Quantcast

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko]

look back on a classic!   

9 members have voted

1. 1. FAVORITE SCENES FROM BOF (Choose up to 3)

• Entry of the F4
    • Jandi shoving her ice cream in GJP's face after he told her to lick his shoe
    • Jandi's flying kick in GJP's face
    • GJP's afraid of a bee
    • GJP sees Jandi and Ji Hoo kissing
    • When the plane flew overhead as GJP told Jandi that they should date
    • GJP asks Jandi if he can visit her family because he never knew what a family was like until he met hers
    • GJP rejecting Jandi on the bridge in Macau
    • Jandi rejecting GJP in the airport as she left Macau with Ji Hoo
    • GJP and Jae Kyung fighting over shoes in the store in Macau
    • GJP clutching the pink stuffed cat Jandi gave him for his birthday while he slept
    • Jandi going in GJP's room and breaking down (ep20)
    • GJP chasing the bus after Jandi said good bye
    • Jin Hee asking her mother what is more important, Shin Hwa or GJP after GJP was hit by a car.
    • None of the above. What's your favorite scene?

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closes on 03/08/2021 at 10:00 PM

21 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I just saw this on twitter. It is reliable? What does Eleos mean? 

is that the release date? it makes sense cause they said it will air in the middle of 2021

then we should anticipate the trailer to be out in May :2540_meh:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1
  • Replies 80.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pixie0622

• willenette

• gtLmh0622

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM                      Official Social Media                    FACEBOOK:  Lee Minho                 INSTAGRAM:  

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Maybe they changed title of drama to Eleos (English name)  I also saw it in some article 

I have been seen the Eleos reference for some time now. Also in the photo that was published when the filming ended in Korea, I think there was a board where Eleos was written. And, season 1? I am confused.

Maybe Apple TV is going to produce several contents specially for the Korean Market and they are labelling them under a category named Eleos? 

I like to make hipothesis too much (facepalm). 

3 minutes ago, lupeace said:

is that the release date? it makes sense cause they said it will air in the middle of 2021

then we should anticipate the trailer to be out in May :2540_meh:

I think those are the dates for filming in Canada. 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I have been seen the Eleos reference for some time now. Also in the photo that was published when the filming ended in Korea, I think there was a board where Eleos was written. And, season 1? I am confused.

Maybe Apple TV is going to produce several contents specially for the Korean Market and they are labelling them under a category named Eleos? 

Western dramas are S1/2/3 etc. I think they write routinely, Netflix also says for every Kdrama S1 .I think Eleos English name of drama .

We read for Filming Schedule Feb 13-April 23 in a article previously but some Kminoz said Korean staff has gone middle in Jan. Probably they will start in beginning of Feb. Maybe this date is correct. 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I think those are the dates for filming in Canada.

what? i thought that they said filming in canada will start 13 feb not juin?

but if it is really the release date then why would it take 4 months while being aired (from juin to sep) when its just 8 episodes. dont tell me we will only watch 2 episodes each month :criesariver:

aaaah im confused 

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, pixie0622 said:

I’m lapping up LMH the Director. Focused, purposeful and so caring toward his talent. The standard way is to release the main video then show the BTS.  But no, he first shows us how the collab came to be, to pique our interest. Then he shows us the process, further building up anticipation.  Have no idea what comes next...pushing LSG to do things he won’t otherwise do? By the time the main video comes out, the Airens and Minoz have already fused into one giant fandom: the AiNoz or MinRens! Bwahaha :tounge_xd:

His giggles...hearty laugh...constant fiddling of his hair...googoo eyes toward Seunggi...we stan a boy-man, a Peter Pan lol :sweat_smile:

I realized that the image he’s showing us in  his videos is not too far from what we saw in his numerous drama BTS, his Good Day Series and 8 Letters.  He’s a real fun-loving guy, surrounds himself with like-minded people, always caring and child-like. That’s why we hurt so much when criticisms are leveled against him.  Just like he said, some people are surprised that his RL persona is different from his on-screen image, which prompted him to do his YT series.  So non-fans are discovering now the real LMH.  This makes me a very happy fan 

@pixie0622  i just posted a comment under lmh's last video saying something similar to what you said. is it you who commented it? i liked it :heart:

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

ELEOS is the working title. When a film or commercial is being done, the team uses a working title to keep things confidential.  A lot of documents—permits, contracts, etc.—need a project name and thus a working title is used.  I wouldn’t be surprised though if the final Series title is not Pachinko since it’s been written that the Series is BASED on the novel and not exactly a film version of the book. 

@lupeace  No, I did not comment on the YT video but it’s an obvious remark :blush:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 2

"Elios" means "mercy" in Greek. This is indeed a working title and has been reported in many articles. It is strange that in the USA in 2020 a film with the same name, but with a completely different plot, has already been released. Confusion can arise if a working title is left for the film.

MV5BYTdlY2Y3OGMtMDZkYS00MDVlLWFjOWEtYjk3

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8888462/?ref_=tt_sims_tt

MV5BNGVhMTE4OWMtZWE3ZS00MzZjLTkzYmYtMzQ3

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11985484/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
8 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Thank you @syntyche 

LOL @Nikaa94  Did you text LMH personally or what ... he really released the MovieLog ... hahahhaha!   Can't help thinking about you. :heartxoxo:

no I didn’t text LMH, I don’t have his number :joy: :doggie:

we have got so many content and I’m so grateful but what about the rest of the week? :D we got magazine interview in advance too, I hope we get more surprises from LMH. Because I have become so spoiled and really want more and more content 

what’s next? He won’t release episode 4 for now and maybe next week.  What else is left ? Hopefully Airport pics 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, lupeace said:

what? i thought that they said filming in canada will start 13 feb not juin?

but if it is really the release date then why would it take 4 months while being aired (from juin to sep) when its just 8 episodes. dont tell me we will only watch 2 episodes each month :criesariver:

aaaah im confused 

@Missprincesa im really stupid and very excited to notice that the title of the tweet is "pachinko filming update":dead:

i think the date are oganized in american order( month/day/year) not europian order (day/month/year) and thats what confused me :crazily:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1
13 minutes ago, lupeace said:

@Missprincesa im really stupid and very excited to notice that the title of the tweet is "pachinko filming update":dead:

i think the date are oganized in american order( month/day/year) not europian order (day/month/year) and thats what confused me :crazily:

@lupeace, If I understood you correctly, is the filming scheduled for 6 February - 9 April 2021?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1
1 hour ago, lupeace said:

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Western dramas are S1/2/3 etc. I think they write routinely, Netflix also says for every Kdrama S1 .I think Eleos English name of drama .

We read for Filming Schedule Feb 13-April 23 in a article previously but some Kminoz said Korean staff has gone middle in Jan. Probably they will start in beginning of Feb. Maybe this date is correct. 

Yes, western dramas are listed with season 1, 2, 3 and so on. But that is only the case when a drama has more than one season. Otherwise the dramas seasons are not numbered. Netflix is the only exception I know to that. 

Being sad that, I don't think the story permits several seasons... The message of the novel is seeing that, through the years and for several people, there are things that remain the same (I am trying to be cryptic for those who haven't read the book). And I don't think that message can be really respected in they split the novel in several seasons. 

1 hour ago, pixie0622 said:

ELEOS is the working title. When a film or commercial is being done, the team uses a working title to keep things confidential.  A lot of documents—permits, contracts, etc.—need a project name and thus a working title is used.  I wouldn’t be surprised though if the final Series title is not Pachinko since it’s been written that the Series is BASED on the novel and not exactly a film version of the book. 

@lupeace  No, I did not comment on the YT video but it’s an obvious remark :blush:

Thank you for the information! I didn't know about this working title thing. 

18 minutes ago, lupeace said:

You are not stupid at all. I am European and when reading dates in English I always have to think if they are American or other-part-of-the-world dates. 

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina thank you for the translation, but I don't find any relation between the novel and the word thank you. Maybe we are missing something else? 

• Love 1
15 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@lupeace, If I understood you correctly, is the filming scheduled for 6 February - 9 April 2021?

:joy: i dont know anything anymore :sweat:. please stop confusing me :crazily: im just gonna wait untill official statement comes out 

• LOL 1
1 hour ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

"Elios" means "mercy" in Greek. This is indeed a working title and has been reported in many articles. It is strange that in the USA in 2020 a film with the same name, but with a completely different plot, has already been released. Confusion can arise if a working title is left for the film.

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt8888462/?ref_=tt_sims_tt

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11985484/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1

I have reread your post because I got confused too (see @lupeace? Today is the small mistakes day). You said mercy and my mind automatically translated it from French merci (thank you). 

:Megalol:

Mercy makes more sense, clearly. 

:approves:

4 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@Missprincesa, The meaning of the translation is "mercy" i.e. "forgiveness of sins", not thanks.

I just saw our messages got crossed :tears:

• LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1