Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

21 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I wish we could watch it sooner but I doubt it’s possible considering the big scale of pachinko, it takes time to do editing and other stuff. The cast isn’t completely done with filming either. 

I also want him to take another project ASAP. I have said literally a million times in this thread :lol: I want him to take a drama with 16 episodes and the focus of the story be on his character like city hunter and legend of the blue sea. 

Min Ho should start reviewing for next work, MYM please prepare for his next work from now. God!! Are we gonna get an eight episode project only in 2021?:sad1:

If we want to get another drama in 2021, the news should come out around January or February  @Aleumdaun do you want OTT project or a drama like TKEM which both airs on local tv and Netflix? 

########

Now that the topic of next project has been brought up, I won’t let go and talk more. Thank you! my favorite topic :)

I wish LMH to be in a SK channel first, which is pay and watch, and on OTT platforms after the show ends there. I want it to be a mega success drama in SK first - and on no streaming platforms there as well. Only after the run in SK is done, then they can stream. Just to make sure to quiet those talks on ratings. I know we shouldn’t be looking at ratings, but this is what is defined as success for most media, so I would like his next project to be a clear cut winner in the ratings department too. 

• Like 5

48 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I remember wrong she went fashion show with LMH :lol:

I just watched that part 

wow, the director must be a big fan of LMH :lol: his name was mentioned multiple times.. even his picture. She went to a fashion show with LMH and took a picture :lol:  yess you are a very lucky girl.. she knew it too how precious and valuable it is to sit next to LMH 

is this director good for Min Ho next movie? Does Minoz approve him? 

52 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

I wish LMH to be in a SK channel first, which is pay and watch, and on OTT platforms after the show ends there. I want it to be a mega success drama in SK first - and on no streaming platforms there as well. Only after the run in SK is done, then they can stream. Just to make sure to quiet those talks on ratings. I know we shouldn’t be looking at ratings, but this is what is defined as success for most media, so I would like his next project to be a clear cut winner in the ratings department too. 

agree with you! Mega success in SK!! :approves:  The story should cater to SK taste if we want high ratings. I don’t know what

story though. also genre is important, Korean people really like

rom-com ://

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

I found 2nd sentence she is angry at the end of movie because she said LMH has gf:lol: you can find 1:11:00

Hahahah :loolz: wowww so many lines .... the director is a big fan of our Oppa :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I just watched that part 

wow, the director must be a big fan of LMH :lol: his name was mentioned multiple times.. even his picture. She went to a fashion show with LMH and took a picture :lol:  yess you are a very lucky girl.. she knew it too how precious and valuable it is to sit next to LMH 

is this director good for Min Ho next movie? Does Minoz approve him? 

PD said he got permission from LMH before he used his name, I didn't watch this PD's other movies, they aren't popular , I just watched Believer , cast is good too I liked it.

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

PD said he got permission from LMH before he used his name, I didn't watch this PD's other movies, they aren't popular , I just watched Believer , cast is good too I liked it.

yeah I’m glad he got our Min ho’s permission :relieved: cause he used his name in lines a lot :relieved: 

When will we get news of next project? :sad1:when will the article  come out? but we still haven’t got an IG update let alone new project 

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

2 more days until this drought will be over :transforms:

Are we going to get some big news in 2021? I saw a tweet talking about their hunch that LMH will confirm a new project on Dec 31 :lol: 

I want to believe that lol but our hunches maybe right or wrong. LMH has never announced next project while he is in a current project and we don’t know for sure if he is completely done with pachinko.

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

18 hours ago, desy said:

Hi, I have been lurking on this forum and I finally decided to join. my name is desy, I hope to have lots of discussions with you guys :transforms:

Welcome here @desy, happy you are joining us here. :fun:

7 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

2 more days until this drought will be over :transforms:

Are we going to get some big news in 2021? I saw a tweet talking about their hunch that LMH will confirm a new project on Dec 31 :lol: 

I want to believe that lol but our hunches maybe right or wrong. LMH has never announced next project while he is in a current project and we don’t know for sure if he is completely done with pachinko. 

I’m not going to share that tweet though due to some reasons :lol:

I hope it is true. Can’t wait for next project announcement.
What happened during Heirs and GB? I was under the impression he was roped in the GB project during Heirs or before TH production?  So it wasn’t announced until TH was over? 

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

17 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Oh, I see 

thanks for sharing :heart1: I thought they would go to Japan :lol: I was wrong then. We have to wait and see if LMH will go to Canada, do you know if Hansu have scenes in USA in the book? 

Pachinko has scenes in Busan and Japan ( osaka, Yokohama). No scenes at all in either Canada or US. But the younger generation Baek studied and worked in New York. In the book, Hansu does not have a scene in Canada or US. :)

But In the casting, they mentioned a lady named Naomi who works in New York ( this character is not in the book). Maybe the adaptation will deviate a bit and perhaps focus on modern day life of the youngest generation of Baek brothers :)

• Like 6

19 hours ago, desy said:

Hi, I have been lurking on this forum and I finally decided to join. my name is desy, I hope to have lots of discussions with you guys 

Thanks for joining us on the LMH thread @desy!  As with other new members, if you don't mind sharing, please tell us how you found LMH (what drama) and anything else that you'd like to share:waves:

27 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

I hope it is true. Can’t wait for next project announcement.
What happened during Heirs and GB? I was under the impression he was roped in the GB project during Heirs or before TH production?  So it wasn’t announced until TH was over? 

I think that LMH actually does have another project in mind before it is announced.  I was under the impression that word of LMH in GB slipped out.  Since the cat was out of the bag, Starhaus was forced to confirm. I thought I read something to that effect in this thread.   I still wasn't a member at the time, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.  

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

5 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I watched episode 3 of *Faith* today!:), while I was waiting for my on air drama's to be subbed.

Good on you.  Yay to that!  you should also check out the thread - read the recaps and thoughts shared by our fellow Faithlings , from our recent rewatch - beautifully written feelings of every episode.  

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 2

22 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Thanks for joining us on the LMH thread @desy!  As with other new members, if you don't mind sharing, please tell us how you found LMH (what drama) and anything else that you'd like to share:waves:

I think that LMH actually does have another project in mind before it is announced.  I was under the impression that word of LMH in GB slipped out.  Since the cat was out of the bag, Starhaus was forced to confirm. I thought I read something to that effect in this thread.   I still wasn't a member at the time, so someone correct me if I'm wrong.  

can his next project also get slipped out :lol: :Please:we appreciate rumors about his next work too :lol:  so tired of all this hypothetical talks about his next work. We all have different tastes and would want LMH to do a particular character. but more than

anything else, we appreciate to hear his own opinion about his next project. If he says,he wants to do genre X and try role X, then we all narrow down our discussions and focus on that. Also, when the actual news comes out, we can talk precisely instead of random talks and guesses. God, when when? :facepalm:

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

38 minutes ago, Senseandstyle said:

Pachinko has scenes in Busan and Japan ( osaka, Yokohama). No scenes at all in either Canada or US. But the younger generation Baek studied and worked in New York. In the book, Hansu does not have a scene in Canada or US. :)

But In the casting, they mentioned a lady named Naomi who works in New York ( this character is not in the book). Maybe the adaptation will deviate a bit and perhaps focus on modern day life of the youngest generation of Baek brothers :)

I'm curious about Naomi too.  I wonder why she's needed. 

10 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

I watched episode 3 of *Faith* today!:), while I was waiting for my on air drama's to be subbed.

yay!  Remember you have a lot of Faith fans in this thread in case you have questions or something to discuss.  Faith was my first LMH drama.  I typically do not like men with long hair, but man, LMH rocks long hair too.

• Like 4
  • Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 1

8 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

yay!  Remember you have a lot of Faith fans in this thread in case you have questions or something to discuss.  Faith was my first LMH drama.  I typically do not like men with long hair, but man, LMH rocks long hair too.

Aww, thanks so much. Episode 3 was intense it had me crying some as well.

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 1