation. But for fans of Korean dramas, there is an alternative you can do, namely watching Korean dramas. Here's Spoil the Eyes: 5 Korean Drama Recommendations for Missing Vacation Medicines.

Boys Over Flowers

spacer.png

The drama that was booming in 2009 was probably the most popular through the charm of F4 or the love story of Goo Joon Pyo & Geum Jandi which made it really fun, but more than that BBF also has its own charm from the cinematographic side.

Such as the charm of the island of New Caledonia, France which was the filming location for episodes 6 and 7, the city of Macau in episodes 13 and 14, and the island of Jeju in episodes 22 and 23. Every corner of the beauty of the three locations participated in witnessing the love story of Jun Pyo and Jandi.

The Legend of the Blue Sea

spacer.png

The combination of traditional and modern tourist destinations, as well as natural beauty is also featured in the drama  The Legend of the Blue Sea . The drama, starring Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun, takes place in the country of Spain, which spoils the eye through cinematography from tourist angles there.

In addition to displaying the beauty of the blue beach,  The Legend of the Blue Sea  also displays the beautiful traditional-style architecture of the city of Girona and the luxury of the Palau de la Musica Catalana shopping center.

https://zetizen.radarcirebon.com/2021/02/memanjakan-mata-5-rekomendasi-drama-korea-untuk-obat-rindu-liburan/

• Like 2
  • Blob 6

7 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Doesn't LMh look so cute in the Lazada ads?:heart:

Yes yes 

Especially the last part when he smiles with his eyes and the waves with his both hands, I can’t stop looking at that gif,,, it’s beyond cute!!:love:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1