Quantcast

Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 [Upcoming 2021 on Apple TV + : Pachinko]

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

Yay!  Latifah is still a fan!:selfie2:If anyone has not read Latifah's fan account of LMH's fan meeting, Latifah's is a must read.  I'm pretty sure she went to the one before MS, so Feb 2017.  She posted it in this thread.  

Need something to do?  Take the BOF quiz.  It's on page 3963.

She went to both talk concert 2016 and 2017. She was so nice that she prepared some small gifts to other Minoz in 2017 because she got gifts from other Minoz in 2016.

She seems also be BTS's fan after BTS's concert in Middle East.

9 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg why??

was lmh there? Do you what is this picture? His BD party? 

Some C-Minoz said because Media always said Minh's face is like a carved statue, so LSG tag LMH as the statue behind him.  :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 3
  • Replies 79.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pixie0622

• willenette

• gtLmh0622

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

EVENT: THREAD SPOTLIGHT! hey ya chingus, with this spotlight, get ready to discover the actor that has a huge fan base ~ Lee Min Ho. for many kdrama fans, boys over flowers was their first drama

cto WEBSITE II TWITTER II FACEBOOK II WEIBO II INSTAGRAM Flower boy, talented, handsome, swoon-worthy, adorable, cute, dorky are some descriptions fans used to describe this South Korean ac

thanks to all the chingus who came, posted, hit those buttons and participated to make this birthday bash a success. @yuiy78 @syntyche @kokodus @SophieH @angelangie @gtLmh0622 @Heretorant

Omg! I have just seen the new movielog! I have to rewind several times to understand it, because the conversation is deep and it deserves to be understood, but the visuals are even better and when LMH was on screen I couldn't focus enough to read. I feel like a teenager. 

:Megalol:

I love what LMH said and his reflexion about his 20s. And how he is such a good listener. 

And the visuals... I like him more when he shows a bit of his forehead but this movielog has such closeups that I was almost salivating thinking of how many good gifs we are going to have!! 

:wow1:

So, for next video we can expect the two of them going to some place and, I think, trekking a bit. And that matches with LSG outfit from yesterday's instagram, so I believe there is a chance it was recorded yesterday. I am looking forward to it!

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 4
  • Blob 2

wow the quality of the video is insane. a 9 min video felt like 3 seconds for me. im so proud of director lmh :approves:

the men look so good  :love: and their interactions are lovely :heart2beat:

btw lmh posted the video on his IG story after i have mentioned it in here :gangnamstyle:

if really a staff of lmh is visiting this thread then i want to say thank you so much :heart:. because of you im very happy now

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 3
  • Blob 3

*** Did you recognize the place from "The Heirs"? In "The Heirs" (episode 9) where Park ShinHye was thinking about Lee MinHo in front of the store while looking at the dreamcatchers (one of the key items in the drama) and Lee MinHo who was following her in the back appeared in the reflection of the store. The location is the comic book rental store. The actual store used to be an eggtart bakery but it closed. It is located in the street Yunposun-gil, close to Duksung Women University. It is nearby Anguk station. :blush:

the-heirs-filming-location-anguk-2.jpg

Spoiler

the-heirs-filming-location-anguk-e161059

Eggtart Bakery then

filming-location-anguk.jpg

photos source : Kpopmap

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

lmh: im ready to do anything you want to do

lsg: i want to go to andong

lmh: can we not go to andong. i feel like im going to work :joy::joy:

dorky lmh. i think he was refering to pachinko filming site

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

spacer.png

So much heart and so much insight in that conversation with Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi! :heart:

"But to be honest, I've never really done what I wanted to do. Even in my twenties, I had a sense of responsibility. I worked really hard." I truly feel his honesty and genuineness. Hearing this makes me feel sad, but at the same time proud of LMH, as he was able to handle and overcome the challenging and crazy world he's been living in most of his life. I'm glad that he has close friends, and he has found a friend in LSG, to whom he could share his feelings and insights with. I've always been proud of his work, and am truly impressed at how this movielog project of our Executive Producer and Creative Director has been turning out!

:heart4::heart4:    

• Like 7
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2
33 minutes ago, lupeace said:

lmh: can we not go to andong. i feel like im going to work 

Correct, but LMH wants to go elsewhere and he even show to lsg on his phone:blush:

Lsg says that place need to do a lot of walking buy lmh says he does not like to walk, lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4
19 minutes ago, lupeace said:

lmh: can we not go to andong. i feel like im going to work :joy::joy:

This one makes me laugh ... thanks @lupeace
I have not seen the movielog but I can feel the excitement here from you minoz lovelies especially @Nikaa94

:ilike:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2
35 minutes ago, syntyche said:

So much heart and so much insight in that conversation with Lee Min Ho and Lee Seung Gi! :heart:

"But to be honest, I've never really done what I wanted to do. Even in my twenties, I had a sense of responsibility. I worked really hard." I truly feel his honesty and genuineness. Hearing this makes me feel sad, but at the same time proud of LMH, as he was able to handle and overcome the challenging and crazy world he's been living in most of his life. I'm glad that he has close friends, and he has found a friend in LSG, to whom he could share his feelings and insights with. I've always been proud of his work, and am truly impressed at how this movielog project of our Executive Producer and Creative Director has been turning out!

Once again, thank you @syntyche  for your thoughts

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omggggg

LMH posted his first IG story and also we got movielog 

@Nikaa94  thanks for sharing the twit on smouldering responsibilities --  and how he fooled himself into thinking that he was a secure, stable person - amazing how he overcome those obstacles along with the negativities.   

Gosh, am watching the movielog , so touching.  

Both Lees were reflecting about what they want to do in life .... 

LMH asked LSG - are there any things you want to do, when you have the time?
Is he missing that too?

LMH  said he has been working hard in his 20s and admitted that he had not gotten what he wanted to do   - wow! that hits me hard, to which LSG could not believe it at first.    Such a dedicated and responsible actor.

When LSG said they have been getting lots of attention in the past, they just want to be themselves, to be free, not to be controlled, to live their lives the way they want to be, guess LMH feels the same too.   

Would I be happy?  What is going to make happy?
That kind of happiness wasn't truly me being happy? 

Phew .. so deep

• Like 8