Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

LOL

the fan art :D  That picture is soooooo artsy!! 

that picture of LMH Standing with his back to the camera and IU on the other side is so artsy, isn’t it? It could be used as a poster! LMH’s aura!!! LMH with mask and also when even we aren’t seeing his face completely is mysteriously magnificent. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Our next new content from LMH will probably be either IG update or LMH x LSG episode 2 collab and the next we will also get airport pics in SK:approves:woww we have a lot of content to look forward to! :getmygrooveon:

imagine LMH surprises us with something besides these! Wowwww

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

38 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

cr:  joyful minoz

Is everyone rewatching the first couple of episodes of BOF for the quiz Monday?  LMH has some of the same mannerisms in the early days.  

@CarolynH thank for the video, he looks super cute and shy there. I see what you mean on mannerisms. I wish there is subtitles for this though - I think he is talking about ‘I am Sam’ and his hair growing too fast? Love to hear what he says about his earlier dramas. I do not have time to watch BOF again, but going to try my hand at the quiz. Can we do the answers on the thread? It was fun reading other answers to your quiz.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

Today LMH was Majestic and all the pics that were shared here and on the net were awesome and beyond beautiful. Thank you all for posting all those pictures and fanarts.  On twt everyone has I think use all beauty adjectives to describe him.  Even if it was too short it was really satisfying to see him deliver this meaningful speech. 

@Nikaa94 We are used to get on Sunday I think the movielog so it will be the icing on the cake if it happens and we'll end the weekend with LMH . So Amen!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

3 hours ago, Areumdaun said:

@CarolynH thank for the video, he looks super cute and shy there. I see what you mean on mannerisms. I wish there is subtitles for this though - I think he is talking about ‘I am Sam’ and his hair growing too fast? Love to hear what he says about his earlier dramas. I do not have time to watch BOF again, but going to try my hand at the quiz. Can we do the answers on the thread? It was fun reading other answers to your quiz.

Yeah, I wish the video had subtitles.  A lot of the older videos have no subtitles and I want to know what LMH says!  How about if answers are in the spoiler?  Maybe no "winners"  just answer the quiz?

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

please update IG sooner and when we aren’t sleep :lol:

Yeah, LMH get up earlier to update your IG!:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Blob 1

Pyeha does look stunning! 

Ladies, do you actually use the Season's Greetings kit  ( calendar, notebook, etc) or do you just keep as part of  collection? It's my first time to buy this  (and I regret not getting the MINOZ kit as I was too impatient with the site then) 

It's so well made and I actually want to use the notebook but thinking twice bec it's also a collectible. 

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hahahahah 

omgg Minho so cute! :loolz:

Hey, it was a "fancy" ramen, not like the kind I make i.e boil the noodles, add the packet of seasoning and I'm done.  JIW added condiments - I think kimchee and some other stuff.  KB seemed to enjoy it.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Is everyone rewatching the first couple of episodes of BOF for the quiz Monday?  LMH has some of the same mannerisms in the early days.  

I was just thinking about a re-watch.  This is perfect timing!  Those pictures from the Golden Disc Awards made me so nostalgic for Gu Jun-pyo.  :D

ac101e64d4d42a25f6f187462cc4fbac10e663b3

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Please tell me LMH took selfies with no mask in hair salon and will upload today!

He did upload some to the Minoz Zone.  :ph34r:  Maybe he will share more.  B)

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3

:wut::wut:

also, JIW has pinned LMH’s comment :joy:

I think we will see LMH in one of JIW’s vlog soon, maybe the three of them in an episode. Cause I saw JIw liked the comment asking for him, LMH, and KB to be in a vLog. 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2

12 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@backstreetboysfan, I wish you success in learning French! It is a very beautiful language, but they say it has a difficult grammar. But it will be great if you can learn a new language - it helps in communication and understanding of different cultures.

Forgive me for not being able to answer you right away - I work on an old tablet and it often requires a reboot.

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, IDK how to speak the language but my BF knows. He says that French is actually one of the easiest European languages to learn. In many ways, it's even easier than learning English! Even Spanish. I've come across an article before mentioning there that Mandarin is the hardest languages in the world to learn. :blush:

• Blob 3