Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

36 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

3 months is a lot! He could have filmed half a drama :bawling: :( or more than half of a movie? 

we can’t expect a lot of screen time and it’s only 8 episodes. :( On top of that it may get aired in second half of 2021!  :criesariver:

I don’t understand why he was told to wait 3 months to wrap up Pachinko, how I wish he would have gone and come back sooner. For TKEM he spent 8 months of filming, this time he waited for 3 months until his turn for pachinko filming. I don’t know why we always have to wait and wait. I honestly don’t know how to make myself feel better! I still haven’t accepted the “less screen time” in pachinko,,, this time the waiting time is really killing me,,,, 

Was it really not possible for pachinko team to schedule LMH filming in beginning of April so he could come back sooner?? Time is Gold! He couldn’t do any projects in those months, just waited 

I usually don't think like that, but this time you're so right. While photo shootings and ads and stuff are OK, I prefer to see him doing what he does best: acting. And now he lost a lot of acting time, at his best age, in favor of what? All these little gigs will not advance his career as much as an acting role.

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

Is it really really not possible to get 1 more project this year? So what do we watch in 2021? 8 eps will be over so soon! 

I can’t give up! I will wait for his next work announcement for 2021! No matter how impossible it may seem, I want to hope for next work! Pachinko and 1 more work in 2021! 

I will wait,,,, :cries:

• Like 5

21 hours ago, gpicris said:

So many questions... I'll try... but please don't share on other social media, it's really not worth it

@CallieP twitter plus somebody tipped me off. And there is only one direct flight from Seoul. And some faith :)I'm not so busy at work nowadays and WFH, plus a cool manager, so I could just take a few vacation hours and I was back in the afternoon. Impression? He looks 20 at most, haha, thin and tall, handsome but he did wear a mask so can't really tell, and to me he didn't look overly tired, just content, but I guess people see different things according to their experience: I was always happy and content when getting out of that door and feeling at home

@CarolynH I didn't post anything on IG or anywhere... just here :) but I see my comments went the round so now they are everywhere :(. At least if HE would read them... but I'm lucky enough as is. 

Jeez, @Nikaa94 so curious :)Outfit: light grey hoodie and white mask, I don't remember the rest; Accompanied: yes, but I don't know by who; Looked at us: yes, otherwise he would have almost tripped on us :) plus there weren't many other people to look at; Called him "oppa": no, because I feel it would have been disrespectful, I don't know him personally; Seconds to see him: 5 to 10 minutes. There was nobody else to look at :). Felt like a nanosecond; Pictures taken: yes, but I'm not sharing because they are not good and I don't think he would like that. Whew! 

Thank you for your reply.  One more question, since he was wearing a mask, were his eyes smiling or sparkling when you looked at him for 5 to 10 minutes? :blush:

• LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

44 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Is it really really not possible to get 1 more project this year? So what do we watch in 2021? 8 eps will be over so soon! 

I can’t give up! I will wait for his next work announcement for 2021! No matter how impossible it may seem, I want to hope for next work! Pachinko and 1 more work in 2021! 

I will wait,,,, 

Don't lose hope @Nikaa94!  I remain confident that he'll at least start filming again in 2021.  I don't think he'll need that long a rest since, as @leeminhosny pointed out he's had 3 months rest.  I don't think his role in Pachinko is that strenuous that he would need a long rest.  Just pray the right script reaches him; that is the key.

I wouldn't be surprised if LMH does a live chat will in quarantine so be ready!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):  Everyone should post the same question or comment; maybe it will catch his eye.  

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

5 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I wouldn't be surprised if LMH does a live chat will in quarantine so be ready!  Everyone should post the same question or comment; maybe it will catch his eye.  

Good point here @CarolynH   If he does, we should.   Thank you for the thumbs up! 

:heartxoxo:

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I wouldn't be surprised if LMH does a live chat will in quarantine so be ready!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):  Everyone should post the same question or comment; maybe it will catch his eye.

..soo... shouldn't we all agree on a question?

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

do we ask or comment about work and acting? I think that’s what we all want, we want LMH to take more projects (2 per year), we wanna see him act more,,, :1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

we should also write simple question and comment because there will be an ocean of comments when he goes live and he can’t read a paragraph lol

• two projects in a year please! 
  • We are waiting for your next work 
  • 2 shows in 2021? :D 
  • we want to see you wearing 3 stripes slippers in a work
  • action project please 

Any other suggestions?

minoz, 

I really don’t wanna miss his IG live, I think I will go crazy if I miss it :wut: 

I know Minoz will share later, but it’s a different feeling to see him live 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

Posted by Dubaikhalifas Since February 27, 2021

Lee Min Ho 2013/01/18 Airport

114456a4141a29bf7926243948bed577.jpg

Spoiler

4319ceedabbd472bb89fd78a13eebbcf.jpg

7cb5ebd60d1e64dd87335fccccd81754.jpg

Lee Min Ho Leaves Paris From Cdg Airport 2019/06/21

e98beecf6b5e2826be3539d83923e520.jpg

Lee Min Ho 2012/03/01 Airport

Spoiler

77a3c5a91d2d1034ee21c3624613af3b.jpg

A collection of amazing outfits by Korean actor Lee Min Ho.

https://ciampeathehomedesignings.com/

• Blob 2

The King: Eternal Monarch Star Lee Min Ho arrives in Canada to shoot for his upcoming series Pachinko

The charismatic and talented star arrived in Vancouver, Canada to shoot for his upcoming historical series Pachinko.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk 99957 reads  Mumbai Published: February 27, 2021

lee_min_hoo_getty_main.jpg?itok=M-265has

The King: Eternal Monarch Star Lee Min Ho arrives in Canada to shoot for his upcoming series Pachinko

The gorgeous and talented superstar, Lee Min Ho arrived in Vancouver, Canada on February 25 to film his upcoming TV series Pachinko. Lee Min Ho's Canada-based Fanclub, Minoz Canada took to social media to report of his safe arrival at Vancouver International Airport. According to Richmond News, Lee Min Ho will be spending his compulsory quarantine at one of several federally-approved quarantine hotels in Richmond, B.C. According to Canada's laws, international travellers are required to take a COVID-19 test upon arrival in Canada and stay at a government-mandated hotel for three nights while they await their test results. Post that, they must follow the compulsory two-week quarantine period as authorized by Canada’s Quarantine Act. He will resume filming for Pachinko in April, post his quarantine period ends.

Lee Min Ho will be headling the Apple TV+ series Pachinko. Pachinko is a historical epic drama based on Min Jin-lee's best-selling novel going by the same name and tells the story of four generations of a Korean immigrant family. The storyline spreads across Korea, Japan, and the United States. In a recent interview with GQ Korea via Soompi, Min-ho shared his honest thoughts about his new drama, Pachinko, where he will be playing the role of Hansu, which by his won admission is "a rich and powerful merchant with ties to organised crime." Pachinko also stars Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, Kaho Minami and Jung Eun-chae.

Lee Min Ho's last screen outing was Kim Eun Suk's fantasy-epic drama, The King: Eternal Monarch, where he portrayed the character of Lee Gon, the royal monarch, who must cross the parallel universe and trick timelines to undo his dreadful past and rescue his lover, Jung Tae ul, played by Kim Go Eun.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/king-eternal-monarch-star-lee-min-ho-arrives-canada-shoot-his-upcoming-series-pachinko-625525

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

13 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Don't lose hope @Nikaa94!  I remain confident that he'll at least start filming again in 2021.  I don't think he'll need that long a rest since, as @leeminhosny pointed out he's had 3 months rest.  I don't think his role in Pachinko is that strenuous that he would need a long rest.  Just pray the right script reaches him; that is the key.

@CarolynH, I very much agree with you - And when the time comes, he should think about who he wants to work with, the emotional journey of the script, physical challenges, or humor when he considers a script. I'm sure he may also want viewers to see him in a specific light – whether that means sticking to roles he is typically cast in or changing it up in an unexpected way. I wonder if LMH acts spontaneously once in a while and without a script; a good/great actor is doing this so, everything is made up on the spot.  :blush:

17 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@nina_mitrokhina

Thanks for posting the news on MH arrival and staying at Richmond BC hotel for 3 nights while waiting for covid result before quarantine for 2 weeks. 

Filming will wrap up by April 23, hopefully between those few weeks we get to see him post from his IG. 

@1ouiseI got the information from a Minoz who posted out in IG. 

@Thong Thin, I was told that this is one of the Richmond hotels, which were added to the Canadian government's list of authorized quarantine hotels. Travelers flying into Vancouver International Airport (YVR) will be staying nearby in Richmond, BC. :blush:

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 3

@Thong Thin, thank you very much for your kind words, but I must warn you that this information is taken from the network and may require clarification. We are all very lucky that a real eyewitness told about Lee Min Ho's arrival in Canada, who sincerely shared his joy with us. It is all the more pleasant that Minoz reported this event a day earlier than the official press of Canada.

@willenette, hope you are absolutely right and Lee Min Ho will surprise us with something special this year. He can choose any genre and any image unfamiliar to the public in order to break the typification of the early roles. Let's hope so and wait patiently for the news.

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

Director Yoo Ha cast Lee Min-ho, who is familiar as a conglomerate heir in the drama, to Jon-dae, who has only the ability to fight. Lee Min Ho in Gangnam 1970 gets angry with a sharp eye and runs around the screen that sheds tears in front of love. Lee Min Ho's rough masculineness is unfamiliar but full of happy charm.

61998_238434_297.jpg

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

@gpicris your comments are getting very famous! I have just received an alert for a YouTube video made using your comments on the arrival of Lee Min Ho in Canada. At least they delete the names. I guess everybody wants to know more of him and you are the last one to see him in real life.

@Nikaa94 don't be sad. I also want to have new projects and a lot of Lee Min Ho screen time but I think it's better for him to wisely choose his projects so they are well produced, interesting and challenging for him. Let's trust him and his choices. He is betting now on Pachinko so we must cheer for him.

:7555_attack:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

46 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

your comments are getting very famous! I have just received an alert for a YouTube video made using your comments on the arrival of Lee Min Ho in Canada

Can I get the link, please? I'm collecting samples to reminisce about "the day I was famous" :D :D :D (too bad I wasn't "famous" for my own qualities...)

• LOL 5