Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@leeminhosny u said tvN has already lined up dramas for the first half of 2021, right? How about JTBC? When is the soonest we can have a drama on JTBC? Is it possible a drama gets cancelled and time slot becomes available? cause there is this drama called ‘Here’, I heard they aren’t able to do overseas filming and it’s not possible for a long time.so it seems like that drama will be cancelled. 

My favorite season for LMH drama is Fall and Winter. I honestly don’t want Summer drama I don’t know why, :lol: I think Fall and Winter dramas are better and the romance has a better impact :lol: I think snow and coldness of weather can make romance deeper. anyone else agree? What season do you want LMH to do a drama? 

• Like 5

25 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

@leeminhosny u said tvN has already lined up dramas for the first half of 2021, right? How about JTBC? When is the soonest we can have a drama on JTBC? Is it possible a drama gets cancelled and time slot becomes available? cause there is this drama called ‘Here’, I heard they aren’t able to do overseas filming and it’s not possible for a long time.so it seems like that drama will be cancelled. 

@Nikaa94, hahaha - if tvN will be full next year, the same thing with JTBC. These are their upcoming dramas for next year : :blush:

1. Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick - Air Date : January 18, 2021

2. A Person Similar To You - Air Date : Air Date : TBC

3. Fly High, Butterfly - Air Date : Air Date : TBC

4. Vincenzo - Air Date : TBC

5. Snowdrop - Air Date : TBC

6. Law School - Air Date : TBC

7. Monster - Air Date : TBC

8. Undercover - Air Date : TBC

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

35 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, hahaha - if tvN will be full next year, the same thing with JTBC. These are their upcoming dramas for next year : :blush:

1. Sunbae, Don't Put On That Lipstick - Air Date : January 18, 2021

2. A Person Similar To You - Air Date : Air Date : TBC

3. Fly High, Butterfly - Air Date : Air Date : TBC

4. Vincenzo - Air Date : TBC

5. Snowdrop - Air Date : TBC

6. Law School - Air Date : TBC

7. Monster - Air Date : TBC

8. Undercover - Air Date : TBC

oh, thanks for information! :criesariver: :( what about us??  oh God why? 

Pls empty a time slot for us, I only want a 16 episode drama not 50 episode :cries:

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

oh, thanks for information!  :( what about us??  oh God why? 

Pls empty a time slot for us, I only want a 16 episode drama not 50 episode

@Nikaa94, who knows, 1 or two of these above dramas will be cancelled. Like for instance, Monster I thought all along this was under Netflix but, surprisingly it's gotten by JTBC. Please take note that this has no airing date yet, so this might be on Netflix again...... This is how entertainment works. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

5 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I just tried on my pad.

https://aqstream.com/kor/sbs/SBS-Stream-4

Above link didn't work and show "This stream requires Flash Player. Please check the menu for alternative streams." So I checked the menu and changed to

https://aqstream.com/kor/sbs/SBS-Stream-2

It worked, even worked on my computer.

Now I really don't remember I watched "The King" by which link, but definitely was aqstream.

Well @Nikaa94  I too have the same issue, tried @leeminhosny and  @gtLmh0622 links, could not get it up.  Guess I will be waiting on the thread.   Will check on @willenette's one later, when at home.   

So Sad GIF by memecandy - Find & Share on GIPHY

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

22 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Well @Nikaa94  I too have the same issue, tried @leeminhosny and  @gtLmh0622 links, could not get it up.  Guess I will be waiting on the thread.   Will check on @willenette's one later, when at home.  

ohhhh miniiiiii :criesariver:  try all the links in that website, try it on your phone too. We all will be hear and do live chatting. We will all have a great time together and share as much as we can, :approves: Minoz on Twitter are also very fast and share posts. Don’t worry! Also, try the links a couple times before award starts. I used streamer 2 and it worked.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Min2206, so far, I still can't share with you another link for the drama's livestream except for the one I posted earlier. But, I suggest, check this from time to time especially on D-Day itself, if it's already working. :facepalm:

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

4 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, so far, I still can't share with you another link for the drama's livestream except for the one I posted earlier. But, I suggest, check this from time to time especially on D-Day itself, if it's already working. 

Oh yea ,  thanks for the advice  @willenette  Sweet of you.    It's true that it might work on the day/night itself.  
.. and I have marked this page to come back to the links.   
Milk & Mocha STICKERS - Google 検索 | アニメーション, ステッカー, 小熊

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 2

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Is LMH going to walk on red carpet with mask on? Pls nooooooo 

Our two weeks drought will be over on Thursday! 

How lucky we are to end 2020 beautifully and enter 2021 with Lee Min Ho 

I feel the luckiest Minoz

@Nikaa94, definitely, he is! Major broadcasting networks are facing blistering criticism for pushing ahead with their year-end award ceremonies despite the raised social distancing level in the wake of the worsening COVID-19 situation in Korea. Like for instance during the SBS Entertainment Awards, they faced a harsher backlash as there was no social distancing among the mask-wearing participants at the tables. What made the matter worse was that the award presenters and winners wore no masks on stage while sharing several microphones. :blush:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I just tried on my pad.

Above link didn't work and show "This stream requires Flash Player. Please check the menu for alternative streams." So I checked the menu and changed to

Now I really don't remember I watched "The King" by which link, but definitely was aqstream.

@Thong Thin  hiii :heart1:  I’m quoting @gtLmh0622

@Thong Thin you can find the links in her post, also try https://aqstream.com  and click on SBS then you see a couple links :approves:

for me, stream 2 worked. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

My favorite season for LMH drama is Fall and Winter. I honestly don’t want Summer drama I don’t know why, :lol: I think Fall and Winter dramas are better and the romance has a better impact :lol: I think snow and coldness of weather can make romance deeper. anyone else agree? What season do you want LMH to do a drama? 

I said JTBC and TVN are full until 2nd half and you have already known, they will start to shooting even tomorrow , it takes at least 6 months , there isn't a chance for LMH drama in first half 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3

I found new link , you should register , it is easy 

This screen quality is better I will use this link :lol:

10 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I like the 2013 suit too.  I didn't realize until much later, that there was a pattern.  Since it was subtle, it was fine.  Nothing will top the 2016 award-just total overall look.  But maybe he'll surprise me this year by looking even more handsome--if that's possible.:o

LMH also won Best Dressed Award on SBS Awards with Netizen votes , and he said he wore Blue because Fans say Blue is suitable to LMH more .

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 3

Year Ender 2020: The top 10 Korean showbiz stories

Below is a list of the year's biggest newsmakers in the entertainment industry

Singapore — Here’s our pick of the Top 10 Korean showbiz stories for this year:

Lee Min Ho becomes first Korean star to hit 20 million followers on Instagram

actorleeminho.png

Lee Min Ho who acted in The King: Eternal Monarch recently has become the first Korean celebrity to surpass 20 million followers on Instagram. He also garnered 20 million followers on Facebook. His agency confirmed that the actor has set a new record with his social media account. He hit the 20 million followers mark on Instagram.

This remarkable milestone came just a few weeks after The Legend of the Blue Sea star reached 20 million followers on Facebook as well. Aside from Instagram and Facebook, the actor also has more than 28.63 million followers on Weibo and three million followers on Twitter.

(skipped unrelated.....)

credit : https://theindependent.sg/year-ender-2020-the-top-10-korean-showbiz-stories/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

15 hours ago, CarolynH said:

I like the 2013 suit too.  I didn't realize until much later, that there was a pattern.  Since it was subtle, it was fine.  Nothing will top the 2016 award-just total overall look.  But maybe he'll surprise me this year by looking even more handsome--if that's possible.:o

There is a pattern?? Tell me everything about it! I am all eyes! 

:coolshades:

15 hours ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I just tried on my pad.

Thank you!! Stream 2 does work on my phone! :hooray2:

10 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Have you found a way? I think you just need to try the different websites in different devices: for example, aqstream.com 4 does not work on my phone, because of flash, but aqstream 2 does work. Neither of those work in my mother's computer but SBS website works there and not on my phone. Keep trying! Fighting! 

5 hours ago, lupeace said:

And this is one of the reasons of why I like Lee Min Ho (apart from the looks, the acting skills and his laugh). 

:fullofhearts:

@Nikaa94sorry, but, for me, LMH with brown or black hair, not blond and not red. :sweatingbullets: He has lovely tanned skin and I like him in more natural hair colours. 

• Like 2
  • Blob 3