Quantcast

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko]

look back on a classic!   

9 members have voted

1. 1. FAVORITE SCENES FROM BOF (Choose up to 3)

• Entry of the F4
    • Jandi shoving her ice cream in GJP's face after he told her to lick his shoe
    • Jandi's flying kick in GJP's face
    • GJP's afraid of a bee
    • GJP sees Jandi and Ji Hoo kissing
    • When the plane flew overhead as GJP told Jandi that they should date
    • GJP asks Jandi if he can visit her family because he never knew what a family was like until he met hers
    • GJP rejecting Jandi on the bridge in Macau
    • Jandi rejecting GJP in the airport as she left Macau with Ji Hoo
    • GJP and Jae Kyung fighting over shoes in the store in Macau
    • GJP clutching the pink stuffed cat Jandi gave him for his birthday while he slept
    • Jandi going in GJP's room and breaking down (ep20)
    • GJP chasing the bus after Jandi said good bye
    • Jin Hee asking her mother what is more important, Shin Hwa or GJP after GJP was hit by a car.
    • None of the above. What's your favorite scene?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 03/08/2021 at 10:00 PM

• Replies 80.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pixie0622

• willenette

• gtLmh0622

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM                      Official Social Media                    FACEBOOK:  Lee Minho                 INSTAGRAM:  

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

TGIF! 

LMH looks so sweet in the photos with the dog:heart:.  The one of LMH eating a french fry is also adorable.  I read some on IG said he's like a 3 year old lol.  

I appreciate EVERYONE who contributes to this thread, even those who react to posts.  That, in a way, is a thank you.  Some people are quiet and shy about posting; I was that way when I first started on soompi,  Others just have big personalities.  Regardless, which category you fall in :heartxoxo:

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2
2 minutes ago, Intisar G said:

I'm with you I think at this stage of his career nobody will take advantage of LMH nor his popularity but I do believe with the pandemic, it's more easy to do movies with OTT. And I 'm sure he will play the character he wants, that's why agencies review scripts and choose only one from the list. 

Do you think we got all the questions from the magazine? I thought it was some extract? 

I generally think that OTT and also Kdrama are better than movie because of the pandemic. Because we shouldn’t forget that selling tickets during pandemic is tough and there is a rise in cases everywhere. Korean movies aren’t a good choice! LMH’s lotbs costar used to do a lot of movies but now she is doing drama projects on local tv and also Netflix. 

i think the interview is complete because I didn’t see any more extra information anywhere. Koreans already got their magazine and I didn’t see extra information on DC. 

LMH can do many magazines this year, we are still in January! I hope he does Hong Kong or other country magazine too. 

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2
5 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

TGIF! 

LMH looks so sweet in the photos with the dog:heart:.  The one of LMH eating a french fry is also adorable.  I read some on IG said he's like a 3 year old lol.  

I appreciate EVERYONE who contributes to this thread, even those who react to posts.  That, in a way, is a thank you.  Some people are quiet and shy about posting; I was that way when I first started on soompi,  Others just have big personalities.  Regardless, which category you fall in 

Thank you for initiating this forum and till-to-date, liking every posts @CarolynH
Your words of encouragement comforts us in some way.

And my appreciation to all the Chingus who tirelessly posting LMH updates, gifs, videos, articles and constantly sharing their stories, insights, with us here,  all the time.

:heartxoxo::Megathanks:

and to @Nikaa94  our Ambassador of Cheers, please continue to be "wiggling crazy " here. :ilike:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2
31 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you for initiating this forum and till-to-date, liking every posts @CarolynH
Your words of encouragement comforts us in some way.

I try to like every post, but sometimes there's way too much back reading and I want to post a comment!  lol.  I gave up a lot, trying to back read, in the TKEM thread.  That thread was flying so fast, I couldn't keep up.  

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

Wowwwww

Lee Min Ho is surprising us everyday!! I’m soooooo spoiled now:getmygrooveon:

where is our Minho? He had CF filming yesterday but I think he should be going to Canada soon! 

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

Does anyone (calling @willenette) know how the auditioning process works?  Does the studio/director/producer send the script to the actor's agency and ask if the actor is interested in auditioning for a particular role?  The actor doesn't chose what role s/he wants to audition for, right?

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3
3 hours ago, CarolynH said:

TGIF! 

I appreciate EVERYONE who contributes to this thread, even those who react to posts.  That, in a way, is a thank you.  Some people are quiet and shy about posting; I was that way when I first started on soompi,  Others just have big personalities.  Regardless, which category you fall in 

Thanks Carolyn for creating this thread and time flies so quick, did not realised I have been here at this thread for the past 11 YEARS sharing all our thoughts on LMH. 

:heartxoxo:

• Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 3
2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Does anyone (calling @willenette) know how the auditioning process works?  Does the studio/director/producer send the script to the actor's agency and ask if the actor is interested in auditioning for a particular role?  The actor doesn't chose what role s/he wants to audition for, right?

i wish that they will release the audition clip later on if its available. i want to see the producers/writer and the director's impression on lmh

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

“City Hunter” was one the buzziest dramas of 2011 and remains on many “must-watch” action-drama lists. Starring Lee Min Ho and Park Min Young, the show follows the story of Lee Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho), a trained operative who seeks to exact revenge on the politicians responsible for his father’s death. With cool action scenes, character driven plots, and sizzling chemistry between the two leads, it’s no wonder this drama was such a big hit.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1