Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@leeminhosny  Thank you so much for this pic - MY FAVOURITE !   Eye-contact yes!  He is smiling .. wow!

Thank you to  @Nikaa94 @syntyche @Missprincesa and @leeminhosny for the live recap and pics! 

Agree with @madmad min  this suit though formal has a round-neck collar, very unusual from the norm.  Simply dashing!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

IU target .. BTS → Red Velvet bonsang Digital Music [Gold Disc 2021]

Reporter Hae Sun Han / Input: 2021.01.09

Singer IU has won the 35th Golden Disk Awards Digital Music Competition.

2021010918504183660_1.jpg

At the 35th Golden Disc Awards with Curaprox (Golden Disc 2021), which aired on the 9th, the Digital Audio Source Awards ceremony took place. The hosts were actors Park So Dam and Seung Gi Lee.

The target glory of the day was taken by IU and actor Lee Min Ho. IU has won trophies in subject areas such as 10,003 years since winning the 32nd Golden Disk Digital Music Awards in 2018.

IU said, “Has he won the Grand Prize in three years in the Golden Disc category.” Blooming - those who continue to love the audience represented, I appreciate it. I would like to express special thanks to the composer. I am also grateful to the participating artists who introduced themselves. " She shared her impressions of the award.

She continued, "We are all having a difficult time and we want to support and thank the artists and officials who made the music." I will listen to you. About one song will be delivered in January as an upbeat song. "

translation from Japanese google

https://star.mt.co.kr/stview.php?no=2021010918504183660

Lee Min Ho at the 2021 Golden Disc Awards presents The Best Digital Song of the Year award: "K-pop is now in the hearts of the world's culture, confidently reaffirming its worth. As a fan of K-pop, I hope that the different genres of Korean pop music and our proud culture in general can win the heart of the world. Now I will present you" Best Digital Song year "you've been waiting for! 35th Golden Disc Awards! Digital Song of the Year! .. IU. Congratulations!"

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

spacer.png

Actor Lee Min-ho presented the grand prize. He said, "If you sing a song to Korea and express a wonderful performance through facial expressions and gestures in detail, you can shake the hearts of K-pop fans around the world because of the sincerity you want to convey. K-pop is proving its value among world cultures. I will cheer for our proud K-pop to be loved for a long time," he said and called out the name of the winner IU.

http://osen.mt.co.kr/article/G1111504680

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

Actor Lee Min Ho has been selected as “the number one star who wants to appear in an action movie as soon as possible.

Exciting DC is served for 7 days from December 13 to December 19 by the DC Inside community portal site and the My Celebrities search site “I can't wait to come back! It will be an action movie as soon as possible! We voted on the topic: "What actor would you like to play?"

As a result, Lee Min Ho took first place with a 38% vote rating. Lee Min Ho attracted a lot of attention in the movie "Gangnam 1970," which was first filmed in 2014, featuring a brutal fight without replacement. After that, in the drama "The Legend of the Blue Sea," in which he co-starred with Jung Ji Hyun, he played the role of crook Ho Joon Jae and played excellently, moving from a love comedy to an action movie.

http://life.chosunonline.com/site/data/img_dir/2021/01/09/2021010980030_0.jpg

http://life.chosunonline.com/m/svc/article.html?contid=2021010980032

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

Lee Min Ho looked irresistible when he was born with glasses

The beauty of these male stars suddenly becomes a lot more impressive when they wear extra glasses on their face. Although this is just a simple accessory, it makes full use of its effects to help the wearer have a more impressive appearance.

Lee Min Ho had the opportunity to showcase his beauty to the audience with silver-rimmed glasses in The Legend of the Blue Sea. It was just a small item, but when Lee Min Ho used it, he became a much more charming and successful person.

lee-min-ho-va-nhung-my-nam-xu-han-trong-

https://www.dienanh.net/news/lee-min-ho-va-nhung-my-nam-xu-han-trong-cuc-hut-khi-deo-kinh-mat-26199.html

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Lee Min Ho looked irresistible when he was born with glasses

The beauty of these male stars suddenly becomes a lot more impressive when they wear extra glasses on their face. Although this is just a simple accessory, it makes full use of its effects to help the wearer have a more impressive appearance.

Lee Min Ho had the opportunity to showcase his beauty to the audience with silver-rimmed glasses in The Legend of the Blue Sea. It was just a small item, but when Lee Min Ho used it, he became a much more charming and successful person.

https://www.dienanh.net/news/lee-min-ho-va-nhung-my-nam-xu-han-trong-cuc-hut-khi-deo-kinh-mat-26199.html

I love Lee Min Ho with glasses!! He wore them also in TKEM, just for a bit, and I love how he looks with them! 

By the way, I am always surprised how minoz always know almost instantly the clothes LMH is wearing. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

I have been thinking about potential future projects. With Netflix being around there is possibility of creating a similar gigantic hit like Money heist but it has to be something outside of the box not Rom-com, Melo or Comedy. Something more serious and sinister. 

I want to see LMH in a multi-season series that specifically targets one subject which is the underworld. Basically a gangster series that runs for multi seasons with big cast besides himself bringing a union of badguys and criminals and exploring their world. It can be captured like an old school western from the perspective of LMH's character like an adventure where we follow him. 

It must be gritty, 19+, including mature content and violence in order to remove all unrealistic settings. LMH is capable of entering incredibly flamboyant characters. I truly love his flamboyance which means he was simply born for such characters because he can flawlessly enter such flashy characters. I would like to see other big names casted besides him and it is gonna get expensive budget wise but it is worthy effort cause I could fancy this thing exploding with LMH-helming it. 

I have seen some of you said that we want rom-com or romance etc etc. There can be a love-interest in the story but it shouldn't be a romance but a little bit a slice of romance but it shouldn't be the main focus just as a background thingy. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2