Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

26 minutes ago, syntyche said:

How could he be so elegant and debonair?! :heart:

That walk on an unusually blank space as cheers of fans were reminisced, was surreal. That actually put into context his aura during his acceptance speech. I sensed more the depth of his words and what his heart really felt.

Aww, how did I miss this?     Thank you so much @syntyche chingu for posting it here!    You described LMH so perfectly - a beautiful, humble soul with an inner strength who put others before him.   Why does this style gives me that Koh Hansu feel again?

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2

What a poignant and beautiful video! The painful feelings when Lee Min Ho gets out of the car and the audience does not meet him are very emotional. A lonely passage through empty streets, waiting in a small room ... how unlike the old days! Vivid color contrast between shots enhances the impression. Sad, but very beautiful film! Thank you Lee Min Ho from the bottom of my heart for sharing your experiences with us.

Too bad Lee Min Ho restricted access to the video !!!

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

SBS blocked video because of copyright really look like joking

what?why? the acceptance speech is already updated by many youtubers before him and they only chose minho? 

im so angry. lmh really should never work with it ever again

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Lee Min Ho Wins 'Top Excellence Award' for the 5th Time at SBS, Receives Pros and Cons of Korean Netizens

Monday, 4 Jan 2021 | 19:30 | Nisa Diniah

Winnetnews.com - One of the prestigious award events in South Korea entitled "SBS Drama Awards 2020" was successfully held at the end of 2020. The event was held without spectators in order to comply with health protocols.

A number of top Korean actors and actresses attended. Some of them managed to bring home awards. One of them is an actor

Lee Min Ho

Lee Min Ho is back in the hot topic of Korean netizens after being awarded the “Top Excellence” award at the 2020 SBS Drama Awards for the fifth time. Previously, Lee Min Ho had received the “Top Excellence Awards” for five years:

2011 "City Hunter"

nisa-1609762701.jpeg

2012 - “Faith”

nisa-1609762735.jpeg

2013 - “The Heirs

nisa-1609762761.jpeg

2016 - “Legend of The Blue Sea”

Spoiler

nisa-1609762814.jpeg

2020 - "The King: Eternal Monarch"

Spoiler

nisa-1609762842.jpeg

The award that Lee Min Ho won has apparently drawn various pro and contra comments among Korean netizens...

https://www.winnetnews.com/post/lee-min-ho-raih-top-excellence-award-untuk-kelima-kalinya-di-sbs-tuai-pro-kontra-netizen-korea

Then there are the comments of the Korean audience and it is better not to read them.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

25 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

My mood because of SBS

32 minutes ago, lupeace said:

what?why? the acceptance speech is already updated by many youtubers before him and they only chose minho? 

im so angry. lmh really should never work with it ever again

:fear:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina  What is happening?  What's going on - why is LMH being targeted?  

I was already feeling so down earlier when I read some comments an hour or 2 ago, happier when his movielog was out -- now this?  :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 5

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

:fear:

@nina_mitrokhina 5misnina  What is happening?  What's going on - why is LMH being targeted?  

I was already feeling so down earlier when I read some comments an hour or 2 ago, happier when his movielog was out -- now this?  :dissapointed_relieved:

@Min2206, alas, I myself do not understand what is happening in the Korean entertainment industry and what is this undeclared "war" with Lee Min Ho? I have one explanation - black envy of a bright talented artist. After all, Lee Min Ho is so loved by the audience all over the world!

Spoiler

• Thanks 4

SBS doesn't ban just LMH video They bans so many drama videos for years, really annoying , I can't understand , views bring to you money, and You works international actor but why don't you want that people watch them from abroad , how many views rise, you earn money.

• Like 5

29 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

I have one explanation - black envy of a bright talented artist

I want to think you are wrong and that SBS is going to free the video so is available again... But sadly I think you are right. 

:onfirex:

But I would love to read a different explanation. 

:criesariver:

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

SBS bans both Naver Tv and youtube videos , I saw last day now TVN also started to ban Naver TV drama videos, I can't understand Channel's brain.

but sbs didn't ban others who uploaded the award show on YouTube, and some of them have lots of subscribers too, so no excuse. why did they take down min ho's video immediately and not others?!!!

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, desy said:

but sbs didn't ban others who uploaded the award show on YouTube, and some of them have lots of subscribers too, so no excuse. why did they take down min ho's video immediately and not others?!!!

No I saw some Minoz said their videos are banned after 10 min. if they upload videos

• Like 4

I just caught it under spoiler, where was SBS content shown? is it because of the part where the temperatures are taken? May be it is not SBS but cos of parameters set by SBS, YouTube took it down. Let’s hope they allow it back again. 

P.S. I had tears when the screams became silent when he stepped out. He misses his fans too and it just made me sad 

• Like 4