Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I think when LMH goes to Canada until he comes back, we will have a long drought :sad1: he will have to be in quarantine for 14 days after he comes back too. I also doubt LMH updates his IG in Canada because he will be busy and he probably can’t post pictures while on the filming site unless he posts inside his hotel or something. I hope he will be very active before he goes to Canada. We will probably have about 1 month of drought or more. 14 days quarantine in Canada and in SK are certain. LMH has been full of surprises, he may give us some content while he is there, I don’t know! maybe IG live in his Hotel in Canada? 

• Like 3

On 1/5/2021 at 12:15 PM, leeminhosny said:

This isn't related LMH but it is about KDrama , we save it maybe we need info in next days :lol:

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/endeavor-content-partners-with-koreas-bon-factory-for-global-tv-series?utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=social

Looks like LMH never worked in Bon Factory dramas though, looking at their drama titles.  Wonder if they will recruit him in the future.

On 1/5/2021 at 12:48 PM, madmad min said:

In restrospect KES is a pretty Big and Respected Writer as Well in SK. Lee Gon was actually Tailor Made for him , its just when KES lost her team of writers who worked with her during previous 3 shows ,TKEM Story Execution Suffered, It may have the best Choice for his Comeback  then considering she Literally gave back to back Critically Acclaimed Hits.And the writer had Credbility working for her.

That being said I still think KES does imagine him as her Disney Prince then again LG had a solid Foundation, Editing Team Didn't.

TKEM unfortunately suffered in a Lot of Unpleasent Conditions but LeeGon made him learn a Whole lot new Things.(I mean imagine him a Brash GJP to Poised LG thats huge growth) him giving KES a note of Thanks doesn't mean that he becomes less or She becomes more egoisitic.Both are Top NICHE in their Own Manner. We shouldnt forget that.

And Knetz and Media in General Is ruthless lets not even go there.A week ago it was SHK and LSJ coming back now its Him.

LG was tailor made for LMH but KES  did not use him to the fullest.  She dropped the ball.

Someone mentioned that she did not have her previous writers and directors, she was not equipped with the right people when she did this drama. Maybe on her own she is not that great. I wonder if she recruited new writers to help her.  I don't want her to do well, esp. just after TKEM.  In the future perhaps.

On 1/5/2021 at 1:50 PM, leeminhosny said:

LSG was one of the most popular actors in the beginning 2010s ,  My Girlfiriend Gumiho was one of the most popular drama when I started to watch Kdramas,  this is only drama that I like from Hong Sisters.  Kdrama fans used to watch LSG's dramas generally  after LMH's dramas . LMH, LSH, Jans Geun Suk were named Hallyu ACtors that years, but later LSG and JKS's popularity decreased, Bogum, Park Seo Jun and other actors came out .So I think  new drama fans don't know him. He started to date with Yoona so I gave up him hahaha:lol:

I remember he acted in a popular makjang, forgot the title which was a big hit.  

On 1/5/2021 at 2:29 PM, leeminhosny said:

I talked about JKS do you know this video? I laugh a lot this video everytime JSK is so funny, I don't find English so I added news, JSK wants to be friend LMH and send text him and then he waited waited waited , LMH didn't answer. And then JKS send again a text "LMH sshi I like women" and then LMH respond him "Do you like women hahahahaha" :joy: and then he started dance and said I liked City Hunter now I am not lonely" hahaahh

2:10 start 

Jang Geun Suk recently texted Lee Min Ho in order to get closer to him.

The episode of MBC TV‘s “Golden Fishery – Knee Slap Guru” that aired on September 7 as the Chuseok Special starred Jang Geun Suk as the main guest.

During the show, Jang Geun Suk revealed that he wanted to become closer to Lee Seung Gi and Lee Min Ho. Jang Geun Suk stated, “I recently texted Lee Min Ho, but he didn’t reply right away. This bothered me a lot so I began to think of things like, ‘When did he debut again?'”

Jang Geun Suk continued by saying, “I sent another text message since then – I texted, ‘Lee Min Ho….I like women,’ just to break the ice between us.” The studio burst into laughter after hearing this from Jang Geun Suk.

Jang Geun Suk added, “Lee Min Ho replied back soon after with the message, ‘You like women? hahahahaha.'” Since then, they’ve become much closer as friends. 

This is cute and now LMH is friendly with JGS.  I used to watch JGS dramas. I will still do it if he has a new one.  I did like some of his shows. I followed him for a short while.

On 1/5/2021 at 5:12 PM, pixie0622 said:

Excited for the upcoming Lee brothers collab.  LSG is a serious musician and if he considers being part of LMH Films, then that’s a testament to the power of LMH to bring light to Korean artists.  Didn’t he receive several thanks from artists whose songs he featured because they suddenly became popular? That’s power.

Did not realize that he featured song artists and they became popular. Cool!

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hi this is Nika! :waves: wow, agree with you:lol:

I never read the book and will not. I just want to see Hansu and Pachinko through LMH’s amazing acting. I don’t have any expectations about how well they have followed the book. The book does have a message for audience and it’s a deep and critically acclaimed book. They may have changed the story considering that LMH will go to Canada cause I remember some Minoz said he wouldn’t go to Canada (according to the book). I’m so happy that he will have filming in Canada and of course it means more screen time.:relieved:

On one hand, we can say LMH will announce his work after Pachinko airs, but on the other hand, LMH has changed a lot in terms of activity and other stuff. LMH came back so soon this time with only 4 months of break. This is new. People change and LMH may have changed his pattern of announcing projects. He also is more active on social media and also his YouTube channel is such a big blessing and surprise for Minoz nation. He also chose a totally different genre and character.  LMH may come with a new project before Pachinko airs. Pachinko isn’t Kdrama. If he already has a project in mind, he won’t wait so long. He also said in his greeting videos that he would have more good news for us, to me good news don’t seem far away. Lol Anyways, it’s just a guess! I’m so looking forward to his next move whenever it may be. :gangnamstyle:

agree with no sbs! :D 

omg, thanks for saying that. Yes Romance of course!! I personally can’t give up on romance for LMH because he is The King of Romance. The ‘twist’ you mentioned is so on point. Agree with you! Also, we can have a mix gene and not entirely romance. I know some Minoz want LMH to do non romance or action genres, we can try other genres but romance in addition to that won’t hurt. 

If LMH goes to Canada, that means the story has been changed.  We can expect to see more of Min Ho. Woo! Hoo!

Finally had time to watch the latest LMH YouTube Video with LSG.  It is so adorable and cute. Waiting to see the collaboration. LMH is so kind and generous with his time.  They joked about compensation for the video filming.  Dinner is fine, no money needed.

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

I'm back everyone, hope you are doing well!!

I didn't get the chance to comment on the movielog, it was good to see the interaction between LMH and LSG. I saw on twt that the 2 fandoms were surprised in a good way that they were friends. So I'm waiting eagerly for episode 2. 

If I come to LMH next project, I don't want a drama without romance

But if it is a movie, I can take. It can be an Action movie, or social issue.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, CallieP said:

If LMH goes to Canada, that means the story has been changed.  We can expect to see more of Min Ho. Woo! Hoo!

Yes more LMH! :glasses: I’m wondering how many scenes he will film in Canada! :highonflowers:  Min Ho in Canada is awesome!! 

he said he would have 1 month of free time, he could also use it for reviewing some of his offers, just saying :approves: it’s always good to read scripts. :lol:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

3 minutes ago, Intisar G said:

And the movie is only for 1h to 2h, so we can bear the non romance theme

yeah action movie with no romance is actually great! Thriller movie is also awesome. In a DC survey, more than 3000 Netizens voted for LMH to do action movie. 

:approves:
===#==#=#=#=#======

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

16 hours ago, Hohoho said:

Dropping by first to say the collab with lsg was really great. Will back read later. Did not know they are that good friends. @CarolynH remember how we talked about Twogether here before? We imagined lmh in a variety show like that with lsg and how they will interact. I thought there will be awkward moments first but lol im so wrong. No awkwardness at all. Im so happy seeing lmh with his friends

I remember!  I still want LMH to try a variety show.  I think LSG gained fans after Twogether.  I definitely had a more favorable opinion of LSG afterwards and learned more about him.  

I still wonder how LMH and LSG met.  Through Yoona?  Regardless, I'm glad they are now friends.  

@Nikaa94  I think don't think that we'll experience a drought when LMH is in quarantine in CN.  I think it will be boring, so he'll probably take to IG--maybe a live chat!:2540_meh:

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I think don't think that we'll experience a drought when LMH is in quarantine in CN.  I think it will be boring, so he'll probably take to IG--maybe a live chat!

Hope so, live chat will be fantastic. @Nikaa94 can ask him about his next drama, or movie, to do Netflix pali-pali

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Hope so, live chat will be fantastic. @Nikaa94 can ask him about his next drama, or movie, to do Netflix pali-pali

hahah :gangnamstyle:leaving comments? Omg yes we should keep asking and asking :lol:

Pali Pali Netflix drama

how many episodes do Netflix dramas have? Not 16 right? Usually 8-10?

8 Episodes Pachinko+ 10 episodes Netflix drama= 18 episodes of LMH :lol: in 2021 

• Like 2
  • Blob 4

26 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Wait!  if LMH has an IG live while he is in CN, I may actually be awake!

Sigh, who am I kidding?  I think he is a night owl, while I'm the opposite:headbang:

I think because he might actually be awake cos of jet lag? I do hope he gets to enjoy Canada.do we know where they are going to shoot? 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

We will not know where they will shoot, they are so strict. Even In SK, we had little information 

Kdrama filming is different, so many pics and videos will be leaked. 

that’s one thing I like about Kdrama, there is always something to discuss about because of the pics, video, filming site 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

57 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

We will not know where they will shoot, they are so strict. Even In SK, we had little information 

Kdrama filming is different, so many pics and videos will be leaked. 

that’s one thing I like about Kdrama, there is always something to discuss about because of the pics, video, filming site 

@Nikaa94 haii nika!thanks for the information!

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 1

im a bit frustrated with lmh's lack of using his SNS to promote his youtube videos. i know that he considers it just as a hobby but i do want to see his channel grow more.

the least he could do is post about his videos in his IG story and not post his videos on FB instead just share the link

just dropping this here in case some of his staff do visit this thread as i have readed long time ago from other minoz

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

y'all are frustrated about his YouTube channel which is just a hobby, while I'm frustrated that mym doesn't even let us know about a little bit of his schedules and plans. I'm frustrated that we got pachinko information from him in about minutes that we couldn't get for months from mym or whoever. They just leave us in drought with no updates. nothing

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I think when LMH goes to Canada until he comes back, we will have a long drought :sad1: he will have to be in quarantine for 14 days after he comes back too. I also doubt LMH updates his IG in Canada because he will be busy and he probably can’t post pictures while on the filming site unless he posts inside his hotel or something. I hope he will be very active before he goes to Canada. We will probably have about 1 month of drought or more. 14 days quarantine in Canada and in SK are certain. LMH has been full of surprises, he may give us some content while he is there, I don’t know! maybe IG live in his Hotel in Canada? 

@Nikaa94, no matter how you look at it, quarantine is definitely a deal-breaker when it comes to traveling now. Sadly, in light of current events, most countries and destinations worldwide that have opened their borders to foreign visitors are still imposing on-arrival quarantines. Yes, like Canada & SK. These quarantines may last anywhere from 7 to 21 days depending on which country you’re visiting. About Canada, though is it already open? As far as I know travel to Canada is still restricted. Only permanent residents and citizens are allowed to return. In SK, what I'm sure is yes, a 14-day quarantine is mandatory for all arrivals. :anguished:

• Like 6