Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

10 INSTAGRAM PRINCES OF KOREAN SCREEN: LI MIN HO RECORD IS NOT LESS THAN BLACKPINK, LI DON WOOK'S "GOD OF DEATH" IS SURPRISING LOW

82563.jpg?v=1

Min Hong January 16, 2021

ilike.com.vn is a list of the 10 Korean actors with the most Instagram followers.

In the current era of information technology, Instagram is a convenient social network where famous stars can promote their names and connect with fans.

Huge followers reflect the popularity and popularity of the stars. Here are the 10 Korean actors with the most Instagram followers, including those from idol singers.

1. Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho tops the list of Korean actors with a large following. "King Kbiz" is the most popular name on the screen today, with influence throughout Asia. Lee Min Ho is the "king of Instagram" among Korean actors with 22 million followers. Also, Lee Min Ho has 6 posts with over 4 million likes - an unknown record for other actors to never beat, equivalent to the level of BLACKPINK Instagram queens for every photo / clip.

5d8f233ea2897-namdienvienleeminho-157984

Lee Min Ho has a “huge” following with 19.1 million followers, an Instagram record that is hard to beat...

translation from Vietnamese google

https://ilike.com.vn/10-ong-hoang-instagram-cua-man-anh-han-lee-min-ho-co-ky-luc-khong-kem-blackpink-than-chet-lee-dong-wook-thap-bat-ngo-tbVMW.html

• Like 4
  • Blob 3

12 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

And his eyes are like looking into you .. lol @Nikaa94 @Thong Thin

Omg yes, his eyessssss :criesariver:  the way he is standing, his facial expression, his eyes, and everything!!!! :getmygrooveon:

16 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa94 @Min2206

Why is he so handsome? :fullofhearts:

And Min you are right, he never age at all, still looks young and youthful in his early twenties:D

his handsomeness is crazy!! I want a new Kdrama so bad!! But I’m so happy with all these new contents and I can patiently wait lol :joy: 

LMH said he would give us more good news and he meant it! Look at all these everyday contents!! 

19 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Glad you know how I feel .. you feel it too right?!  :D   

Yup!! :highonflowers:

• Wiggle 3
  • Blob 2

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

Omg yes, his eyessssss   the way he is standing, his facial expression, his eyes, and everything!!!! 

his handsomeness is crazy!! I want a new Kdrama so bad!! But I’m so happy with all those new contents and I can patiently wait lol  

LMH said he would give us more good news and he meant it! Look at all these everyday contents!! 

Yup!! 

Love his hairstyle!   Parting bangs on forehead - makes him boyish.

@Nikaa94  that matching bag and shoes.   He really has been working hard - was that what he meant  on the MYM page - I wish I could work without a break everyday..... @CallieP

• Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

17 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Love his hairstyle!   Parting bangs on forehead - makes him boyish.

This!!!! :approves: 100% 

18 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

that matching bag and shoes.   He really has been working hard - was that what he meant  on the MYM page - I wish I could work without a break everyday..... @CallieP

yeah his style and looks is out of this world, actually LMH makes everything so special and unique :relieved:

Our Min Ho has been working hard like a cow!! I checked on DC and they are also so happy with all these consistent new contents 

we will most likely get an interview along with that magazine, upcoming airport pics, more IG updates, movielog, and he may also be JIW’s guest!

2021 is so good!!:highonflowers:

Fendi event today? Don’t know if we can see him, like LV

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Asian Drama Awards Actor Of The Year 2020- Voting Contest

January 15, 2021 by admin

The nominees for 2020 Asian Drama Actor of the Year are:

Lee Min Ho (The King: Eternal Monarch):

Lee-Min-Ho-1.jpg

Rules in Asian Drama Awards Actor Of The Year 2020:

(while Lee Min Ho is 4th)

You can vote multiple times.

Happy Voting!

https://koreandramalab.com/asian-drama-awards-actor-of-the-year-2020-voting-contest/#more-1557

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

11 hours ago, ATW said:

Hope your mom will like it, tkem has a good story:approves:

i watched it with my mom too and she likes it very much. Sometimes i caught him rewatching the king all by herself. 
and after that he binge watching BOF and the heirs all day long :heartxoxo:

@ATW that is so funny! It is a really good story, altough a bit complex one. Maybe hearing it in Spanish makes the understanding easier.

@CarolynHmy plan is for her to like Lee Min Ho by wathcing the first chapter of TKEM, were he looks dashing. And, since that show is in Netflix she can keep watching the drama is she wants when I go back to my house (I am currently trapped with them because of a big snowfall). But I think the drama she can like more is LOTBS, because the story, the aesthetics and the funny momments, so I will try to find a way to watch Viki on the TV, and keep insisting to watch it with her.

@nina_mitrokhina 5misninaI think it is normal to not have a lot of kdramas dubbed into Spanish. In Spain we tend to dub everything and watch little content with its original audio. The trend is changing and more and more people, starting the young ones, are getting used to see tv and films with subtitles, but still is not common and my mom is over her 60s, so I can't force too much on her. BOF, which was a great hit in Latinoamerican countries it is dubbed in Spanish, but since my mother can't stand teenagers stories I won't show that one to her.

I am really happy :elated:

4 hours ago, lupeace said:

we got an ig update

That photo is great!! Look at that height! And that look... he knows the effect he has.

4 hours ago, Min2206 said:

omo, ohmygod ... he is ... i dunno what or how to describe LOL 
@Nikaa94  !!!!

He doesn't seem to age !

I agree, he doesn't age at all! I really like this hairstyile, with the parted bangs.

@Nikaa94 any news from Fendi's presentation? 

• Like 2
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

@Missprincesa, It's great that you try to watch dramas in their original voice acting with subtitles. So you hear the true voices of the artists and their intonations. And it is a very good trend that young people in your country are also starting to watch dramas with captions. I hope Lee Min Ho's new artwork will bring you real pleasure and your mom will like it.

Lee Min Ho racked up 22.1 million on Instagram in one go!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

On 1/12/2021 at 7:23 PM, Areumdaun said:

@CarolynH, oh I have lots of questions I would like to ask him, I am not sure if they have been asked before - but I would like to ask him - 

1. what are the books that he reads or have read that made an impact on him, or enjoyed the most.

2. a list of his favorite music

3. what character he thinks he can never play

4. Why the need to take long breaks and what he does during that time

5. what does he value the most in himself and in other human beings. 
6. who are the people he looks up to & why?

7. What exactly was he doing in the IG pic by the rocky beach - crying or laughing?

8. What is that he has tried to change in himself but has never managed to, (except drinking.)

9. I have heard that he hardly ever gets riled up, is it true or what riles him up or really annoys him?

and many many more.

@Nikaa94 i am happy LMH is coming to Vancouver, it is a beautiful place and hope he enjoys it to the fullest. Rest of Canada might be too cold, but Vancouver would be good. I doubt he will be staying for 3 months, but how many ever days he is here, I hope he leaves Canada with pleasant memories.

lol, this is my 3rd try attempting to reply to your comment.  I posted commenting on something else, then remembered that I wanted to comment on your questions, but no one would post so I had to wait, then promptly forgot the next day lol.  Anyways, I love questions 3,5, 8 and 9.  

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

On 1/14/2021 at 1:27 AM, lupeace said:

lmh: im ready to do anything you want to do

lsg: i want to go to andong

lmh: can we not go to andong. i feel like im going to work :joy::joy::joy:

dorky lmh. i think he was refering to pachinko filming site

Going to Andong is not a trip for LMH, something further away perhaps.  No matter how much he wants to help LSG, not Andong  :joy: . Right on

Lee Min Ho uses IG story.   What IG story @Nikaa94?

On 1/14/2021 at 1:41 AM, syntyche said:

So much heart and so much insight in that conversation with Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi! :heart:

"But to be honest, I've never really done what I wanted to do. Even in my twenties, I had a sense of responsibility. I worked really hard." I truly feel his honesty and genuineness. Hearing this makes me feel sad, but at the same time proud of LMH, as he was able to handle and overcome the challenging and crazy world he's been living in most of his life. I'm glad that he has close friends, and he has found a friend in LSG, to whom he could share his feelings and insights with. I've always been proud of his work, and am truly impressed at how this movielog project of our Executive Producer and Creative Director has been turning out!

He put his sense of responsibility ahead of his personal needs.  So sweet.

On 1/14/2021 at 1:43 AM, Thong Thin said:

Correct, but LMH wants to go elsewhere and he even show to lsg on his phone:blush:

Lsg says that place need to do a lot of walking buy lmh says he does not like to walk, lol

Either he is joking or his bad leg probably hurts if he walks too much, especially with a heavy back pack when you go backpacking.

On 1/14/2021 at 1:55 AM, Min2206 said:

Once again, thank you @syntyche  for your thoughts

@Nikaa94  thanks for sharing the twit on smouldering responsibilities --  and how he fooled himself into thinking that he was a secure, stable person - amazing how he overcome those obstacles along with the negativities.   

Gosh, am watching the movielog , so touching.  

Both Lees were reflecting about what they want to do in life .... 

LMH asked LSG - are there any things you want to do, when you have the time?
Is he missing that too?

LMH  said he has been working hard in his 20s and admitted that he had not gotten what he wanted to do   - wow! that hits me hard, to which LSG could not believe it at first.    Such a dedicated and responsible actor.

When LSG said they have been getting lots of attention in the past, they just want to be themselves, to be free, not to be controlled, to live their lives the way they want to be, guess LMH feels the same too.   

Would I be happy?  What is going to make happy?
That kind of happiness wasn't truly me being happy? 

Phew .. so deep

We know LMH is a private person but now he is sharing his past deep fears and insecurities, his unstable years of the past and overcoming his  them by believing he was calm and in control and he did it with his positive thinking. That he was okay, it is okay to be okay.  :blush: LSG must also be surprised at LMH's revelation and he realized that he and LMH had more in common than he realized.  That must have made them much closer. They can be of comfort to each other in the future.

On 1/14/2021 at 3:05 AM, Min2206 said:

Thank you @leeminhosny for your latest gif on LMH , the part on him not gotten to do what he wanted to do all this while, esp in his 20s. 

I want to thank Min Ho-ssi for initiating his project on MovieLog.  Well, I did not expect it to be this soul-searching interactions on this episode, after seeing all the past 8 Mlogs of his.  Don't get me wrong - love all his Movielogs but this ONE is special.

I too want to thank Lee Seung Gi-ssi for wanting to do a collab-video-song with LMH. 
Is he the one who initiated this?
or was it LMH who mooted the idea first?  I am not sure, please correct me.

If yes, thank you to the ONE who mooted it because if not for that collaboration, LSG won't be sitting there reflecting about his 20s and what and how he wants to move on in his 30s.  We would not have such impromptu, healing conversation in any form - interviews at times are scripted or replies are carefully thought of, before spoken. 

Here, LMH is talking to a friend who opens up.

I hope to see more of this sort of heart-to-heart Movielogs from LMH so that we and the world get to see, hear and understand MORE of him, the personal feels and sides of him.  

I agree, this is his best movie log so far,  so soul searching and revealing so much of their true self.  Takes a lot of courage and confidence to share to the whole world.  Kudos to both of them.

On 1/14/2021 at 11:06 AM, 1ouise said:

I like this explanation:

"Massaging your ears transmits happy emotions into the body by initiating the delivering of brain endorphins. The act of touch alone is very therapeutic. It enhances the immune system in the human body, minimising feelings of tension or stress and can help you relax."  source

Yes, positive vibes.  I like seeing him touch his ear lobes..  Shows him being human and natural.  Makes us feel closer to him. 

17 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa94 @Min2206

Why is he so handsome? :fullofhearts:

And Min you are right, he never age at all, still looks young and youthful in his early twenties:D

When he was young, LMH looks older than his age, that is why he can play roles older than his real age, e.g. PT or he can act with someone 10 years older than him.  But as he gets older, he looks younger than his real age. Reverse growth. The older he is the younger he looks.  That is the best place to be. Growing young instead of growing old.  :blush:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3