Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@Nikaa94, It will be great if Lee Min Ho gives an interview in addition to the cover photo! We all missed him a lot, as Lee Min Ho's last interview was before the release of The King: Eternal Monarch. But, at the same time, one should not expect too much, so as not to get upset later. Even if there is only a photo for the cover of a magazine, it is also very prestigious. Hopefully, the wait is not long and we will soon find out the details.

Lee Min Ho always meets fan’s expectations! :relieved: because he is LMH! Whatever content and how much content he gives us will be the best. :relieved: The magazine cover alone will be the best gift for us. :relieved:

• Like 1
  • Blob 4

cr: Boys Over Flowers

BOF quiz #1

Please place your answer in a spoiler!

1.  What is the name of the student who attempts suicide but is saved by Jandi?

2.  What is the name of Jandi's friend at Shin Hwa?

3. What does the "F" in F4 stand for?  ( I expect everyone to get this one correct!)

4.  Who did Jandi remind Yi Jung and Woo Bin of?

5.  What was Jandi's costume that she wore to Min Seo Hyun's welcome home party?

I hope that the interviewer asks new questions.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

cr: Boys Over Flowers

BOF quiz #1

Please place your answer in a spoiler!

1.  What is the name of the student who attempts suicide but is saved by Jandi?

2.  What is the name of Jandi's friend at Shin Hwa?

3. What does the "F" in F4 stand for?  ( I expect everyone to get this one correct!)

4.  Who did Jandi remind Yi Jung and Woo Bin of?

5.  What was Jandi's costume that she wore to Min Seo Hyun's welcome home party?

I hope that the interviewer asks new questions.  

Thanks for the clip and the questions.  I love it when he says lick it and later gets what he deserves. His funny expressions though, thanks for the laugh! 

Thanks for the quiz, my answers below:

Spoiler

My answers:

1. Looks like I haven’t forgotten the name, but he is the model guy’s brother.

2. Oh Min ji
3. originally thought it might mean Fab 4, but it is actually the ‘Flower 4’ isn’t it?

4. GYP’s Noona

5. Wonder women.

@CarolynH What questions would you like to ask LMH that has never been asked before? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

He just hit 22M on his IG.....so proud of him :D

39 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

What role?

Reveal hidden contents

why do they add a character again? <_<

yeah this is kinda weird wonder what role he is going to play... will he go to canada with LMH. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, SophieH said:

He just hit 22M on his IG.....so proud of him :D

yeah this is kinda weird wonder what role he is going to play... will he go to canada with LMH. 

yeah sure he will, LMH himself said Korean filming ended. Where else can this new actor go except Canada? :joy:

Also, we have Noa casting left,,,, i want LMH to play Noa too since in the book it’s said they look alike. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 1

It be will awesome If he plays 2 characters, meaning we see more LMH :hypehype:

I was thinking many of you said LMH wouldn’t go to Canada (according to the book) but now we see LMH is actually going to Canada. What If there has been no change in the story and the reason LMH is going to Canada is that he will also play Noa? 

So on Twitter, Minoz told me Noa didn’t go to Canada. So if there is no Noa in Canada and filming already ended in SK, then it means we won’t have Noa

they didn’t announce Noa casting and Filming in SK already ended. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 2

Jung Woon In's "Pachinko" Appearance on Apple TV Confirmed "Yoon Yeo Jung x Lee Min Ho and Breathing (Official)

Kim Knowle wiwi@newsen.com 2021.01.12. 15:35

BB1cFORn.img?h=0&w=600&m=6&q=60&u=t&o=f&

Actor Jung Woon-in appears in the Apple TV Plus drama series "Pachinko," produced by Worldwide Streaming Video (OTT).

An agency official from Just Entertainment announced on NewsN on January 12th that "Jung Woon-in has confirmed his participation in Pachinko."

"Pachinko" is a work based on the novel of the same name by the Korean-American writer Lee Min Jin.

Previously, while Yoon Yeo Jung played the main character Songju and Lee Min Ho played the merchant Han Soo, Jung Woon-in also plans to showcase his presence by taking on the narrative axis.

Meanwhile, "Pachinko" is produced by Media Reds, and Su Hugh, author of "Terror" and "Murder," was the main writer, general producer and showrunner. Korean Americans, director Cogonada and former director Justin are known to make four copies each.

https://www.msn.com/ko-kr/entertainment/tv/정웅인-측-애플tv-파친코-출연-확정-윤여정x이민호와-호흡-공식/ar-BB1cFORt

• Like 6
  • Love 1

This year, Apple TV Plus and Disney Plus, the giant OTTs that will become Netflix's counterparts, are making their first steps in the Korean market. In the case of Apple TV Plus, the drama "Pachinko," starring Hallyu, stars Lee Min Ho, Jung Eun Che and Yoon Yeo Jung. Making a drama based on the novel of the same name by Korean-American writer Lee Min Jin and bringing Lee Min Ho is seen as Apple TV Plus's plan for a soft landing in the Korean and Asian markets.

"[UNBOXING] LEE MIN HO - THE WILD" на YouTube

https://youtu.be/Hq41bZ-qhPg

"20210112【OFFICIAL/FHD】BTS of LEE MIN HO ft LAZADA New Year Wish" на YouTube

https://youtu.be/-x8x-aZEGW8

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

It be will awesome If he plays 2 characters, meaning we see more LMH :hypehype:

I was thinking many of you said LMH wouldn’t go to Canada (according to the book) but now we see LMH is actually going to Canada. What If there has been no change in the story and the reason LMH is going to Canada is that he will also play Noa? 

So on Twitter, Minoz told me Noa didn’t go to Canada. So if there is no Noa in Canada and filming already ended in SK, then it means we won’t have Noa

they didn’t announce Noa casting and Filming in SK already ended. 

I don't think we can't correlate the places in the book with the filming sites. We thought that the Korean parts were going to be filmed in Korea (Busan), the Japanese in Japan and the US scenes in Canada.  But after reading the book and seeing there were few scenes in a western country I think our original thought was mistaken. And also we have new characters for the drama that are not on the book.

Besides they haven't gone to Japan but filmed Japanese scenes in Korea so I sincerely can only guess what they are going to film in Canada (interiors?). 

The lack of Noa's casting news makes me happy because I too hope that we can see Lee Min Ho playing a dual role. Noa is one of the most important characters in the story so he has to be there. And, since his appearance is described as nearly a copy of Hansu's... I can only hope. 

:Pandabulous:

Sorry if it is already posted but I haven't seen it. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 4