Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yeah like a drama scene, agree :joy:

7 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

The behind the scenes of King Sejong institute are amazing! I specially love this gif.

Give me a man who knows what to do with his hands :naughty:

The superiority of our Long-legged Oppa!  :D

The character we didn't know we needed!!  :wub:

I think we need a new poll.  :lol: :lol:

Which character should Lee Min-ho play next?

1.  Carpenter -- action genre

2.  Carpenter -- mystery genre

:heythere:

• LOL 6

14 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Aaww @Nikaa94.  i would have been fooled too:tears:  The only reason that I wouldn't believe it is LMH, other than GB, hasn't announced a new project until the end of the current one.  It seems that he has changed in some ways, but I'm not sure he'll change that one.

@leeminhosny:  I like that hairstyle (at the GB red carpet) on LMH also.  You must be a bangs off the forehead fan.  I remember we had  the poll.  I think he's so handsome without the bangs.  He looked so happy that night.  

I wonder if he's off to CN this week.  I imagine so given the 2 week quarantine.  Hopefully, he'll be bored and have a live chat.  We have to think what to ask!

Live chat? Oh yes please minho

:hooray2:

How abt 24/7 until he quarantine end ? Ok I shouldn’t have ask too much

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, 1ouise said:

The superiority of our Long-legged Oppa!  :D

The character we didn't know we needed!!  :wub:

I think we need a new poll.  :lol: :lol:

:heythere:

Hahaha, I would love carpenter Lee Min Ho, with lumberjack shirts, jeans and work books doing manual chores in his workshop. The genre is the least important to me. But, maybe, mistery? Rom-com? No sci-fi, for sure. 

:Megalol:

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

16 hours ago, willenette said:

@CallieP, looking forward for their collaboration. They have not decided on the song yet & I'm curious what song will this be, which LSG is planning to make. "The Dreamer's Dream" or "Your Eyes, Hands, and Lips." - Lee Seung Gi shared that living under the spotlight all these years was difficult for him, an idea to which Lee Min Ho could relate.  As an actor, it can be difficult to keep your personal life private while also dealing with the demands of the media and your fans. You’ve heard enough stories of successful actors having their privacy compromised to know this is true. Being an actor is physiologically very demanding. The biggest anxiety, of course, is that of failure and desertion by fans. Stars may complain about intrusive fans but they are intoxicated by popularity. And once it’s gone, they land in a void that is difficult to fill. Many manipulate things and create controversies to return to the limelight again. The craft too is demanding at various levels. BUT, they have to be aware that nothing lasts forever.  Once you're on-top there, there's nothing to go but down....... That's the life of being an actor, of being in the entertainment industry. :worried:

I'm hoping, through his movielogs, that LMH might segue into directing.  At least he would continue to be in the industry and he'll be able to spend more time with his family when the time comes.  

9 hours ago, 1ouise said:

How about carpenter by day, spy by night?

• Like 6
  • Blob 1

LOOK: These K-Drama Celebrities Have Adorable Pets

Owning pets and taking care of them have several health benefits. These include keeping you fit and healthy, guaranteeing you are not lonely, decreasing your stress levels, helping you make friends, improving your immune system, teaching kids responsibility, and offering opportunities for socialization. 

Your favorite K-Drama stars are attractive on-screen and are even more attractive when you see them with their pets.

Here's the Korea Portal rundown. 

2. Lee Min-ho

"The King: Eternal Monarch" star Lee Min-ho is among the K-Drama actors who are active on Instagram. This is since many of your favorite Korean celebrities do not have their IG accounts. If they do have, they do not post in them a lot. 

What about his pet? His pet dog is a mini Pinscher named Choco. While he does not tell his fans a lot about Choco, unlike Park Seo-joon, he shows his love for his cute little dog. Why not, as his pet is indeed a cute furry.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : Korea Portal

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/47726/20210114/look-k-drama-celebrities-adorable-pets.htm

• Like 5

Lee Min-ho promotes hangul in King Sejong Institute video

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho promotes hangul in a video from the King Sejong Institute Foundation. [KING SEJONG INSTITUTE FOUNDATION]

Hallyu star Lee Min-ho promotes hangul in a video from the King Sejong Institute Foundation. [KING SEJONG INSTITUTE FOUNDATION]

The King Sejong Institute Foundation released a video on Friday featuring Hallyu star Lee Min-ho to promote hangul, the Korean alphabet. 

Lee, who is the institution’s promotional ambassador, explains in detail about hangul’s originality through calligraphy, fashion items with stiches of the alphabet patterns and furniture pieces inspired by the alphabet.  

The video is available with subtitles in seven languages — English, Chinese, Spanish, Arabic, French, Vietnamese and Indonesian — to be displayed in King Sejong Institutes located across 76 nations.  

“I know that K-content is receiving worldwide recognition and since I am so loved by our foreign fans, I thought it was a good opportunity to spread the beauty of hangul,” Lee said in the video. “I hope more people can get to know the alphabet and Korea through the institution.”

Since debuting through the mega-popular KBS drama series “Boys over Flowers” (2009), Lee has amassed a wide array of global fans through his television successes, such as SBS drama series “The Heirs” (2013) and “The Legend of the Blue Seas” (2016). He’s been active as the promotional envoy of the foundation since 2019.  

The video is available on the foundation’s main website (www.ksif.or.kr) and its YouTube channel.  

BY LEE JAE-LIM   [lee.jaelim@joongang.co.kr]  

credit : JoongAngDaily

https://koreajoongangdaily.joins.com/2021/01/15/entertainment/television/King-Sejong-Institute-Foundation-Lee-Minho-Hangul/20210115165400520.html

• Like 6

140215833_4132851226743968_5128346207245

'Hallyu' King Lee Min-Ho Might Just Be Fendi's Newest Brand Ambassador

From his wardrobe in 'TKEM' to the most recent Fendi F/W 2021 runway show, check out some of our favorite Fendi looks from Min-ho!

Carla Buyo
January 18, 2021

Lee Min-ho's influence in the K-drama and fashion industry is arguably one for the books. With over 18 years of acting experience, he has definitely proved through the years that he will always be the one to watch out for on-screen and even off-screen. Right after the success of The King: Eternal Monarch, we immediately knew that he is bound for bigger roles and partnerships this year.

True enough, he recently posted an exclusive invite from Fendi's Men's Fall/Winter 2021-2022 digital runway show on his Instagram. Praised for their ready-to-wear pieces and leather goods, the Italian luxury fashion house is also known for creating strong ambassadorships with the biggest forces of Western and Eastern fashion. As a matter of fact, Fendi had previously tapped Taeyang of Big Bang and Jackson Wang of GOT7 to represent the brand in South Korea. The ambassadorship came with gifts, exclusive runway show and launch party invites, and capsule collections where the artist gets to design and collaborate with the brand! With Lee Min-ho under their radar since the beginning of TKEM, we can already tell that this budding relationship will come to fruition this year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBScw7hrnm/?igshid=1br11j6caynh0

Dressed by Fendi for the Men's F/W 2021 runway show, Lee Min-ho donned an emblazoned Fendi mock neck shirt under a structured black FF blazer and a pair of black joggers. He completed the look with a contrasting messenger bag and a pair of tri-color sneakers.

af381016-84ba-4f7c-8b1f-d5141b09020a_lmh

Photo from @actorleeminho

https://metro.style/fashion/metrostylewatch/lee-min-ho-for-fendi/28912

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

11 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

'Hallyu' King Lee Min-Ho Might Just Be Fendi's Newest Brand Ambassador

From his wardrobe in 'TKEM' to the most recent Fendi F/W 2021 runway show, check out some of our favorite Fendi looks from Min-ho!

Carla Buyo
January 18, 2021

Lee Min-ho's influence in the K-drama and fashion industry is arguably one for the books. With over 18 years of acting experience, he has definitely proved through the years that he will always be the one to watch out for on-screen and even off-screen. Right after the success of The King: Eternal Monarch, we immediately knew that he is bound for bigger roles and partnerships this year.

True enough, he recently posted an exclusive invite from Fendi's Men's Fall/Winter 2021-2022 digital runway show on his Instagram. Praised for their ready-to-wear pieces and leather goods, the Italian luxury fashion house is also known for creating strong ambassadorships with the biggest forces of Western and Eastern fashion. As a matter of fact, Fendi had previously tapped Taeyang of Big Bang and Jackson Wang of GOT7 to represent the brand in South Korea. The ambassadorship came with gifts, exclusive runway show and launch party invites, and capsule collections where the artist gets to design and collaborate with the brand! With Lee Min-ho under their radar since the beginning of TKEM, we can already tell that this budding relationship will come to fruition this year.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKBScw7hrnm/?igshid=1br11j6caynh0

Dressed by Fendi for the Men's F/W 2021 runway show, Lee Min-ho donned an emblazoned Fendi mock neck shirt under a structured black FF blazer and a pair of black joggers. He completed the look with a contrasting messenger bag and a pair of tri-color sneakers.

Photo from @actorleeminho

https://metro.style/fashion/metrostylewatch/lee-min-ho-for-fendi/28912

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, thanks for sharing this. This brand is so expensive. It always has high value & a prestigious item. Nobody buys Fendi stuff to carry their stuff around - they buy Fendi to show off how rich and tasteful they are.  :blush:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, willenette said:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, thanks for sharing this. This brand is so expensive. It always has high value & a prestigious item. Nobody buys Fendi stuff to carry their stuff around - they buy Fendi to show off how rich and tasteful they are.  :blush:

@willenette, Thanks for a very interesting clarification. How wonderful that Lee Min Ho is respected in the fashion world and loved in Europe! The haute couture brand raises the actor's status, and you can expect photos from new collections. We hope Lee Min Ho will be actively working this year and will give new interviews.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@willenette, Thanks for a very interesting clarification. How wonderful that Lee Min Ho is respected in the fashion world and loved in Europe! The haute couture brand raises the actor's status, and you can expect photos from new collections. We hope Lee Min Ho will be actively working this year and will give new interviews.

I would love that being a brand embassador for Fendi makes him more popular around here. I dream of a future where Kdramas are shown on national TV in my country as American or Turkish are right now. 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

9 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

I would love that being a brand embassador for Fendi makes him more popular around here. I dream of a future where Kdramas are shown on national TV in my country as American or Turkish are right now. 

@Missprincesa, as I understand and sympathize with you! Alas, in my country, too, Korean dramas are not shown on TV, unlike American or Turkish. There is really a special paid channel "K-Drama", but it is broadcast only in certain regions and few people know about it. Only the Internet saves, where you can watch Korean dramas with amateur translations or subtitles for free.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1