Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I find it I tried yesterday but it didn't work but now it works , you can try other links too , look there are 2, LD, Stream 5 links , you save this link , let's prepare 

https://aqstream.com/kor/sbs/SBS-Stream-4

I hope to be here when you guys are streaming it ... what will I be doing on eve?  LOLLLL
Aisshhh .. I am getting excited over this ... @Nikaa94  - be back with coffee later  - you and @leeminhosny want a cup, hehe?

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, Min2206 said:

I hope to be here when you guys are streaming it ... what will I be doing on eve?  LOLLLL
Aisshhh .. I am getting excited over this ... @Nikaa94  - be back with coffee later  - you and @leeminhosny want a cup, hehe?

Everyone should prepare eat, drink etc. because we can't leave from Ceremony :lol: It is so long and SBS's 30th anniversary probably it will be longer 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Everyone should prepare eat, drink etc. because we can't leave from Ceremony :lol: It is so long and SBS's 30th anniversary probably it will be longer 

yes Minoz prepare snacks :approves: I’m going to prepare tea, coffee, pastry, fruit :lol: 

How exciting :rickroll:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Oppaaaaaaaaa   no need to update IG in the upcoming 2 days :lol: we will see a lot of you soooooooonnnnnnnnnnn

Get ready Minoz!! :glasses:

Where can we watch sbs DA LIVE??? 

I asked this a few days ago and received no answer but in twitter people are saying that the awards will probably be live on the SBS YouTube channel. 

@leeminhosnyI just saw your link! Thank you!

I will join the party too, I have change the schedule of my PT session so I can watch the awards

:hwaiting2:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2

Am I dreaming :highonflowers:  God, thank you!! 

Just now, Missprincesa said:

I asked this a few days ago and received no answer but in twitter people are saying that the awards will probably be live on the SBS YouTube channel. 

Omg really? That will be great

How do they know??

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

18 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

@leeminhosnyI just saw your link! Thank you!

I will join the party too, I have change the schedule of my PT session so I can watch the awards

Thanks for the info @Missprincesa - I just read that it would be held at 2100 KST -- so if goes by what @leeminhosny says, 4-5 hours, that would take us to the New Year!   

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

32 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Am I dreaming :highonflowers:  God, thank you!! 

Omg really? That will be great

How do they know??

It took me a while to find the messages. This is the thread where they talked about that. 

@Min2206for me it is around noon.

@leeminhosnyDoes the awards start at 2100 and the red carpet is before that hour? Or at 2100 is the start of the red carpet? I have seen 2013 awards on YouTube, but not live so I can correlate the timing. 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

38 minutes ago, Missprincesa said:

It took me a while to find the messages. This is the thread where they talked about that. 

@leeminhosnyDoes the awards start at 2100 and the red carpet is before that hour? Or at 2100 is the start of the red carpet? I have seen 2013 awards on YouTube, but not live so I can correlate the timing. 

Most probably red carpet will start but I am not sure , I can't remember 

We are currently #1

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

15 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I find it I tried yesterday but it didn't work but now it works , you can try other links too , look there are 2, LD, Stream 5 links , you save this link , let's prepare

https://aqstream.com/kor/sbs/SBS-Stream-4

Yes, that's the link I watched LOTBS and The King. It didn't work on my computer but did work on my pad.

• Like 7

A Selection Of The Best Of 2020 K-Dramas - Kpopmap Editor's Pick

This year has been filled with awesome dramas and some are already so hard to forget. With the end of the year, it is time for an editor's pick to remember the best of this year.

We tried to keep this article as spoiler-free as we could! Note that dramas starting this December are not included.

Best Bromance

"The King: Eternal Monarch" Lee MinHo & Woo DoHwan as Lee Gon & JoYoung. The emperor and his bodyguard have these special links that made us love their perfect bromance.

Best-Bromance-2020.jpg

Dramas filled with the most pretty romantic scenes

"The King: Eternal Monarch", "Crash Landing on You", "Tale of the Nine Tailed", and "Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol" are the four dramas that had the most pretty romantic scenes this year.

Especially "The King: Eternal Monarch" had a lot of scenes with beautiful esthetic, and cinematographic along with splendid sets and locations.

Dramas-filled-with-the-most-pretty-roman

Most romantic scene of the year

It is difficult to pick because the year was filled with romantic scenes but this one is just too... magnificent.

"The King: Eternal Monarch" Lee MinHo & Kim GoEun as Lee Gon & TaeEul. The scene where emperor Lee Gon rescued TaeEul is the most romantic of this year. Riding his horse, he said to his guards: "Protect her she is the future queen of The Kingdom of Corea" and then gracefully killed a few guys with his swords before running to her and hugging her tightly. For the whole scene, check it here.

lee-minho-kim-goeun-the-king-scene.jpg

Most beautiful fashion

"The King: Eternal Monarch" Lee MinHo, "Record of Youth" Park BoGum & Byeon WooSeok, "Twenty Twenty" UP10TION's Kim WooSeok, "Start-Up" Kim SeonHo, "Crash Landing On You" Son YeJin, and "Find Me in Your Memory" Moon GaYoung are the best dressed this year.

Spoiler

Most-beautiful-fashion-2020.jpg

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : https://www.kpopmap.com/a-selection-of-the-best-of-2020-kdramas-kpopmap-editors-pick/

Edited by Jillia
Please put more than 3 pics/IGs in spoiler tags, thanks!
  • Like 7
  • Blob 3

https://weibo.com/1737889355/JAJgToAfn?type=repost#_rnd1609262404673

According to this post and Chinese translation, LMH said he's always touched by seeing international fans' letters in Korean when he traveled overseas. He wants to reward the love to fans and finally he found he could be the spokesperson of institute of Korean. So, he decided to be the spokesperson of King Sejong without any rewards for two years.

:heart1:

• Like 9
  • Love 3
  • Thanks 3

2 hours ago, willenette said:

you may watch on this link free

Thanks for information 

but I couldn’t find a link, can u pls explain how to get the link? I see a tweet but no link 

the other link aqstream didn’t work for me :criesariver:

What should I do?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Thanks for information 

but I couldn’t find a link, can u pls explain how to get the link? I see a tweet but no link 

the other link aqstream didn’t work for me

What should I do?

I tried last evening and it didn't work but it worked daytime, try again daytime 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Blob 1

41 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I tried last evening and it didn't work but it worked daytime, try again daytime 

Ok, I will try. But what if it doesn’t work when ceremony starts :criesariver:I will have to follow updates on Twitter and here

Omg

there Is this Naver link but not available in my country 

why??  Sbs always does this, ahhhhhhhh

https://tv.naver.com/l/64522

Why not available? Doesn’t SBS know how massive LMH’s international fans are??
why they do this?? TKEM videos during Its air time also weren’t available in other countries. :cries:

• Like 3
  • Sad 2