Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

21 hours ago, Lindyloo421 said:

Just had to say how fantastic it would be if the two of them did 

Twogether. The series was a joy to watch with some hilarious moments-  and some lovely ones when LSG and Jasper  met their fans, and the tasks reminded me of Amazing Race! I know LMH isn’t one for game shows etc but Twogether was something completely different. Well we can only dream!

Right? Because of covid strict rules going overseas they cant do S2 and with this recent collab i saw some fans of the show wishing they do a version set only in Korea with Lsg and Lmh.

20 hours ago, Senseandstyle said:

Hello ladies! LSG will be a perfect partner for LMH! It will surely be hilarious! I've seen LSG once in his travel show -- and OMG - I was rolling in laughter during the wee hours. They are both smart, witty , funny! It  will be a riot! Without covid, it would be great to see LMH x LSG in a travel series like Twogether!  Just not sure if LMH is as adventurous as LSG. What a collab would that be!

It would be really funny. Lmh is chill but athletic too.

6 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I remember!  I still want LMH to try a variety show.  I think LSG gained fans after Twogether.  I definitely had a more favorable opinion of LSG afterwards and learned more about him.  

Yes thats a wish for me too. If he ever appear on variety shows i hope it would have to do with his favorite - online gaming and a show like Twogether. I know it seems impossible but who knows. Lmh's been surprising us a lot lately right? Hehe

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

Actually I am unhappy because  he will go Canada, so Feb-April setting is true so if LMH will rest at least 2 months and he will start next drama in June , this means we can see next drama earliest int he beginning 2022, OH God I will be so old until 2022:criesariver:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Shocked 1

34 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually I am unhappy because  he will go Canada, so Feb-April setting is true so if LMH will rest at least 2 months and he will start next drama in June , this means we can see next drama earliest int he beginning 2022, OH God I will be so old until 2022:criesariver:

@leeminhosny, Do not be upset, please! Even if "Pachinko" premieres in late 2021, Lee Min Ho may have other projects or public appearances. Possibly new videos on Youtube. The main thing is that Lee Min Ho continues to work for the delight of fans. Time will pass imperceptibly and you will not have time to grow old!

• Love 2
  • Blob 3

3 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

@leeminhosny, Do not be upset, please! Even if "Pachinko" premieres in late 2021, Lee Min Ho may have other projects or public appearances. Possibly new videos on Youtube. The main thing is that Lee Min Ho continues to work for the delight of fans. Time will pass imperceptibly and you will not have time to grow old!

No I grow old :criesariver::criesariver::criesariver:

Anyway I will cry lonely, so LMH's filming ended Dec. 16 and he said I have 1 months so it has been already 20 days (I think this) 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

47 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

What? When? I didn't see like this sentence. 

Unfortunately, I don't know Korean and I can't read English well. Therefore, I had to read the translations of the guys' conversation in various articles from the network. Now I can't remember where I met the phrase (meaning Canada) "Will you shoot there?" and the answer is "Of course". But what you are right about - it may be the free fantasies of journalists. So in one Malaysian article I read that Lee Min Ho received a lot of money (?!) for filming Lee Seung Gi's music video. Perhaps this passage of the conversation is also inaccurate.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

same I had unrealistic hopes of having at least 2 dramas this year, movielog isn't enough, I will take 2 projects over 100 movielog anyday.

ughhhh

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Unfortunately, I don't know Korean and I can't read English well. Therefore, I had to read the translations of the guys' conversation in various articles from the network. Now I can't remember where I met the phrase (meaning Canada) "Will you shoot there?" and the answer is "Of course". But what you are right about - it may be the free fantasies of journalists. So in one Malaysian article I read that Lee Min Ho received a lot of money (?!) for filming Lee Seung Gi's music video. Perhaps this passage of the conversation is also inaccurate.

LMH didn't say it I think you misunderstand and they are joking about pirice and the end LMH said "just buy me food" you needn't read articles they already added ENg sub. Reporter comments about video.LMH made free even DMZ documentary.

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

54 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

I think the translation is inaccurate indeed, because they joked around regarding the payment and LMH said that the only payment he want is food. 

From the video I understood that he is filming Pachinko in Canada, not their collaboration, which I guess had been recorded by now, prior to LMH leaving for Canada, and will be released soon. I don't think LMH let us know of his projects -even the ones he does with friends- as soon as he designs them, but when they are almost done. For example, there were few days between asking for the font of Lee Min Ho Films and opening the YouTube channel. 

And for the drought... I won't worry too much. Maybe he won't be able to upload a lot of content while filming in Canada, but in the quarantine time I suppose he will use SNS more in order to not be bored. Maybe more videocalls for more collaborations? I am looking forward to it. 

I am quite new to the fandom but I must say I am always pleasantly surprised by LMH so I am keeping my faith on him and his future projects. 

Don't be sad @leeminhosny! Think that we are growing along with him! (although I envy his ability to look like a 20 years old boy and not his age). 

• Like 5
  • Sad 1
  • Blob 1

It is a pity, of course, that not knowing the Korean language interferes with correctly understanding Lee Min Ho. Would like to understand his speech without resorting to translations. One thing I am sure for sure is that during his trip to Canada Lee Min Ho will take photos and videos for himself as a keepsake, as he did when traveling across Europe. It's another matter if he wants to share these materials with fans? I hope that it will be like that.

7 hours ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, no matter how you look at it, quarantine is definitely a deal-breaker when it comes to traveling now. Sadly, in light of current events, most countries and destinations worldwide that have opened their borders to foreign visitors are still imposing on-arrival quarantines. Yes, like Canada & SK. These quarantines may last anywhere from 7 to 21 days depending on which country you’re visiting. About Canada, though is it already open? As far as I know travel to Canada is still restricted. Only permanent residents and citizens are allowed to return. In SK, what I'm sure is yes, a 14-day quarantine is mandatory for all arrivals. :anguished:

@willenette There are travel restrictions but foreigners (except those traveling from USA) are allowed now. You need to show that your work here is essential, negative COVID-19 test and all depends on the approval of the Visa or if you don’t need one, then at officers the port of entry will decide. The there is the quarantine of course. 

in LMH’s case of course his work here is absolutely essential- we need him to show up on our screen to soothe our poor hearts. :bunnywar:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

3 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

So in one Malaysian article I read that Lee Min Ho received a lot of money (?!) for filming Lee Seung Gi's music video. Perhaps this passage of the conversation is also inaccurate.

It's just a matter of understanding the exchange rate.  

40,000 won = 500,000 rupiah = less than $40  :lol:

8 hours ago, willenette said:

About Canada, though is it already open? As far as I know travel to Canada is still restricted. Only permanent residents and citizens are allowed to return.

Canada is still closed.  You have to have valid work reasons to enter.  (I think the entry officers should accept "stalking of LMH" as a valid work reason.)  :)

:offtospace::offtospace:

• LOL 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

Dear Oppa: A 55 year old fan from Brazil talks about her platonic love for Lee Min Ho; Deems him 'unique'

In today's edition of Dear Oppa, a 55-year-old fan from Brazil penned a heartwarming letter to Lee Min Ho.

Written By Pinkvilla Desk  Mumbai  Published: January 7, 2021

lee_min_ho_letter_fan_0.jpg?itok=_MF-A23

Dear Oppa: A 55 year old fan from Brazil talks about her platonic love for Lee Min Ho; Deems him 'unique'

Lee Min Ho had been busy with the making of his upcoming series Pachinko. The actor stars in the book adaptation. He recently revealed he has wrapped the Korean schedule of the filming and will head to Canada soon to wrap the remaining shoot. While fans are eager to see him in the project, the actor has seen an ocean of viewers join the Minoz (the fandom name) during the lockdown. One such fan is Zilma Valente all the way from Brazil.

The 55-year-old fan gushed about the star and revealed he encourages her to become a better person. Read her letter below:

Worldwide, Oppa Lee Min Oh has made changes in people's lives.

I am 55 years old, I live in Brazil, city of Curitiba.

When Covid-19 started.

Stayed at home, I start Asian drama marathon

That was when I realized what Korean actors were like, in particular, he was a unique, discreet, polite man, a beautiful man always elegant.

He's not the type to get famous and uses that to appear.

He respects fans and is very kind to his family.

And he has a big heart in helping many humanitarian aid foundations.

He brought us joy in the moment of sadness and I became his fan that had never happened before.

Now I always put things about him and his images I believe it will be difficult to admire an actor again and he really steals our hearts and difficult not to love him would say impossible.

we know that our love will be platonic, but it doesn’t matter, it needs to receive all the love from fans in the world to continue to make us happy in difficult times and it really encourages us to become better. I am studying English and Mandarin, I will succeed for him. He has successful admirers like him.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/dear-oppa-55-year-old-fan-brazil-talks-about-her-platonic-love-lee-min-ho-deems-him-unique-590708?amp

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

Miss these oppas? Catch them on these 2021 comeback dramas

Published January 7, 2021

by Angie Chui

oppas-.jpg

Korean drama fans are always on the lookout for the next projects of their beloved oppas. Unfortunately, the dramas don’t come quickly enough because actors have to review multiple offers to choose the most interesting ones.

Luckily, Korea’s top leading men have already chosen their next big projects so fans can look forward to these upcoming dramas and films this year.

Lee Min Ho. The Legend of the Blue Sea star returned triumphantly to the small screen after two years of mandatory service with The King: Eternal Monarch last year. In 2021, he is set to appear as the male lead in Apple TV+’s first Korean series entitled Pachinko. The series is based on the bestselling book written by Lee Min Jin. The period drama, which will span eight episodes, will be shot in multiple countries. Lee Min Ho will play the role of Hansu, a powerful merchant with ties to organized crime...

https://mb.com.ph/2021/01/07/miss-these-oppas-catch-them-on-these-2021-comeback-dramas/

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

please don’t this to my heart :cries: please!! Recently, I have heard so many casting news, I’m waiting for his!

2022? 

I want a drama in 2021!l 

then we only get 1 project in 2021, 8 episodes? :wut:

Why does LMH’s projects take a long time to film? LMH also worked 8 months for The King, in 8 months two 16 episode dramas can be made. 

so he hasn’t reviewed yet? He will review for next work when? :criesariver:

I’m not ready  for long drought! So there is Pachinko and some movielogs until 2022 

that’s it??

when is MYM going to announce LMH’s plans, will they for 2021?

Can you tell me what I should watch in 2021 then?

so I’m going to watch all 8 episode in a day! Then what?:sweating:

8 hours ago, desy said:

same I had unrealistic hopes of having at least 2 dramas this year, movielog isn't enough, I will take 2 projects over 100 movielog anyday.

ughhhh

why unrealistic hopes? Really having 2 projects in a year is unrealistic? :criesariver:

I know some do movies and also drama, it’s possible, please please :bawling:

Let’s be hopeful guys, so I have been delusional so far??:criesariver:

but LMH said he would give us more good news?? 

9 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Do not be upset, please! Even if "Pachinko" premieres in late 2021, Lee Min Ho may have other projects or public appearances. Possibly new videos on Youtube. The main thing is that Lee Min Ho continues to work for the delight of fans. Time will pass imperceptibly and you will not have time to grow old!

LMH said YouTube channel is a hobby! I don’t count that as a project. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2