Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

In this incredibly emotional scene, Lee Gon charges ahead on his white horse, the perfect knight in shining armor to save Jung Tae Eul. However, Tae Eul herself has put up the bravest fight when faced with a threat to her life in a land wholly alien to her. It is particularly significant because of how Tae Eul finally surrenders herself to Lee Gon because she doesn’t need to fight anymore. He will protect her at all costs.

• Like 6
  • Blob 4

This is soooooooo good:criesariver: 

Omg this is so funny :lol: it has English subtitle, make sure to watch 

Lee Min Ho is so sweet, always cares about his fans, so thoughtful and kind :heart1:

Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively within 1 hour, edit you previous post instead. Thanks!
  • Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 1

On 12/29/2020 at 10:36 PM, willenette said:

"The King: Eternal Monarch" Lee MinHo & Kim GoEun as Lee Gon & TaeEul. The scene where emperor Lee Gon rescued TaeEul is the most romantic of this year. Riding his horse, he said to his guards: "Protect her she is the future queen of The Kingdom of Corea" and then gracefully killed a few guys with his swords before running to her and hugging her tightly.

I watched a lot of KDramas this year.. the most I've ever watched and this scene was definitely one of the most memorable scenes of the year.. actually this entire episode from TKEM.

Btw are any of the other TKEM actors attending the SBS awards? Do you'll know? I hope they all get a few awards. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 4

40 minutes ago, Edgar Pordwed said:

I watched a lot of KDramas this year.. the most I've ever watched and this scene was definitely one of the most memorable scenes of the year.. actually this entire episode from TKEM.

Btw are any of the other TKEM actors attending the SBS awards? Do you'll know? I hope they all get a few awards. 

As far as I have read on twitter, only LMH has confirmed attendance. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

Lee Min-ho, together with his agency, donated 50 million won to children who were abused (official)

202012310901176710_1_20201231090401266.j

Actor Lee Min-ho is continuing his good influence by giving donations for abused children.

On December 28, Lee Min-ho and MYM Entertainment delivered 50 million won in donations for abused children to a total of three child protection agencies, Holt Children's Welfare Association, Good Neighbors and Save the Children, through the donation platform "PROMIZ." Lee Min-ho, who has always been interested in child welfare and has been engaged in awareness improvement activities, noted the increase in the incidence of child abuse in the family due to Covid-19. The donation will be used to support programs on child abuse and family relationship improvement to prevent child abuse and reduce emotional side effects.

This year, they all had a hard year due to COVID-19, but the news of Lee Min-ho's warm good deed has been a comfort and a model for many. In particular, this move is more meaningful because it was made during the spread of COVID-19. Earlier this year, Lee Min-ho donated 300 million won to prevent its spread to help prevent infection of children in the immune-vulnerable class and purchase quarantine supplies for medical staff. He then continued to do good deeds for abused children at the end of the year and sent another helping hand.

Promiz said, "As children spend more time at home than ever due to the spread of COVID-19, we decided to donate in the hope that abused children in the family will be protected." In addition, they added, "We hope that this donation will serve as an opportunity for the spread of interest in abused children who are not cared for in blind spots, and that practical help will be delivered to vulnerable children."

This year, actor Lee Min-ho and MYM Entertainment were selected as a "community contribution recognized company" in recognition of their continued campaign to donate and improve awareness through the donation platform " Promiz.". The Community Contribution Recognition System" is a system that finds companies that continue to engage in social contribution activities in cooperation with non-profit organizations in the community and encourages them in recognition of their contributions." As such, Lee Min-ho practices continuous interest and sharing of the socially vulnerable, creating a warm breeze in many people's hearts.

On the other hand, Lee Min-ho has confirmed his appearance as the main character of the drama 'Pachinko' produced by global OTT service Apple TV+.

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000379605

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 5
  • Blob 2

Lee Min Ho Makes Donation To Organizations Working To Protect Children From Abuse

3532c8b849c843ce87ea86fdc1458f35.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho recently made another contribution to his long history of giving to charitable causes.

On December 28, Lee Min Ho and MYM Entertainment donated 50 million won (about $46,000) through the donation platform PROMIZ to Holt Children’s Services Inc, Good Neighbors International, and Save the Children, three organizations specializing in the protection of vulnerable children.

Lee Min Ho has long been interested in child welfare and has steadily made donations and participated in awareness campaigns to promote this cause. His most recent donation was motivated by the fact that the rate of child abuse at the hands of family members has increased as the COVID-19 pandemic has confined more people at home.

Lee Min Ho’s donation will be used to support programs that aim to improve family relationships and provide psychological counseling to victims of child abuse in order to help victims with the emotional aftereffects and prevent further abuse.

This is not the first time during the COVID-19 pandemic that Lee Min Ho has given back to charitable causes. At the beginning of 2020, he donated 300 million won (about $276,000) toward efforts to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including providing personal protection equipment to health care workers and children with vulnerable immune systems.

PROMIZ stated, “He decided to make the donation in order to protect children who are suffering from abuse by family members at a time when children are spending more time at home than before due to the COVID-19 pandemic. He hopes that this donation will raise awareness for the victims of child abuse who are suffering in the dark and also provide practical assistance to vulnerable children.”

In 2020, Lee Min Ho and MYM Entertainment received official recognition as a business that has made significant social contributions to local communities due to their consistent donations and awareness campaigns through PROMIZ. Under the joint supervision of the Ministry of Health and Welfare and the Korea National Council on Social Welfare, this recognition discovers and encourages companies that have consistently engaged in social contribution activities in cooperation with nonprofit organizations in local communities.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho is currently preparing for the upcoming Apple TV+ drama “Pachinko,” based on a book of the same name.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1446231wpp/lee-min-ho-makes-donation-to-organizations-working-to-protect-children-from-abuse

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1

Just now, CarolynH said:

I'd like to see a movie log of LMH getting ready for the awards tonight.  I'd like to see how long he takes to get ready, the emotions etc

omg I’m going to literally die from happiness if that happens :Please::wut:

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

Reposted from LEE MIN HO Official Twitter

10 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I'd like to see a movie log of LMH getting ready for the awards tonight.  I'd like to see how long he takes to get ready, the emotions etc

28 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

9 hours left to see LMH 

Oh yes please :Please:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

On 12/27/2020 at 7:47 PM, Nikaa94 said:

in Kdramas, the way ML is presented is important. Even the non rich characters, wear luxury brands. :lol: Each character has a special style in a drama and stylist prepare a set of clothes for each episode. Actually, fashion is one thing that can increase viewership. I remember I read that the actress in drama HTL got praise from Netizens for her style and that her style matched well with the character that she had. In western shows, there is no special wardrobe and actors don’t seem to care but Kdramas are different. I think it’s unavoidable and actually required for ML to have a special wardrobe for his particular character.

I’m curious what role he chooses...:lol: I can’t seem to predict.. LMH will surprise us for sure.. we should prepare a list of characters he may try.

Nikaa, I would like to disagree a little. Recently a kdrama that did very well in the ratings had the ML dress in very casual clothing and he was also in work uniform most of the time.  He only wore a smart suit and combed his hair stylishly for one or two scenes.  LMH can dress casually too.  His dressing in GB were simple suits and leather jacket.  It worked.  I liked LMH's casual clothes when he was in the US for the drama Heirs. 

• Like 5
  • Blob 3

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

omg I’m going to literally die from happiness if that happens :Please::wut:

12:30 in SK.  It would be interesting, wouldn't it?  Is there a discussion about hairstyle?  He usually wears it off his forehead for formal occasions.  Maybe we'll see photos of LMH going to the salon.  

• Like 3
  • Blob 3