Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

Like the way both walk like SWAT Team going on a mission! 

This PD sure knows  how to FIRE our imagination !

Thank you @leeminhosny for this  - that's slow-mo smile and gaze of LMH 
img.gif

And the hair-fiddling clips.  LMH kept doing that.  Even ruffling his hair from the back.  :ilike:

I was right .. even Jong Wan said LMH is like a director!   How come I missed this part? (was rushing just now before dinner time)  .. kekeke
mian he .. and thanks again @leeminhosny

:heartxoxo:

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Who is this Jong Wan  - composer?

Kim Jong-wan is a member of the band Nell.  

He is the writer and producer of Lee Seung-gi's song "The Dreamer's Dream."

He also did "Gravity" for TKEM.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 1

@Min2206 missed you too chingu. Nell - Jang wan is the one who did Gravity for TKEM.

the first scene with the cameras  brought me memories of TKEM - clever on LMH to bring in the TKEM feel to associate the person who they were going to meet, if that is what he was intended to do. 

looks like LMH doesn’t want us to stay in out RL, keeping us content after content. 

The sexiest parts of this video was LMH’s laugh - :heart2beat:

• Love 1
  • Blob 6

3 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

He was a bit drunk :joy:

This whole video is so refreshing and full of good moments. All of them are so natural. I like that they are showing us the insides of a production work and that they are really working on the ideas and the production, on full professional mode, but also having fun since they are friends. 

I am looking forward to the guitar version of the song. I am all for acoustic! 

@Areumdaun does your name means beautiful in Korean? I think I understood that in the last King Sejong advertisement. Sorry if I am overstepping, but I heard the word and remembered of your user name. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

29 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Kim Jong-wan is a member of the band Nell.  

He is the writer and producer of Lee Seung-gi's song "The Dreamer's Dream."

He also did "Gravity" for TKEM.

Thank you @1ouise
Now I can relate .. yes to Gravity - one of my TKEM fav songs in addition to Maze and Orbit. 

17 minutes ago, Areumdaun said:

@Min2206 missed you too chingu. Nell - Jang wan is the one who did Gravity for TKEM.

The sexiest parts of this video was LMH’s laugh 

Missing you too @Areumdaun chingu.    His infectious laughter and the hair-flipping below :love:

• Like 3

spacer.png

I’m lapping up LMH the Director. Focused, purposeful and so caring toward his talent. The standard way is to release the main video then show the BTS.  But no, he first shows us how the collab came to be, to pique our interest. Then he shows us the process, further building up anticipation.  Have no idea what comes next...pushing LSG to do things he won’t otherwise do? By the time the main video comes out, the Airens and Minoz have already fused into one giant fandom: the AiNoz or MinRens! Bwahaha :tounge_xd:

His giggles...hearty laugh...constant fiddling of his hair...googoo eyes toward Seunggi...we stan a boy-man, a Peter Pan lol :sweat_smile:

I realized that the image he’s showing us in  his videos is not too far from what we’ve seen in his numerous drama BTS, his Good Day Series and 8 Letters.  He’s a real fun-loving guy, surrounds himself with like-minded people, always caring and child-like. That’s why we hurt so much when criticisms are leveled against him.  Just like he said, some people are surprised that his RL persona is different from his on-screen image, which prompted him to do his YT series.  So non-fans are discovering now the real LMH.  This makes me a very happy fan :allgoodlol:

• Love 4
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 1

im getting spoiled by lmh this days :gangnamstyle:. i cant get enough of him :bawling:. now im too greedy i want daily new content :hwaiting:. i need to get mysef together 

btw i liked this comment under his last video :thumbsup::

"People first release the main thing then post Behind the scenes. But for Minho its different. He first showed us all the behind the scene footages of how the whole thing came together, makes us impaitient, make us wait and then uploads the main thing. That's such a unique idea of him. Why the hell is he so perfect? At this point i am just head over heels for him"

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

21 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I just saw this on twitter. It is reliable? What does Eleos mean? 

is that the release date? it makes sense cause they said it will air in the middle of 2021

then we should anticipate the trailer to be out in May :2540_meh:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Maybe they changed title of drama to Eleos (English name)  I also saw it in some article 

I have been seen the Eleos reference for some time now. Also in the photo that was published when the filming ended in Korea, I think there was a board where Eleos was written. And, season 1? I am confused.

Maybe Apple TV is going to produce several contents specially for the Korean Market and they are labelling them under a category named Eleos? 

I like to make hipothesis too much (facepalm). 

3 minutes ago, lupeace said:

is that the release date? it makes sense cause they said it will air in the middle of 2021

then we should anticipate the trailer to be out in May :2540_meh:

I think those are the dates for filming in Canada. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I have been seen the Eleos reference for some time now. Also in the photo that was published when the filming ended in Korea, I think there was a board where Eleos was written. And, season 1? I am confused.

Maybe Apple TV is going to produce several contents specially for the Korean Market and they are labelling them under a category named Eleos? 

Western dramas are S1/2/3 etc. I think they write routinely, Netflix also says for every Kdrama S1 .I think Eleos English name of drama .

We read for Filming Schedule Feb 13-April 23 in a article previously but some Kminoz said Korean staff has gone middle in Jan. Probably they will start in beginning of Feb. Maybe this date is correct. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

I think those are the dates for filming in Canada.

what? i thought that they said filming in canada will start 13 feb not juin?

but if it is really the release date then why would it take 4 months while being aired (from juin to sep) when its just 8 episodes. dont tell me we will only watch 2 episodes each month :criesariver:

aaaah im confused 

• Love 1