Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

29 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I hope your hunch comes true @Nikaa94  - if not today, we still have 3 days to 31st  ... :Please:

yes I hope so .. really miss LMH.. yes only 3 days, hope to see LMH in award ceremony. I think he will remove his mask while giving speech. 

maybe LMH wants to release next movielog in 2021. Because only 3 days left..

Let’s put up with this drought for 3 more days :lol: we will get a lot of updates in 2021. :Please:

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, desy said:

Hi, I have been lurking on this forum and I finally decided to join. my name is desy, I hope to have lots of discussions with you guys

Hi desy!:waves:

welcome to Lee Min Ho’s thread and let’s have a lot of fun here. Look forward to our fun discussions. :) 

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

16 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I'd like to see my fans from up close. 

Well, Min Ho-ssi  - we too , would love to see you , be it up close or from a distant.  Anything, even a post on your IG , movielog or Live or interview, anything please

Agree :lol: Minho ssi, update ur IG and release movielog, then do a vLIVE and magazine cover. Then confirm a new project :lol::relieved:

we want to see you up close too :D but for now, it’s just from far way on the screen, let us see you on the screen pls :cries:

• Like 2
  • Blob 2

10 hours ago, lmho said:

Hi chingu... I think they not going to Japan to film pachinko. They shoot japan background in Korea. If you look at the pic there few Chinese words written as 大阪府生野警察署 mean Osaka police station. I think they don’t mention going to Japan right? I heard only Vancouver..

I read a forum yesterday some Kminoz said they will go to Canada ( and LMH won't go probabaly)  but they also aren't sure but They don't talk about Japan maybe they filmed Japan scenes in Korea too.

If they won't film in Japan and LMH won't go to Canada so that is mean LMH's filming ended :astonished:

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I read a forum yesterday some Kminoz said they will go to Canada ( and LMH won't go probabaly)  but they also aren't sure but They don't talk about Japan maybe they filmed Japan scenes in Korea too.

If they won't film in Japan and LMH won't go to Canada so that is mean LMH's filming ended :astonished:

wow this would be kinda good for minoz.....if they have shot the japan scenes already, he might confirm a new project faster:gangnamstyle:

• Like 6

16 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

how would kminoz know whether LMH will go to Japan or not? Pachinko filming production is kept secret and there has been tight security. We didn’t even get a glimpse of LMH filming. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

how would kminoz know whether LMH will go to Japan or not? Pachinko filming production is kept secret and there has been tight security. 

I think they hear anything from staff , They don't know if LMH go to Canada but they never talk about Japan they said staff go to Canada .We said next set should be in Japan but they don't say this.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think they hear anything from staff , They don't know if LMH go to Canada but they never talk about Japan they said staff go to Canada .We said next set should be in Japan but they don't say this.

So both Korean and Japanese filming scenes have ended. how fast they filmed all the scenes! I heard there aren’t many scenes in Canada according to the novel. 

if LMH is done filming, then pls review for next work and announce early in 2021 :lol:give us New Year gift :Please:

Kminoz are fast, I hope they catch some new project rumors :lol:

• Like 2
  • Blob 1

19 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

So he has been already free for 10 days maybe he started check other projects.

he would have checked other projects back when mym told us he was reviewing projects last time because apparently pachinko was on ground before Tkem, so maybe he was reviewing other choices too.

He might be resting or preparing to announce something (I hope)

• Like 5

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

So both Korean and Japanese filming scenes have ended. how fast they filmed all the scenes! I heard there aren’t many scenes in Canada according to the novel. 

if LMH is done filming, then pls review for next work and announce early in 2021 :lol:give us New Year gift

Some Kminoz said ""The staff were leaving from the country they will continue to participate in Canada. The next Canadian shooting ."etc

• Like 6

7 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Some Kminoz said ""The staff were leaving from the country they will continue to participate in Canada. The next Canadian shooting ."etc

Oh, I see 

thanks for sharing :heart1: I thought they would go to Japan :lol: I was wrong then. We have to wait and see if LMH will go to Canada, do you know if Hansu have scenes in USA in the book? 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Oh, I see 

thanks for sharing  I thought they would go to Japan :lol: I was wrong then. We have to wait and see if LMH will go to Canada, do you know if Hansu have scenes in USA in the book? 

I passed fastly book last parts but Minoz said He hasn't.

13 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

@leeminhosny do we have vacant time slot for LMH’s next drama on tvN or JTBC? Do you think it’s possible? How about sbs?  KBS?

guys, script and Pd is important. It’s okay if we get sbs or kbs :lol:

I want a drama in 2021, that’s that! <_<

TVN and JTBC had already full until 2nd half and even they will start to shooting tomorrow ,filming is taking  at least 6 months , maybe we can see at best in autumn I hope he will choose fastly most probably end of year ( winter) 

• Like 5

33 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

TVN and JTBC had already full until 2nd half and even they will start to shooting tomorrow ,filming is taking  at least 6 months , maybe we can see at best in autumn I hope he will choose fastly most probably end of year ( winter) 

oh :( tvN and JTBC always line up so fast ://   don’t like them 

autumn or winter if he chooses a project fast. Oh God! So many ifs 

but I think he shouldn’t take a long time to choose. If he is done with pachinko, it means he has free time. Due to pandemic, he won’t hold world tours and fan meetings. So it’s best he uses his time to take projects :lol: 

Do we need to prepare ourselves for new work news?:relieved: cause like you said, filming takes time and Kdrama filming usually don’t start right away, so we need to get announcement soon. But if he wants to take his time, then I guess only 1 project in 2021. Pls give me a movie at least, it will take a month to finish filming a movie. :( 

• Like 3

12 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Do we need to prepare ourselves for new work news?:relieved: cause like you said, filming takes time and Kdrama filming usually don’t start right away, so we need to get announcement soon. But if he wants to take his time, then I guess only 1 project in 2021. Pls give me a movie at least, it will take a month to finish filming a movie. :( 

And he spent just 2 months for Pachinko so most probably he will choose fastly I mean he should choose , because we can't say to Pachinko as full drama 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I passed fastly book last parts but Minoz said He hasn't.

tvn is already full??? really?

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!