Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

28 minutes ago, scrawford said:

Is the Video with Lee Sung Gi an old video or it was recent as yesterday? Sorry i know im late to the party :)

we dont know for sure but i think its old since they will release their collaborration today. i think the photo updated by lmh on ig inside of a studio is related to their collab

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Happy New Year, Soompi Minoz :blush: 

I pray that you’re all well and that everything in your lives will be better in this new year. 

Love, love his latest YT video. Crisp, classy and heartwarming. Very much in keeping with the look of his earlier YT films.  With the added sentimentality of the times. I felt his heart when the ghostly cries of “Minho! Minho!” rang in the stillness of the night. I didn’t think he would make it there (award or no award), but now I know he had to because though they weren’t there he knew his fans would be watching out for him. 

Excited for the upcoming Lee brothers collab.  LSG is a serious musician and if he considers being part of LMH Films, then that’s a testament to the power of LMH to bring light to Korean artists.  Didn’t he receive several thanks from artists whose songs he featured because they suddenly became popular? That’s power.

Our Minho is older but wiser now. I’m sure, like us, he spent his quarantine time to reflect on what’s important to him.  It’s always good to have a pause in life.  The quiet brings better discernment on what kind of legacy you want to have. I envision him dabbling on more serious genres after Pachinko.  Although the Korean audience will always be important to him, I hope he doesn’t get stymied by what’s available there and continues to seek out challenges that the world has to offer to someone as talented and passionate as him.

Thanks for all the updates, chingus.  Happy to see the thread active and thriving.  Keep on posting! :heart1:

• Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 1

I’m so ready to get surprised, we are getting spoiled Minoz :criesariver:I’m so happy!! LMH is so active starting 2021 with IG update and movielogs, what an amazing year thanks to Minho :heart4:

more and more good news to come, what is next??:wut:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

14 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa94  yes, we are all excited.

By the way, did you sleep last night ?

:loolz:

yup a bit late :approves::relieved:

Any rumors from China media? LMH seems to have a lot of surprises for us, Chinese fans may get to know sooner :lol: 

• Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa94  what does the full twit says. I can only understand some words but not all.

All the tweets I share are about LMH and his friend collaboration. Also, Jung I’ll woo’s comment is mentioned in some articles, it’s quite funny :lol: the articles are about their FaceTime and YouTube collaboration 

:partyblob:

• Blob 5

Min Ho update his latest movielog around 4 pm yesterday! 

new article 

so so many articles about Min ho’s recent update, and also LMH’s name was trending on Naver yesterday. A casual and fun IG post gets this much attention and focus from K media. I’m wondering how many articles will be written about his come back project. :relieved: :evilelmo: 

• Like 4

When I turned off my laptop last night, we were on page 3940!  What happened?:lol:  i know, LMH happened!  I was so happy to see his IG with LSG.  I love that he seems to have a lot of friends.  

Ok, I'll turn off my laptop and go to sleep so LMH can post lol

See you guys tomorrow.  Hopefully, we'll be 

:2540_meh:

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3