Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Nikaa94

Good morning,is Sunday here. 

Can I join you :D

Yes, LMH is man of words. 

He has given us his hints and words that he will work hard this year. 

I hope his next project will be a Big hit and I don't mind what genre. 

I really like his SBS style,dashing in tuxedo with his hair comb up

:heart:

@backstreeyboysfan

He is indeed sway + handsome 

:blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

Lee Min Ho told kes to not take a day off :lol: hmm.... is it okay for Minoz to ask Min ho this too?:sweat_smile: but we will give you a lot of day offs Oppa :approves: I will manage your schedule myself :heythere:   

6 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa94

@backstreeyboysfan

hiiii :waves:

yessss please everyone join me :lol:  I have already started celebrating his next project news, :partyblob: I already expect a new work, let’s work hard in 2021 and have a lot of work Min Ho Oppa :) I know Kminoz want him to work hard too! He is young, extremely talented and handsome, he should use it all! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

13 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Nikaa94

@backstreeyboysfan

I'm with you @Thong Thin I don't have a favorite genre for the next LMH drama or movie . I know that he will give all his own and make his fans love his next character like always. 

Have a nice Sunday!

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, Intisar G said:

I'm with you @Thong Thin I don't have a favorite genre for the next LMH drama or movie . I know that he will give all his own and make his fans love his next character like always. 

Have a nice Sunday!

same, whatever genre he chooses, that genre will be the best!! :love: whatever character he does, he will own that character and bring out the best of it. Min Ho knows the best! :heart1:

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

@leeminhosny does casting news come out on Sundays too? What day of the week is the busiest day of drama news? Or is there no pattern and any day is possible?

Pachinko came out on a Monday from some news source. Remember we were screaming for MYM to confirm?  

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

6 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

I had a hard time with King. I want to express my gratitude to all of you - Writer Kim Eun Suk, Director Jung Ji Hyun, staff, and senior and junior colleagues

Did he really say he had a hard time?   ICE translation did not mention that. In her translation, LMH said that they all worked hard which is different from having a hard time.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Did he really say he had a hard time?   ICE translation did not mention that. In her translation, LMH said that they all worked hard which is different from having a hard time.

LMH didn’t say he had a hard time. He thanked everyone for working hard and then he told kes to work without a day off (meaning he was praising her that she is a great writer) and then talked about himself working hard in 2021

2 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Pachinko came out on a Monday from some news source. Remember we were screaming for MYM to confirm?  

what a great feeling it was when we got the news article, I remember Minoz here mentioned my name and informed me :lol:  Everyone was posting that day and we used so many wiggle emoji 

China media, what’s up? B)

• Like 4

13 hours ago, 1ouise said:

I'm simplifying and generalizing, but you get the idea.  This is the way of Korean awards shows.

It wasn't the right setting to be joyously celebrating (since many are suffering due to Covid), so LMH purposefully kept a stoic demeaner.  He has repeated several times over the last days that he hopes and prays for life to return to normal.  (Of course, it's also true that he would love to be together with everyone who made TKEM a success in a room filled with cheers and applause and fans.)

Let's celebrate the fact that LMH has won a Top Excellence award for every SBS drama--something I believe he is proud of!!  Sure, he is deserving of a Daesang, but that, too, is a matter of timing, and it was Namgoong Min's time. 

As I've said many times, LMH is the epitome of grace and class, and I love him for it!

Thank you @1ouise for the positive vibes.   Sorry to cut your post.

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH didn’t say he had a hard time. He thanked everyone for working hard and then he told kes to work without a day off (meaning he was praising her that she is a great writer) and then talked about himself working hard in 2021

what a great feeling it was when we got the news article, I remember Minoz here mentioned my name and informed me :lol:  Everyone was posting that day and we used so many wiggle emoji 

So touching , right @Nikaa94 ? LMH is selfless, feels MORE for others before himself.    

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

China media, what’s up? B)

@Nikaa94, you are right, often the google translator distorts the original meaning of what was said, but you have to resort to his help, because I do not know the Korean language. Perhaps there is an amateur among the minoz who can make a more accurate and correct translation of Lee Min Ho's phrase?

Lee Min Ho shares deadly charm shortly before awards ceremony

2021.01.03 11:21

Actor Lee Min Ho showed off his special tuxedo dress.

Lee Min Ho wrote a pictograph of a prayer hand on Instagram (SNS) for photo sharing along with the New Year's number 2021.

[Photos] Lee Min Ho and Nam Gong Min attended! SBS Performance Awards 2020

http://ekr.chosunonline.com/site/data/img_dir/2021/01/03/2021010380016_0.jpg

In the photo released at the same time, Lee Min Ho appears to have just finished putting on his tuxedo and styling his hair before attending the 2020 SBS Performance Award, and he looks natural somewhere in the room. A thin nose and innocently staring eyes make a woman's heart flutter.

Just three hours after the photo was uploaded, about 50,000 comments were added, making Lee Min Ho feel popular.

On December 31, Lee Min Ho made a total of 50 million won in donations to affected children through the PROMIZ donation platform at three specialized child protection agencies (Holt Children's Welfare Association, Good Neighbors, Save). ・ Delivered to Children).

Korean Daily Report Japanese Version

Google translation

http://ekr.chosunonline.com/m/svc/article.html?contid=2021010380017

• Like 6

Here is a translation of a Japanese article made with the help of a google translator, of course, it is very incorrect and many places are not clear, but there are some interesting points in the article:

This is the Korean version of F4  'Boys Over Flowers' charm spread Lee Min Ho's popularity to Asia! [Carefully selected Korean navigator]

The Korean drama that sparked an unprecedented boom in 2020 with the big hits "Ai no Crash Land" and "Ritain Class". And for you who want to celebrate the New Year while watching a Korean drama. A short-term intense serialization in which Mr. Chikayo Tashiro, a Korean navigator, teaches one recommended Korean drama every day at the end of the year and New Years! This time we will present "Boys Over Flowers".

The Korean version of Boys Over Flowers is good because it is naive.

Among the dramas from Japan, Boys Over Flowers is the first work that will delight fans of Korean drama. It's good that I was the boss of Domoji, played by Jun Matsumoto from Arashi, but Lee Min Ho in the Korean version of Boys Over Flowers (2009) also became a boom for Korean playwrights in Asian countries.

High, long limbs, exquisite face performance ...

Bend over 186 cm and wrap the heroine

hndn3.jpg

(c) KAMIO Yoko / Shueisha Inc. (c) A group of creative leaders of eight

Lee Min Ho became famous in Japan for the movie Boys Over Flowers.

Lee Min Ho plays great. Every word and action of the heroine makes me rejoice, take offense and shout. Since he has a sophisticated expression, I can feel a sense of love from there, and I also like the place where I am a little stupid and surprised! You can feel it.

After all, the height is 186 cm and long limbs. It is very pleasant to wrap the heroine, bending over and leaning forward.

The long hemline of the tuxedo flutters and bursts inward, and everything, including body beauty and moderate sexuality, has an indescribable suction power.
I was impressed by the fact that even a small gesture, like eating something, gave him a sense of elegance. When I heard this during the interview, he said that he was very aware of it.

Misidentification, jealousy, triangular relationships ... In a school dominated by F4

hndn2.jpg

(c) KAMIO Yoko / Shueisha Inc. (c) A group of creative leaders of eight

The original "Boys Over Flowers" is a Japanese comic strip about girls (Shueisha) from 1992-2004. A love comedy about love between handsome boys and common weed-like people.

Due to circumstances, the heroine from the common people will go to school at the school, where four people, beautiful as flowers, dominate in Soshi's group called F4. When she confronts F4 with the strength of the common people, she falls in love with F4 leader Goo Jun Pyo (Lee Min Ho). Different status love, jealousy, etc. are involved, and this becomes a model of love, even if there is a love triangle.

I'm sad where the bottom of my eyes hangs

After "Boys Over Flowers" aired in Japan, I interviewed Lee Min Ho and I got the impression that he was a gentle person. It's not too nervous and calm. Despite the fact that I took a long break, I do not feel it in my nose at all.

The cheeks may look a little puffy in the picture, but when I actually met them, they are refreshing and really sigh.

I think that the place where the lower part of the eyes hangs makes me feel different things. A look that can give you a sense of loneliness, sweetness, and sadness. There are also places where you can tickle your maternal instinct. It is not a cold face, but a face that exudes sweetness.

Always cool and just go the royal road

Lee Min Ho can be called the royal road actor among Korean actors. He has always played the role of a tough and fair person. In Japan, he looks like Takuya Kimura. For example, Seoul City Hunter (2011), Faith - Nobuyoshi- (2012), the blockbuster Heirs (2013) and The King: Eternal Monarch (2020). I agree.

I feel like I am choosing a job that I have to do at this age. Actors who have played orthodox and cool roles may want to play psychopaths, special or unusual things. However, he probably thinks about what he is looking for and chooses jobs.

This is a person who personifies what you expect from a hero, so I hope that you will continue to occupy this position.

Boys Over Flowers was good because it played Naive

With Boys Over Flowers, Lee Min Ho became very popular in every country.

It's a drama like Representative Tundela, but I think Lee Min Ho's Goo Jun Pyo had the frustrating feeling that he couldn't convey it to the other side, or the feeling that he was betrayed and saddened even though he believed it.

You can see what you put into your eyes. This is good, because you can play it naively.

TOP image / (c) KAMIO Yoko / Shueisha Inc. (c) A group of creative leaders of eight

"Boys Over Flowers" Now Available On U-NEXT

Interview / text / Yukiko Nitta

https://oggi.jp/6396785

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

8 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

@leeminhosny does casting news come out on Sundays too? What day of the week is the busiest day of drama news? Or is there no pattern and any day is possible?

everyday it can out , but do you think news soon ? I don't think so, we don't know when Pachinko shooting ending, I think LMH won't announce soon, this is so early. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

everyday it can out , but do you think news soon ? I don't think so, we don't know when Pachinko shooting ending, I think LMH won't announce soon, this is so early. 

Yeah I was thinking he would announce in January or February. it seems like he isn’t done with filming but how long will it take to finish his filming? wouldn’t it be late if he announced after he is done with Pachinko? He would have to prepare to go to Canada and also filming abroad would take some time. Korean production doesn’t start right away like how it happened with Pachinko. TKEM didn’t start production right away and it took them awhile to start. but we don’t even know what he wants to do, movie or drama, if he wants a movie then yeah he won’t announce soon. This secret about when pachinko will be completed is kinda annoying to me :lol: just tell me 

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Yeah I was thinking he would announce in January or February. it seems like he isn’t done with filming but how long will it take to finish his filming? wouldn’t it be late if he announced after he is done with Pachinko? He would have to prepare to go to Canada and also filming abroad would take some time. Korean production doesn’t start right away like how it happened with Pachinko. TKEM didn’t start production right away and it took them awhile to start. but we don’t even know what he wants to do, movie or drama, if he wants a movie then yeah he won’t announce soon. This secret about when pachinko will be completed is kinda annoying to me :lol: just tell me 

Actually This don't look old channel projects so I can't predict , it is American and OTT project so I don't know , his shooting  will end early but I don't know he should wait Pachinko's airing date ? If he will wait Pachinko it is so late .But again I think Feb-March so early. If only he can announce like Pachinko before he start to shooting 1 month( or a few weeks )  or etc. what a surprise. I hope he works like a cow .

• Like 4