Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

28 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@Missprincesa, darling, do not be discouraged by inaccuracies and mistakes. All the troubles of today come from translation difficulties. We have gathered at this forum from different countries and for many of us English is not a native language. Therefore, we did not immediately figure out the dates. I, too, did not immediately realize the difference between the European and American manner of writing dates. Cheer up, everything will become clear in time!

I made the mistake with the mercy-merci words :joy:. Globalisation problems indeed. Let's hope that those are our only problems. 

:7555_attack:

@Nikaa94 he has been showering us with new contents almost everyday since January started, so we shouldn't be greedy... But maybe a live video when in quarantine? We don't want LMH to get bored and with him having fans all around the globe (this forum is a good example) he won't be alone at any time he decides to go for it. :coolshades:

• Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

God I pray that LMH finds a script that he likes and we get a surprise project like Pachinko like a magic :highonflowers:  Writer nims, Pali Pali write your scripts and send them to MYM,,,,

I should have become a writer :facepalm:

2 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I made the mistake with the mercy-merci words :joy:. Globalisation problems indeed. Let's hope that those are our only problems. 

:7555_attack:

@Nikaa94 he has been showering us with new contents almost everyday since January started, so we shouldn't be greedy... But maybe a live video when in quarantine? We don't want LMH to get bored and with him having fans all around the globe (this forum is a good example) he won't be alone at any time he decides to go for it. :coolshades:

Allow me to be greedy, :evilelmo:

• LOL 4

:2540_meh:

:highonflowers:

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Minoz, can I ask for new content for today? :gangnamstyle:I’m so spoiled now, please keep the content coming! What should we do when he goes to Canada, he will be so busy filming. 

omg, I just got my wish!! Thank youuuu for today’s new content 

:getmygrooveon:

Omgggggg

:2540_meh:

Wowwwwwwww

i will keep asking and asking for content :approves:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 1

Lee Min-ho x King Sejong Institute Foundation to inform the world about the beauty of Hangul.."It is an honor to be able to contribute"

spacer.png

The King Sejong Institute Foundation has added two versions of Korean promotional videos produced on the theme of actor Lee Min-ho's social network on YouTube channel.

The video released on the 22nd consists of introducing Sejong Institute to foreigners who want to study Korean while watching Lee Min-ho's daily life, inspired by the actor who actively communicates with the public through his social network. In the video, you can feel the enthusiasm of foreigners who want to learn Korean through the beautiful Korean pronunciation that they encounter with actor Lee Min-ho's wonderful daily life.

On the 15th, the King Sejong Institute Foundation released the first promotional video starring Lee Min-ho, attracting a lot of attention, and introduced the uniqueness and beauty of Hangul to the world with its outstanding visual beauty. The video released earlier is receiving worldwide attention, with comments in various languages around the world.

Actor Lee Min-ho said, “I am happy and honored to be able to contribute to revealing the beauty of Hangeul with videos of everyday life.

spacer.png

Lee Min-ho, who has been active as a public relations ambassador for the King Sejong Institute Foundation since 2019, has joined in promoting the beauty of Korean language and culture at home and abroad, delivering warm news. The two newly released versions of the video can be found on the Foundation's YouTube channel.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111510381

Spoiler

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

:wut:

Korean Minoz on DC: “I'm so busy zzz There's going to be a magazine today too” 

GQ will come out today, I guess! Korean Minoz mentioned in comments on DC

https://m.dcinside.com/board/minho/697975

@leeminhosny they are talking about same magazine right? Probably will be shipped today for Korean?

So can I become make up artist??? :cries: 

• Blob 6