Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

58 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

My thoughts on this movielog:

I am quite impressed by the deep reflexions they both made in the conversation and also, and most specially, the honesty to share them on camera and knowing that lot of people are going to see the video. It is very brave of them.

I think that, in life, not everybody has taken the time to analyse their life and to try to understand what happiness is and what makes us really happy. I have read a sentence that states something like "you are happy until you stop to think about it" and I think many people don't take the time to make that reflexion because it is scary to meditate about your life and realise there are things that are missing or could be a different way. But these two boys have. And they share it. Is my happiness only linked to my work? What would happen if I stop doing that work? What do I have in life besides my work that makes me happy? Have I always done what I wanted to do? Or have I done what it was supposed to be done? Was I happy during that process? I think most of us can empathize with that conversation and share the same questions.

Another reflexion in the video is the one regarding fame and how they live a different life from other people. LSG talks about doing things and being observed all the time and how that makes him feel. He is even embarrased to share that thoughts with LMH, even if he knows that LMH understand perfectly well what he is telling. And the fact that LMH says that is nothing to be embarrased about, that is their way of life, just a different lifestyle, points to someone who has accepted long ago that being in the spotlight is part of his life and has come to terms with it. And that is a sign of a grounded person, because not everybody is "stable" (as LMH said) enough to deal with that level of fame.

And finally... LMH sharing to LSG that in his 20s wasn't a stable person, that sometimes he didn't feel like himself. To recognise something like that to others means that he has recognised that to himself first, and that is a deep self-understanding, and that he is confortable enough in his skin to share that with his friend, but also with his fans. That is thoughtful and really brave, because as I said before, not everyone is willing to selfexplore in fear of what can they find. And many that do that reflexion wouldn't like what they see, even less sharing it aloud.

I really liked the interactions between the two of them: from how LMH's face changes from pouty to a smiling one when he sees LSG to how they listen to each other and how they can crack jokes. This movielog, like the first one and the SBS drama awards one, made me think a lot and I am really thankful to support an actor and a person who make me feel these kind of emotions.
Sorry for the long post.

Beautiful thoughts @Missprincesa  don't worry about it being long - I like

cr mino_paradise

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

The nickname of LMH that I love best is the one that is shining right now,

that is, "Philosopher Lee Minho."

a8855e6b4ccbe9a028186adddb121708d4d46061

(Didn't we all feel something?)  :bawling:

I love everything about this episode of Leeminho Film!

Two of my favorite stars being vulnerable and even more endearing.

Thank you to the directors and photographers working with LMH.

Thank you Seung-gi for the collaboration.

Looking forward to future episodes!!!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Love to hear the laughter at this juncture - thanks to the gif above.

Lee Min Ho looks so comfortable and relaxed in this emotional movielog.  Confident too.   Lee Seung Gi talks and ponders whilst LMH listens attentively, eats and drinks.  I kept replaying the video.  Both so down to earth, so humble - wishing them them the best and happiness. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 4

53 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Min2206 @partyon Would be weird if I wish to be his ear  - he keep touching it :yum:

Are you tagging me in this thread too? :joy:

Spoiler

Even though he's not my oppa :joy:

Sorry everyone for intruding here. I just want to state that I do like LMH and have seen many of his dramas :kiss_wink:

What was he or LSG talking about? A person who touches their ear subconsciously like that is often telling a lie or is feeling anxiety.

• LOL 4

Jung Woong-in reportedly set to join star-studded cast for 'Pachinko' series

Reports on Tuesday say actor Jung Woong-in will join the star-studded cast for the highly anticipated drama series “Pachinko,” which will be produced by Apple TV+.

The confirmed cast includes Korean heartthrob Lee Min-ho, who has gained international fame after appearing in “Boys Over Flowers,” and Youn Yuh-jung, who is currently sweeping awards from U.S. film associations for her role in “Minari,” as well as Japanese actors Soji Arai and Kaho Minami.

Based on the book by Lee Min-jin, “Pachinko” revolves around four generations of a Korean family that journeys between Korea, Japan and America, telling stories of war and peace, love and loss.

The script was penned by Korean-American Soo Hugh, who will also serve as creator and showrunner, with Korean director Kogonada and actor Justin Chon set to direct multiple episodes of the series.

It will be filmed across multiple continents, and the story is to be told in Korean, Japanese and English.

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=640&aid=0000007841

• Like 7

67792dd3gy1ff6b97eot4j20ku0v9whv.jpg

cto

1 hour ago, partyon said:

A person who touches their ear subconsciously like that is often telling a lie or is feeling anxiety.

I like this explanation:

"Massaging your ears transmits happy emotions into the body by initiating the delivering of brain endorphins. The act of touch alone is very therapeutic. It enhances the immune system in the human body, minimising feelings of tension or stress and can help you relax."  source

:happydance::happydance:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

Thank you very much @leeminhosny @Min2206 and @Ameera Ali for all the gifs! I am going now to twitter, it must be a party there! 

30 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

I like this explanation:

"Massaging your ears transmits happy emotions into the body by initiating the delivering of brain endorphins. The act of touch alone is very therapeutic. It enhances the immune system in the human body, minimising feelings of tension or stress and can help you relax."  source

:happydance::happydance:

So, starting today I will try to touch my ears more. I am always learning useful things in this forum :joy:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 2

Watch: Lee Seung Gi And Lee Min Ho Discuss Songs For Upcoming Collab + Reflect On Their Lives

spacer.png

Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi have given a closer look at their upcoming collaboration!

On January 14, Lee Min Ho uploaded episode two of his collaboration series with Lee Seung Gi. For this project, the two previously revealed that they wanted to film a music video for one of Lee Seung Gi’s songs.

In episode two, the pair meet up at a restaurant and discuss which songs they had in mind. They debate between “The Dreamer’s Dream” and “Your Eyes, Hands, and Lips,” with the first song being a better reflection of themselves and the second being well-known by the general public.

Ultimately, Lee Min Ho explains, “There’s only one thing I want. I want Lee Seung Gi to feel healed through this. I want you to show your most comfortable self.”

Lee Seung Gi responds that this is difficult for him, after living in the spotlight for so many years of his life. The two relate to the idea of living in a certain frame revolving around responsibility and share a heartfelt conversation about how they’ve been unable to live wholly for themselves all these years.

Lee Seung Gi adds that while these discussions are difficult to bring up, he describes Lee Min Ho as “the person whose mentality and perspective is most similar to mine.” As they continue to discuss how they’re shifting their thought processes moving forward in their thirties, Lee Min Ho suggests they go on a backpacking trip before joking, “But I don’t like walking.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1448722wpp/watch-lee-seung-gi-and-lee-min-ho-discuss-songs-for-upcoming-collab-reflect-on-their-lives

• Like 8
  • Blob 1