Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 2/26/2021 at 3:22 AM, syntyche said:

in the meantime, let's imagine him walking past us in person. :lol:

You know, @syntyche, I just saw your post now - this is pretty accurate, but the clothes :). Same hair, same stride, same eyes - but kinda' happier - I don't think there was eye contact, I mean... I was lost anyways...

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1

The fan at the airport who said LMH looked a little tired is ICE's friend.  She mentioned it to someone who commented on her IG post.  

Project 2 dramas in 2021:  Okay, let's go with 2 dramas in 2021!.  Or, 2 dramas in 2021, budi! (According to google translate, budi =please.  Is that correct anyone who is studying Korean?).  @Nikaa94 how about tweeting that if LMH is on a live chat, that "2 dramas in 2021 budi" is what we should type?  

@leeminhosny Do you have your tweets organized by date?  Just curious how you are able to find your tweet from years ago.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

31 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

The fan at the airport who said LMH looked a little tired is ICE's friend.  She mentioned it to someone who commented on her IG post.  

Project 2 dramas in 2021:  Okay, let's go with 2 dramas in 2021!.  Or, 2 dramas in 2021, budi! (According to google translate, budi =please.  Is that correct anyone who is studying Korean?).  @Nikaa94 how about tweeting that if LMH is on a live chat that everyone that is what we should type?  

@leeminhosny Do you have your tweets organized by date?  Just curious how you are able to find your tweet from years ago.

2 dramas in 2021, Please!  Sounds good!

• Like 1
  • Blob 5

Eternal Monarch Star Lee Min Ho arrives in Canada to shoot for his upcoming series Pachinko

fdc2b338-82e4-11ea-8863-2139a14b0dea_ima

The charismatic and talented star arrived in Vancouver, Canada to shoot for his upcoming historical series Pachinko.

The gorgeous and talented superstar, Lee Min Ho arrived in Vancouver, Canada on February 25 to film his upcoming TV series Pachinko. Lee Min Ho’s Canada-based Fanclub, Minoz Canada took to social media to report of his safe arrival at Vancouver International Airport. According to Richmond News, Lee Min Ho will be spending his compulsory quarantine at one of several federally-approved quarantine hotels in Richmond, B.C. According to Canada’s laws, international travellers are required to take a COVID-19 test upon arrival in Canada and stay at a government-mandated hotel for three nights while they await their test results. Post that, they must follow the compulsory two-week quarantine period as authorized by Canada’s Quarantine Act. He will resume filming for Pachinko in April, post his quarantine period ends.

Lee Min Ho will be headling the Apple TV+ series Pachinko. Pachinko is a historical epic drama based on Min Jin-lee’s best-selling novel going by the same name and tells the story of four generations of a Korean immigrant family. The storyline spreads across Korea, Japan, and the United States. In a recent interview with GQ Korea via Soompi, Min-ho shared his honest thoughts about his new drama, Pachinko, where he will be playing the role of Hansu, which by his won admission is “a rich and powerful merchant with ties to organised crime.” Pachinko also stars Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, Kaho Minami and Jung Eun-chae.

Lee Min Ho’s last screen outing was Kim Eun Suk’s fantasy-epic drama, The King: Eternal Monarch, where he portrayed the character of Lee Gon, the royal monarch, who must cross the parallel universe and trick timelines to undo his dreadful past and rescue his lover, Jung Tae ul, played by Kim Go Eun.

https://bulletinobserver.com/2021/02/27/eternal-monarch-star-lee-min-ho-arrives-in-canada-to-shoot-for-his-upcoming-series-pachinko/

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

On 2/27/2021 at 12:58 PM, Nikaa94 said:

• two projects in a year please! 
  • We are waiting for your next work 
  • 2 shows in 2021? :D 
  • we want to see you wearing 3 stripes slippers in a work
  • action project please 

YES YES to all of these! We want casting news ASAP, we want another project in 2021 please!! :please:

OMG, we finally have sighting of LMH in the airport, I am always late to the party, LOL. And we got it from Minoz first, not from the reporters. Minoz is such a powerful and resourceful fandom!! :thumbsup:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

10 hours ago, gpicris said:

Can I get the link, please? I'm collecting samples to reminisce about "the day I was famous" :D :D :D (too bad I wasn't "famous" for my own qualities...)

Of course, dear! Here is the link. I don't know into which language your messages were translated. 

17 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:
we will get a movielog, his staff has camera :evilelmo:

I thought exactly the same thing! I don't know when, but a new movielog is coming! And with Choco! 

Regarding the ongoing fan war on twitter, I don't get it at all. I don't know why people need to drag down an actor or actress to show their support to their favourite. It does not make sense to me how easily hate is spread instead of sharing the positivity and warmth that we get from Lee Min Ho, or from other actors in the case of other people. That is why I am so happy this thread exists, because of the nice people and good vibes we have here. Have a wonderful Sunday you all! 

:fullofhearts:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

On 2/28/2021 at 2:14 PM, nina_mitrokhina said:

Hurrah! If I'm not mistaken, Lee Min Ho took Choco with him to Canada so that he would not be so bored? 

I think he carried her to the airport for the movielog and to say goodbye, but I don't believe Choco travelled to Canada. 

Maybe @gpicris can tell us if Choco was with him when he arrived. 

Edited by serenilmauve
Don’t quote tweets, thanks!
  • Like 3
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, CallieP said:

2 dramas in 2021, Please!  Sounds good!

You can write 민호 씨, 이번해 두 영화를 만들어요! 제발! (Minho ssi, make 2 movies this year! Please! 

Or for drama: 민호 씨, 이번해 두 드라마를 만들어요! 제발!

Please is  제발 (Jebal!)  :)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

I think he carried her to the airport for the movielog and to say goodbye, but I don't believe Choco travelled to Canada. 

Maybe @gpicris can tell us if Choco was with him when he arrived. 

@Missprincesa, thanks for the quick response! It's very moving that Lee Min Ho said goodbye to Choco at the airport. But it is a pity that he did not take the dog with him to Canada, because they are parting for a long time. And I would like to see new videos with Choco.

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Missprincesa said:

LMH is such a sweet person.  Choco is so blessed. 
I saw the clip where he carried her and gave her a big hug at the airport.   He could have said bye to her in the house but chose to bring her along.    Thank you @Nikaa94 for sharing the get_minhoonlyy IG.   

:heartxoxo:

• Blob 4

Korean actor Lee Min Ho arrives in Vancouver to film

Story Center February 27, 2021

El-actor-coreano-Lee-Min-Ho-llega-a-Vanc

Fans tweeted about his safe arrival on February 25th.

Fans of Korean superstar Lee Min Ho have posted on social media that he has arrived safely at Vancouver International Airport on Tuesday afternoon.

While it is unclear where Lee will stay during the mandatory three-day quarantine, he is believed to be in one of several federally approved quarantine hotels in Richmond, British Columbia.

Beginning February 21, foreign travelers are required to take a COVID-19 test upon arrival in Canada and stay at a government-approved hotel for three nights while awaiting test results. They must then be quarantined for two weeks, as mandated by the Canada Quarantine Act.

Members of Lee's fan club, known as Minoz, posted on social media that Lee was traveling from Seoul, South Korea to Canada to film a new limited-edition Apple TV series. Pachinko, based on the epic historical novel by Min Jin Lee.

Late last year, Apple announced a multilingual drama to the cast that will be told in Japanese, English and Korean, including Lee Min Ho, Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Kim Min Ha, Soji Arai and Kaho. Minami and others.

Production of the international drama series began on October 26, filming in South Korea and now in Vancouver.

According to group Who's Filming, the series was filmed in Surrey Studio City as well as at Riverview Hospital in Coquitlam and is expected to wrap up in Vancouver on April 23.

Pachinko is an eight-episode adaptation of Min Jin Lee's novel of the same name. The series follows four generations of a family of Korean immigrants who moved to Japan in the 20th century.

"This article may contain information published by third parties, some of the details of this article were taken from the following source: www.richmond-news.com"

Translation from spanish google

https://celebrity.land/el-actor-coreano-lee-min-ho-llega-a-vancouver-para-filmar/

• Like 4

STORY <Culture Committee> recommends
korean beauties 11

I can immerse myself in drama because there is a handsome guy who gives me strength and strength when I'm tired and don't want to do anything. High trained chest plate with wide shoulder width. A direct and bold expression of love. A handsome guy who still expresses what every woman wants is justice! Introducing the starter lineup that is currently taking over the world of drama.

Hold on to the new four heavenly kings

Lee Min Ho

02-21KC017.jpg

<Nickname given to Aun's breath with co-star Kemi Bog>

The sculptural prince, 187 cm tall and unique in appearance, is also known as the killer in the film. However, he reigns at the top as a true star who is passionate about volunteering as well as beautiful.

Translation from Japanese google

https://storyweb.jp/lifestyle/150305/

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

5 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

You can write 민호 씨, 이번해 두 영화를 만들어요! 제발! (Minho ssi, make 2 movies this year! Please! 

Or for drama: 민호 씨, 이번해 두 드라마를 만들어요! 제발!

Please is  제발 (Jebal!)  :)

With a polite phrase, the “please” is already included.

We can add “jebal” if we are desperate. :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3