Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Just now, leeminhosny said:

I think they also don't know it is said just will be schedule 

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I just saw I think there will be schedule today again but I am not sure  @Nikaa94

Maybe it is CF filming 

whatever it is, I got so excited and jumped for joy 

we are getting content by minute lol I can’t blink anymore :joy:

CF maybe yeah 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Minoz, check Minoz zone for new schedule 

so how do Koreans know about new schedule being out today? They seem certain 

Just now, leeminhosny said:

I am happy but I am so tired today I should sleep :joy:

Get some sleep and you will wake up to news and LMH content 

:heart1:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

3 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

@Nikaa94 his schedule for 22 Jan is filming for advertisement. :gangnamstyle:

omg, finally!, thankssssssssssZzzzzzz :highonflowers:

4 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

22 Jan is filming for advertisement. 

Wowwwwwwww :getmygrooveon:

So LMH is still in SK

LOL:joy:  but honestly LMH was preparing for Pachinko! He was very busy!

his eyessssszzzz

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4

OMG, I had to back read 4 pages!  Now all my comments are old :lol:

LMH's hair flipping in the mlog was driving me nuts.  I had a hard time concentrating on the subtitles because I was distracted.  You know what I think the hair flipping was about, is that he was sweating!  Yes, sweating.  Remember he was wearing a hoodie.  Why he didn't take off his heavy coat when they reached the studio is beyond me.  During one of his fan meetings he was doing that hair flipping thing too; I think for the same reason.  I've had pretty short hair (and currently, still pretty short) and when I sweat, it runs down faster because you don't have enough hair to catch the sweat.  When I have long hair, like enough for a ponytail, it doesn't happen, my hair is thick enough to absorb the sweat (yeah, I KNOW TMI!!!).  In fact, I had kimchee rice for dinner (pre packaged- I don't cook) and I found myself doing the hair flipping thing because my scalp was starting to sweat (I can't eat too spicy or I'll start to sweat--again TMI!)  maybe not all the hair flipping was about sweat, but I think some of it probably was.

@Nikaa94 Who needs Chinese media when we have you?:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

He was a bit drunk :joy:

This whole video is so refreshing and full of good moments. All of them are so natural. I like that they are showing us the insides of a production work and that they are really working on the ideas and the production, on full professional mode, but also having fun since they are friends. 

I am looking forward to the guitar version of the song. I am all for acoustic! 

@Areumdaun does your name means beautiful in Korean? I think I understood that in the last King Sejong advertisement. Sorry if I am overstepping, but I heard the word and remembered of your user name. 

Yes @Missprincesa, it means beautiful in Korean. No overstepping at all, glad you thought of me chingu. :heartxoxo:

It feels extra special when LMH says it though - he also says in TKEM ep 3 while time stops  in the park - with a cute head tilt. Gosh my heart :heart2beat:

11 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

OMG, I had to back read 4 pages!  Now all my comments are old :lol:

LMH's hair flipping in the mlog was driving me nuts.  I had a hard time concentrating on the subtitles because I was distracted.  You know what I think the hair flipping was about, is that he was sweating!  Yes, sweating.  Remember he was wearing a hoodie.  Why he didn't take off his heavy coat when they reached the studio is beyond me.  During one of his fan meetings he was doing that hair flipping thing too; I think for the same reason.  I've had pretty short hair (and currently, still pretty short) and when I sweat, it runs down faster because you don't have enough hair to catch the sweat.  When I have long hair, like enough for a ponytail, it doesn't happen, my hair is thick enough to absorb the sweat (yeah, I KNOW TMI!!!).  In fact, I had kimchee rice for dinner (pre packaged- I don't cook) and I found myself doing the hair flipping thing because my scalp was starting to sweat (I can't eat too spicy or I'll start to sweat--again TMI!)  maybe not all the hair flipping was about sweat, but I think some of it probably was.

@Nikaa94 Who needs Chinese media when we have you?:lol:

Tell me about it. I have about a week’s worth of pages to catch up on.

interesting observation on the hair flipping and sweating correlation. It is distracting for sure, I kept missing the subtitles looking at the hair flips and the sexy forehead peaking, had to rewind to read the subtitles again. :blush:

@Nikaa94 is our ambassador of cheer - working hard as always. Thank you chingu. 

• Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

:evilelmo:

15 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

is our ambassador of cheer - working hard as always. Thank you chingu. 

all Minoz are ambassadors of cheer and joy! All of us bring so much fun and joy in the thread! Our Min Ho thread is a cozy and cheerful place! :gangnamstyle:

22 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Who needs Chinese media when we have you?:lol:

Woww :wut: that’s a big compliment! Can I be as good as Sonbaenim Chinese Minoz? :joy:

IMO he will update his IG, just imagine we get more content :joy:

His stylist has posted IG stories and there is clothes in the picture 

• Blob 4

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

all Minoz are ambassadors of cheer and joy! All of us bring so much fun and joy in the thread! Our Min Ho thread is a cozy and cheerful place! 

It sure is!  And notice that almost all the popular days in this thread have been recent?  And we are almost to page 4000!  Cheers to all of us!:2540_meh:

• Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

6 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

It sure is!  And notice that almost all the popular days in this thread have been recent?  And we are almost to page 4000!  Cheers to all of us!

Omg, yes :highonflowers:  Let’s go all the way to page 4000 at full speed :joy:

:2540_meh:
========

You can also watch on YT! Thanks ICE minoz:heart1:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

Just now, CarolynH said:

Seriously though, I wonder what changed to make LMH so much more active in SM.  I'm definitely not disappointed, just curious.  I guess with YOUTube, he found his new hobby.

yeah I agree with YT!! LMH said he was looking for a hobby that is related to his job and he seems to really enjoy it all! I’m so happy LMH is happy! He is doing it independently to some extent and that should be really fun. He uses his own ideas rather than getting ideas from movie or drama directors who normally tell actors what to do. Also, he can interact with us fans and show his self which makes him happy. 

:highonflowers:

His laugh is the best!! I’m so happy we see LMH happy and laugh in his movielogs.

• Like 1
  • Blob 4