Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

15 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

aren’t pachinko cast supposed to be on the same page for filming on Pachinko? So LMH may leave for Canada today?? So they can all fulfill their quarantine time simultaneously and start filming 

Maybe they might have different schedule for promotion etc. so it might be different time too.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

13 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

He might leave every moment we should wait in airport :joy:

Omgggg that’s so exciting!!

I would have never thought we would get the complete interview so soon in January!! that was a pleasant surprise!! Also, him leaving for Canada will be a surprise for us because like you said he may leave at any moment!! He may leave late at night or early in the morning, I wish I could sleep in the airport :getmygrooveon:

2021 should be called LMH and surprises for Minoz :highonflowers:

How about Korean Minoz? I thought they would figure out when he would leave for Canada :D 

Chinese Minoz? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 1

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

omg, finally someone said this!! A Couple pages ago, I said the interviewer could have asked more questions, :bawling: I was waiting for questions about TKEM and also what genre and role he wanted to do next. Movie or Kdrama?? I saw on Twitter, Minoz are interpreting LMH’s interview differently. Someone said LMH meant he wouldn’t do romance anymore. But I don’t think so, he was referring to his Prince Charming image and not genre. I wanted a more detailed question about what he wanted to do. I know he said he was thinking about a change but the interviewer should have asked more questions after that. 
also, some Minoz want him do movies from now on, so my questions is what does LMH want? Movie or drama? I don’t care what Minoz want, what he wants matters the most. I didn’t get answer for this question. 

I guess i have to wait to get the news of his next work and then figure out what he wanted, I still don’t know, 

@Nikaa94, It's hard to know from this article if Lee Min Ho will return to the romance genre? I also love this direction very much, but it seemed to me that Lee Min Ho said goodbye to this genre completely and he plans to move on to more complex dramatic roles. I am sad from these thoughts, but there are examples of such acting destinies (Jang Geun Suk). In one thing, you are absolutely right - it is not important what Minoz thinks about the future fate of Lee Min Ho, but what he wants himself! Let's wait for his decision and hope for the best.

• Like 4

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

How about Korean Minoz? I thought they would figure out when he would leave for Canada :D 

Chinese Minoz? 

If there isn't Covid we can know it thanks to fansites  but I am not sure now , maybe he already gone and we don't know it, everything can be

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

19 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

If there isn't Covid we can know it thanks to fansites  but I am not sure now , maybe he already gone and we don't know it, everything can be

Omg, what If LMH is already in Canada?? :wut:

God please let us see his airport fashion after a long time,,,, :please:

21 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

It's hard to know from this article if Lee Min Ho will return to the romance genre? I also love this direction very much, but it seemed to me that Lee Min Ho said goodbye to this genre completely and he plans to move on to more complex dramatic roles. I am sad from these thoughts, but there are examples of such acting destinies (Jang Geun Suk). In one thing, you are absolutely right - it is not important what Minoz thinks about the future fate of Lee Min Ho, but what he wants himself! Let's wait for his decision and hope for the best.

complex dramatic roles? His roles don’t have to be complex and confusing , LMH just brings out the best of any role he chooses, it doesn’t matter simple or complex. How he plays will make that project special. 

Again, I don’t think LMH said he wouldn’t do romance, he said he completed the Prince Charming image and now he wants a change which is why he chose Pachinko. He was talking about image and not genre. Also, many Kdramas have romance because they are Kdrama and not American shows, there are a few non romance dramas which air on OCN or JTBC? OTT is different from Kdrama! Producers invest a lot of money in Kdramas and also male lead casting, it’s also about making profit and producing hit shows. 

anyways, we have Pachinko for now, so excited!

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

24 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg, what If LMH is already in Canada?? :wut:

God please let us see his airport fashion after a long time,,,, :please:

complex dramatic roles? His roles don’t have to be complex and confusing role, LMH just brings out the best of any role he chooses, it doesn’t matter simple or complex. How he plays will make that project special. 

Again, I don’t think LMH said he wouldn’t do romance, he said he completed the Prince Charming image and now he wants a change which is why he chose Pachinko. He was talking about image and not genre. Also, many Kdramas have romance because they are Kdrama and not American shows, there are a few non romance dramas which air on OCN or JTBC? OTT is different from Kdrama! Producers invest a lot of money in Kdramas and also male lead casting, it’s also about making profit and producing hit shows. 

anyways, we have Pachinko for now, so excited!

@Nikaa94, Of course, Lee Min Ho is a wonderful actor, to handle any role and in any genre - I have no doubt about it! But now he is changing his "line role" and moving on to more mature roles. Here is Hansu - a grown man and father of a family, with an ambiguous and complex character. He has never played that before, which is why it is so interesting to wait for the premiere of "Pachinko".

• Like 5

What would have happened if I hadn't met Goo Jun-pyo? I think it would have been great to meet other works.

Yes!  Lee Min-ho would have become a star no matter what the work was.  But, he is the reason BOF is the phenomenon that it is.  His "raw" acting is the best.  To return to something like that for Hansu is quite exciting.

What is Lee Min-ho's desire? That was my desire, raw. So, to find myself back in something unordered.

tumblr_oql9phYRN81w2zf0ho2_540.png

I thought I'd better answer the quiz.  ;)

On 1/11/2021 at 8:20 PM, CarolynH said:

BOF quiz #1

Please place your answer in a spoiler!

1.  What is the name of the student who attempts suicide but is saved by Jandi?

2.  What is the name of Jandi's friend at Shin Hwa?

3.  What does the "F" in F4 stand for?  (I expect everyone to get this one correct!)

4.  Who did Jandi remind Yi Jung and Woo Bin of?

5.  What was Jandi's costume that she wore to Min Seo Hyun's welcome home party?

Spoiler

1.  Lee Min-ha

2.  Oh Min-ji

3.  Flower

4.  Gu Jun-hee, GJP's sister

5.  Wonder Woman

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

@leeminhosny what does lee Min Ho mean by “filming works”, is he referring to new projects? this translation is not super accurate and from google translate. He said filming works or YouTube content, does he mean he spends his free time doing Youtube content and also thinking about new project?:Please: :joy: what do u think? Can we think of this as a hint that he is reviewing for next work? :Please:

http://www.gqkorea.co.kr/2021/01/20/애플tv-제작-파친코의-이민호-에너지가-굉장히-좋아/

What do you think when you are quiet without doing anything? “These days, I think of filming works or almost YouTube content. When not that… , Happily, I don't think there are many factors to worry about. It's both in general and in a comfortable state. happy. happily.”

===========

@CarolynH the reason I didn’t post answer to BOF quiz is that I accidentally opened spoiler from another Minoz post, I will answer the next quiz :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

36 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@leeminhosny what does lee Min Ho mean by “filming works”, is he referring to new projects? this translation is not super accurate and from google translate. He said filming works or YouTube content, does he mean he spends his free time doing Youtube content and also thinking about new project?:Please: :joy: what do u think? Can we:joy: think of this as a hint that he is reviewing for next work? :Please:

http://www.gqkorea.co.kr/2021/01/20/애플tv-제작-파친코의-이민호-에너지가-굉장히-좋아/

What do you think when you are quiet without doing anything? “These days, I think of filming works or almost YouTube content. When not that… , Happily, I don't think there are many factors to worry about. It's both in general and in a comfortable state. happy. happily.”

===========

@CarolynH the reason I didn’t post answer to BOF quiz is that I accidentally opened spoiler from another Minoz post, I will answer the next quiz :joy:

Monika translated it "Q: What are you thinking about when you're quiet, without doing anything? A: Lately, I would be thinking of filming and YouTube content. If it's not that..I think happiness is where you don't have many factors to think about. " Monika knows Korean (If I am not wrong) her translated more correct 

I think he is talking about just Pachinko and Youtube :joy:I don't think he gave us any hint , and If he found excited script he doesn't work for Youtube channel so much , this is just my opinion .(Unfortunatelly) 

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

12 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Monika translated it "Q: What are you thinking about when you're quiet, without doing anything? A: Lately, I would be thinking of filming and YouTube content. If it's not that..I think happiness is where you don't have many factors to think about. " Monika knows Korean (If I am not wrong) her translated more correct 

I think he is talking about just Pachinko and Youtube :joy:I don't think he gave us any hint , and If he found excited script he doesn't work for Youtube channel so much , this is just my opinion .(Unfortunatelly) 

ohh, I see!! Yeah pachinko and YT! That’s a good point, he talked a lot about YT and editing. If he is spending a lot of time on that, it means no new project has caught his attention.  If no preparations, no new work! He said he worked hard to prepare for Pachinko and he is done preparing. He is filming! 

But he said he would give us more good news in 2021, he meant only magazine and more YT content?  :sweating: Cause LMH considers YT as his hobby and not work. I thought he was referring to work in his speech and greeting. 

anyways,,,,, we have absolutely no hint in his new interview! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

ohh, I see!! Yeah pachinko and YT! That’s a good point, he talked a lot about YT and editing. If he is spending a lot of time on that, it means no new project has caught his attention.  If no preparations, no new work! He said he worked hard to prepare for Pachinko and he is done preparing. He is filming! 

But he said he would give us more good news in 2021, he meant only magazine and more YT content?   Cause LMH considers YT as his hobby and not work. I thought he was referring to work in his speech and greeting. 

anyways,,,,, we have absolutely no hint in his new interview! 

Yes unfortunatelly he talked  so much about Youtube and he said to LSG he has free time so much until he will go to Canada and he said he works for editing until 4:00 AM so I think he isn't work for other project now , anyway I hope he will find new script soon. 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

Yes unfortunatelly he talked  so much about Youtube and he said to LSG he has free time so much until he will go to Canada and he said he works for editing until 4:00 AM so I think he isn't work for other project now , anyway I hope he will find new script soon. 

If only I was the interviewer,,,,, :joy:  hopefully he talks more about what he wants to do in future in his next interview,,,,,

wow, I guess I have to turn on my patient mode and stop being delusional, lol :facepalm: 

you see, LMH was thinking about change and Pachinko came on his way. So he accepted to work so fast! It’s because he got the offer that he really wanted. I think LMH said he got pachinko offer after TKEM was over, so it was like a destiny! Everything happened so fast and smooth!! If he doesn’t like his offers, he won’t come back with a new project. Like you said, hopefully he finds the script, genre, and role that he wants. If he specifically would have talked about his desires about next work, I would be looking for writer and director in the category that he wants,:joy:  but I don’t know anything! 

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

If only I was the interviewer,,,,, :joy:  hopefully he talks more about what he wants to do in future in his next interview,,,,,

wow, I guess I have to turn on my patient mode and stop being delusional, lol :facepalm: 

you see, LMH was thinking about change and Pachinko came on his way. So he accepted to work so fast! It’s because he got the offer that he really wanted. I think LMH said he got pachinko offer after TKEM was over, so it was like a destiny! Everything happened so fast and smooth!! If he doesn’t like his offers, he won’t come back with a new project. Like you said, hopefully he finds the script, genre, and role that he wants. If he specifically would have talked about his desires about next work, I would be looking for writer and director in the category that he wants,:joy:  but I don’t know anything! 

I read so many times in other actors/actress interviews if they become popular with a character they receive similar roles always, if a actor becomes popular with evil character he receives similar offers etc. maybe he still receives "Prince charming" offers and he want different characters so he doesn't find excited script, he said Pachinko different yes we talked previously if he finds excited script he will accept it fastly.(Like Pachinko) And I believed that he will receive so many different offers after Pachinko most probably.Pachinko will open new doors him.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 2

spacer.png

THIS is Hansu imo.

I’m over the moon with his candid interview and the accompanying breathtaking photos.  I see and “hear” a new Minho—bolder, more confident and eager to forge new paths.  Yay to Minoz all over the world! 

He’s always been introspective and self-aware.  But now, he’s found the freedom to express himself without fear of backlash.  Having his own agency definitely helps this process.  Like he said, I agree that he’s always been a good guy, aware of his limits and never crossing them.  But having a free hand to reinvent his image (one that’s more comfortable for him) takes guts because he’s tampering with something that’s been proven to work already.  If I can only tell him: We are in for the long haul, babe, so do what you want and we’ll eat it all up :blush:

P.S. I still can’t decide which I want more:  his upper or lower lip? :yum:

Thanks for all the updates, chingus.  Hope you guys get your C19 vaccinations soon so we can all get back to our normal lives :transforms:

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

LMH ?? Long time friend?? JIw complained before why LMH didn’t do collab with him LOL :D  I hope it’s LMH!! :highonflowers:

does jiw have other long time friend (also celeb)?

if it’s LMH, then we will have a new content again, wowww!!!! We are being showered with LMH content,,,,,,,,,,,:getmygrooveon:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

I read so many times in other actors/actress interviews if they become popular with a character they receive similar roles always, if a actor becomes popular with evil character he receives similar offers etc. maybe he still receives "Prince charming" offers and he want different characters so he doesn't find excited script, he said Pachinko different yes we talked previously if he finds excited script he will accept it fastly.(Like Pachinko) And I believed that he will receive so many different offers after Pachinko most probably.Pachinko will open new doors him.

yeah good point!

i personally don’t want him to do more evil roles and IMO LMH always chooses different roles. Hansu is a dark role and I don’t think he will do exactly another dark role next. Because LMH never chooses the exact character concept back to back. In lotbs, he was a con artist but in TKEM he is the king! In heirs he was an heir but in Gangnam Blues he was a gang member. 

if he takes movie, he can do different type of dark roles but I have never seen an evil ML in kdramas! He can act as a prosecutor or intelligence agent (which aren’t Prince Charming roles). Also, I’m not looking for a a specific ‘job’ for his next role, some say they want him to do police or Dr. role, but I don’t think the job matters.

=======

• Like 2
  • Blob 2