Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH said YouTube channel is a hobby! I don’t count that as a project. 

Who knows, @Nikaa94, maybe sometime in the future a hobby can become a profession? Would really like to see the films of Lee Min Ho - director or producer. Lee Min Ho could have directed and starred in these films. I don't know if there are such examples in Korean cinematography, but there are such amazing personalities in foreign and Russian cinema (Sergei Bondarchuk "War and Peace" Academy Award for Best Foreign Language Film (1969), Golden Globe Award for Best Foreign Language Film (1969).

• Like 5

1a85e6da0b3edef079edcc695a5b44a147b257c6

I really like Min-ho's new hobby!!  :wub:

I was remembering what Min-ho said in the past about hobbies:

Q: We are all curious about "commoner" LMH's typical day off.

LMH : Just do nothing. Hahaha. I would have found things to do last time, not now. I don't particularly have anything that I specially like or am passionate about. I tried looking for something that I like or cultivate a hobby. I don't do anything, it's chronic fatigue most of the time.

Watching his films gives me the kind of feeling of a proud parent.  haha  :lol:

He self-deprecatingly says he's just doing it as a hobby, but the quality is excellent. 

Can't wait for more!

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 3
  • Blob 2

:2540_meh:

What is golden disc award 

:partyblob:

Omg

“The Golden Disc Awards (Korean골든 디스크 시상식) is an annual South Korean major music awards ceremony that honors achievements in the local music industry” Wikipedia 

WHAT A SURPRISE!!!!!!!

Minoz

LMH has been full of surprises 

I will not give up hope, he will give us 1 more project, he is so active in 2021 so many surprises

New content

WOW

Minhoyaaaaaaaaaaaaa :gangnamstyle:

am I the only one who is excited and surprised??? :wut:

@leeminhosny  the same link aqstream?

LMH is officially starting to work with cable channels, why am I so happy? I have never watched this ceremony and I don’t know if only cable channels broadcast it. But I’m just happy and it feels like LMH has already said goodbye to sbs. :evilelmo:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

1 minute ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa94 

Isn't it great that MH is attending the Golden Disc Award, we get to see him again .

Any idea he is giving moral support to who.

Really great!! Omg I never would have guessed that he would attend. His schedule is full of surprises for us. Wowwwwww keep it coming minhoyaaaa 

i don’t know, support who? He just decided to give honor to the ceremony :relieved: they are lucky to have LMH, so lucky 

Can you guys believe that we will see LMH tomorrow???????

:partyblob:

Am I dreaming 

:evilelmo:

On the 9th, the first day, Lee Min-ho will sort out as a grand prize winner in the music category. As Lee Min-ho, who rarely appeared at the music awards ceremony, is expected to be able to confirm an aura that was not seen in any awards ceremony only with his presence. Lee Min-ho, who re-imprinted his potential through last year's drama'The King: Eternal Lord', relentlessly began shooting for'Pachinko' and decided to take the Golden Disc Awards while digesting a tight schedule. Congratulations trophies are given to the singers in the music category as the best Hallyu star suitable for the Golden Disc Awards watched by global fans around the world.”

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0003083438

Minho, Let’s work like a cow 

• Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

Kim Nam-gil, Lee Min-ho and Golden Disc Awards Winners Confirmed

0003083438_001_20210108100550059.jpg?typ

Kim Nam-gil and Lee Min-ho

Lee Min Ho will present the grand prize winner in the music category. As he rarely appeared at the K-pop awards ceremony, he is expected to be able to identify the aura that could not be seen at any awards ceremony with his presence alone. Lee Min-ho, who re-imagined his potential through the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" last year, began filming "Pachinko" without a break and decided to take the Golden Disc Awards even though he had a tight schedule. In his capacity as the best Hallyu star to match the Golden Disk Awards watched by global fans around the world, he will present a trophy to the music category's winner.

The 35th Golden Disc Awards will be a non-face-to-face event due to Covid-19. As a result, the number of awardees was greatly reduced, and only the honorable grand prize was given. It will be broadcast on JTBC2 JTBC4 channel on the 9th and 10th, and can be seen in Korea through "U+Idol Live Service." The U.S., Canada, and South America will be broadcast simultaneously through Livecon.tv. We also comply with quarantine rules with Covid-19, and utilize pre-stage recording systems. The red carpet is replaced by a pre-photo wall and filled with colorful attractions that are more diverse and best suited for screen proportions to focus on the celebrations of singers who have shined the past year.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/241/0003083438

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 6

2 minutes ago, syntyche said:

Lee Min Ho will present the grand prize winner in the music category. As he rarely appeared at the K-pop awards ceremony, he is expected to be able to identify the aura that could not be seen at any awards ceremony with his presence alone. Lee Min-ho, who re-imagined his potential through the drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" last year, began filming "Pachinko" without a break and decided to take the Golden Disc Awards even though he had a tight schedule. In his capacity as the best Hallyu star to match the Golden Disk Awards watched by global fans around the world, he will present a trophy to the music category's winner.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

Here's how to watch the 35th Golden Disc Awards

convert?cache=true&crop=260,18,1700,850&

The 35th Golden Disc Awards are happening this weekend.

The 2-day affair hosted by Park So-dam and Lee Seung-gi, and Lee Da hee and Sung Si-kyung will be broadcasted on JTBC, JTBC2, and JTBC4.

Happening on 9 and 10 January (3:50 PM KST), the awards show will also be available for streaming on digital platforms.

Here's how to watch the show from wherever you are in the world:

Region Platform Ticket Prices
South Korea LG U+ TBC
Japan GYAO!  TBC
Taiwan Hami Video  TBC
China QQ Music TBC
Vietnam POPS TBC
Thailand POPS TBC
North America (US, Canada, Mexico), Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia,  Peru) Livecon.TV

USD 9.99; USD 5.99

There will be a three-hour delayed broadcast on their official YouTube channel available in the areas not listed above.

https://www.bandwagon.asia/articles/how-to-watch-the-35th-golden-disc-awards-winners-nominees-video-link-livestream-january-2021-bts-blackpink-exo-taemin-stray-kids-itzy-nct-twice-seventeen

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3
  • Blob 2