Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

7 minutes ago, lupeace said:

i have already lost hope for a second work in 2021 long time ago :pensive: and the main reason for that is other actors dramas take at maximum 3/4 months of filming while lmh dramas took 7/8 months :bawling: 

TKEM took 8 months and it was too long! :criesariver:Then he right away started prepping for pachinko actually, so LMH has been working so hard in 2020 when we think about it! :bawling:

I had high hopes for 2021 Kdrama until I read his interview and I figured there was no hint and talk of new project, also long Pachinko filming,,,,,, 

let’s all pray for LMH 2022 casting news,,,,,

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

:2540_meh:

with English Sub!!!

“I Hope the shows I’m starting goes well this year” 

The Shows???? plural!?? So more than 1 show???? This is GQ YT sub!!! Omggggg:wut:

Please tell me the translator translated correctly!! :wut:

:highonflowers:

Everyone watch this YouTube video!!! It’s like an interview, he answers new questions!!!!! 

:getmygrooveon:

============

Korean MINOZ in DC gallery caught that phrase too “The Shows”

https://m.dcinside.com/board/minho/698030

comments 

Works!! Underlined”

Works!!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, cute, handsome and crazy”

:wut:

He already has a project guys, omgggggg, 

announce it please!!   He says “The Shows....”:wut:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

8 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

with English Sub!!!

@Nikaa94, thanks for sharing this GQ Korea interview. Just so NICE when you're watching something that you fully-understand. Through this interview, I've learned something MORE about him. I look forward to reading more from him. The truth is that celebrities get asked such a gauntlet of questions every time they have a new project to promote that their answers can get somewhat routine. But, this one is different. I love all the questions. It shows a glimpse of his personality that rarely has a chance to come through. You know, there are so many questions that I would love him to answer or waiting these questions to be asked from him : 1) What do you like doing in your spare time? 2) Who is your celebrity crush? 3)How would someone get your special attention? 4) What has been your best/worst date? 5)  Would you date a fan? - LOL - And looking at those photos on the spread, it can’t be denied that he looks striking & super fine. What a beautiful sight. This looks like a great photoshoot, huh? Love them!  :blush:

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

LMH seems so sure,,,, then he already signed?? Then why there is no announcement?? And what channel has vacant time slot??

omg, I hope we get the announcement soon :2540_meh:

I’m reading Korean comments on YouTube and also DC gallery, they all emphasized “The shows” he said in his interview and are looking forward to it 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Everyone watch this YouTube video!!! It’s like an interview, he answers new questions!!!!! 

Korean MINOZ in DC gallery caught that phrase too “The Shows”

https://m.dcinside.com/board/minho/698030

comments 

Works!! Underlined”

Works!!!!!!ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ah, cute, handsome and crazy”

Thank you @Nikaa94  You are the best! 
LMH looks so dang cool in this dark mode.   Night Lee Min Ho!    How can one be so cool and hot.   
The minute he blows the light off the match, wow!  And did you see how ho hold the match.  Great videography!

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

2 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH seems so sure,,,, then he already signed?? Then why there is no announcement?? And what channel has vacant time slot??

there are timeslots on twitter from different channels already revealed not all the actors announced, they must probably signed on but some actors don't like announcing until everything is settled.

for example today: gong hyo jin and hyun bin's names were seen in timeslot of some channels which is valid yet no casting news from them, so let's just wait and see

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

1 minute ago, desy said:

there are timeslots on twitter from different channels already revealed not all the actors announced, they must probably signed on but some actors don't like announcing until everything is settled.

for example today: gong hyo jin and hyun bin's names were seen in timeslot of some channels which is valid yet no casting news from them, so let's just wait and see

oh, thanks for the information,,,,,,, :2540_meh:

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

omg, I hope we get the announcement soon 

I’m reading Korean comments on YouTube and also DC gallery, they all emphasized “The shows” he said in his interview and are looking forward to it 

I am  so hoping too.  Pachinko is one .... what else please?  

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 2

“The shows”,,,,,, so he is referring to drama and not movie??

I think the more accurate translation is “The works”,,,,, 

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I am  so hoping too.  Pachinko is one .... what else please?  

Announce it plsssss :heart2beat:

• Like 5

Omg, this is so accurate,,,,,,, :joy:

한국팬들은 '작품들' 해외팬들은 'shows' 에 꼿힌듯ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Korean fans are'works' Overseas fans seem to be stuck in'shows'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

yes, we are stuck with the word “The shows”, Korean fans say “The works”,,,,,, 

That sentence is stuck with me forever :joy: 

@leeminhosny where r you? :happydance::Ohboy3:miss youuuuuuu

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg, this is so accurate,,,,,,, :joy:

한국팬들은 '작품들' 해외팬들은 'shows' 에 꼿힌듯ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Korean fans are'works' Overseas fans seem to be stuck in'shows'ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

yes, we are stuck with the word “The shows”, Korean fans say “The works”,,,,,, 

That sentence is stuck with me forever  

Does that mean , no extra show? drama / movie - just pachinko? @Nikaa94

best go get myself a cup of coffee too

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

6 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Does that mean , no extra show? drama / movie - just pachinko? @Nikaa94

the tweets I shared talked about LMH saying “The works”,,,, “The shows”,,,, 

Fans are excited because he used plural :joy: so meaning more than 1 work 

Let’s see if we will get more than 1 project, hopefully 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

So something crossed my mind and I know I’m reading too much into his interview :approves::joy:

i kinda feel like LMH Intentionally said “The works” and used plural, he knows how his fans pay attention to details,, like how he intentionally showed us his phone password in his movielog and he later said in his interview that he showed that for fun and fans,, maybe he wants us to know sooner about new work,,,he gave us a hint that he will have 2 projects In 2021,,,

We will know if new casting news come out and I was thinking this time we may get the news sooner than we expected because why would LMH wait for Pachinko filming to be over and then announce? In the past, he would review a work after his work has completed its airing. But if he already chose his next work, there is no need to wait a long time to announce,,,

too much analysis, lol :D a girl can dream,,, let’s see,,,

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

The winner of the 1st BOF quiz is..............@1ouise!  :cheers:A first time winner!  Woo hoo! Everyone else did great, missing only the first question.  

Night with LMH was so hot and sexy, wasn't it?.....until the question where the match went out too quickly then we hear his dorky laugh.  :lol:  But, I did feel sad when he mentioned Choco:criesariver:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1