Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Hi chingu... I think they not going to Japan to film pachinko. They shoot japan background in Korea. If you look at the pic there few Chinese words written as 大阪府生野警察署 mean Osaka police station. I think they don’t mention going to Japan right? I heard only Vancouver..

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, lmho said:

Hi chingu... I think they not going to Japan to film pachinko. They shoot japan background in Korea. If you look at the pic there few Chinese words written as 大阪府生野警察署 mean Osaka police station.

so they are completely done with filming?

but I think they will go to Japan because even in articles it was mentioned that there are 3 filming locations including SK, Japan, and Canada 

they did film as much as they could in SK, but i think they need to go to Japan for some scenes

• Like 3
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

15 hours ago, lupeace said:

it says middle of next year

may as a release date is 99% confirmed

yes yes :2540_meh: 

May May May 

count down to May 2021 

give me Hanus!! 

Hansu Opppaaaa:Pandabulous:

16 hours ago, lmho said:

@Nikaa94 If they are going to Japan, I mean what the point the shoot japan background in Korea right?  I think I do hope they also do some japan setting in Vancouver 

yeah, they did film some Japanese background scenes in SK. But there maybe some scenes that needs to be filmed in Japan because they can’t just prepare that setting in SK. 

honestly, it is just a guess lol cause we don’t have accurate information. They keep everything in secret. But we know for sure they are done with SK filming. 

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

14 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Let’s all sing and dance

May 2021~May 2021 ~May 2021 ~May 2021 

Noooooo @Nikaa94, sooner than May please.. so he can announce and start the next project. I want 100% LMH centered drama next. Can’t wait for the Pachinko airing but at the same time want to get it to the next project ASAP. 

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

22 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Noooooo @Nikaa94, sooner than May please.. so he can announce and start the next project. I want 100% LMH centered drama next. Can’t wait for the Pachinko airing but at the same time want to get it to the next project ASAP. 

I wish we could watch it sooner but I doubt it’s possible considering the big scale of pachinko, it takes time to do editing and other stuff. The cast isn’t completely done with filming either. 

I also want him to take another project ASAP. I have said literally a million times in this thread :lol: I want him to take a drama with 16 episodes and the focus of the story be on his character like city hunter and legend of the blue sea. 

Min Ho should start reviewing for next work, MYM please prepare for his next work from now. God!! Are we gonna get an eight episode project only in 2021?:sad1:

If we want to get another drama in 2021, the news should come out around January or February :please: @Aleumdaun do you want OTT project or a drama like TKEM which both airs on local tv and Netflix? 

########

Now that the topic of next project has been brought up, I won’t let go and talk more. Thank you! :heart1:my favorite topic :)

@leeminhosny do we have vacant time slot for LMH’s next drama on tvN or JTBC? Do you think it’s possible? How about sbs? :facepalm: KBS?

guys, script and Pd is important. It’s okay if we get sbs or kbs :lol:

I want a drama in 2021, that’s that! <_<

• Like 5
  • Where's My Oppa? 2

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

If we want LMH in another drama, it cannot be fantasy, action or anything that requires preparation.  We all know LMH will take time to prep.  Hansu didn't require any particular skill set, so LMH was able to start filming.  

LMH has done many action scenes. He also had some actions scenes in TKEM.  I think he is quite an expert. We shouldn’t expect a drama full of action scenes, I think city hunter is a great drama with good amount of suspense, romance, comedy, and action scenes. I don’t know, maybe LMH needs preparation even though he has done many action scenes. if LMH needs preparation for his next drama, then we can’t get a drama right away. So he can do melodrama, mystery, or mix genres. He can also do an action movie which doesn’t require as much time. 

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

13 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

LMH has done many action scenes. He also had some actions scenes in TKEM.  I think he is quite an expert. We shouldn’t expect a drama full of action scenes, I think city hunter is a great drama with good amount of suspense, romance, comedy, and action scenes. I don’t know, maybe LMH needs preparation even though he has done many action scenes. if LMH needs preparation for his next drama, then we can’t get a drama right away. So he can do melodrama, mystery, or mix genres. He can also do an action movie which doesn’t require as much time. 

I really want LMH to portray a working class person, no special wardrobe or skills. This would also prevent his critics from saying LMH only plays rich characters.  What I noticed about other actors who churn out drama after drama is the characters are nothing special, so filming can start immediately.  

Is Shin Kihoon the "sticky PD" from the TKEM vlive?  

• Like 4
  • Awesome 2

19 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I really want LMH to portray a working class person, no special wardrobe or skills. This would also prevent his critics from saying LMH only plays rich characters.  What I noticed about other actors who churn out drama after drama is the characters are nothing special, so filming can start immediately.  

Is Shin Kihoon the "sticky PD" from the TKEM vlive?  

in Kdramas, the way ML is presented is important. Even the non rich characters, wear luxury brands. :lol: Each character has a special style in a drama and stylist prepare a set of clothes for each episode. Actually, fashion is one thing that can increase viewership. I remember I read that the actress in drama HTL got praise from Netizens for her style and that her style matched well with the character that she had. In western shows, there is no special wardrobe and actors don’t seem to care but Kdramas are different. I think it’s unavoidable and actually required for ML to have a special wardrobe for his particular character.

I’m curious what role he chooses...:lol: I can’t seem to predict.. LMH will surprise us for sure.. we should prepare a list of characters he may try.

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg, this had me laughing :lol:  Minoz asking for IG live since LMH said he wanted to see his fans up close :lol:  playful Minoz 

@Nikaa94  LMH did say, that he will hope to do one given the time, from his last LIVE session.   He gave us Movielog instead - showing us a glimpse of his normal daily life / activities.  Of course, it's a different feel , seeing his talking , smiling, frowning, pouting and babbling in front of the screen :lol: 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 3

44 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@Nikaa94  LMH did say, that he will hope to do one given the time, from his last LIVE session.   He gave us Movielog instead - showing us a glimpse of his normal daily life / activities.  Of course, it's a different feel , seeing his talking , smiling, frowning, pouting and babbling in front of the screen :lol: 

omg it’s totally different. It feels so different! :heart1: he is live and he talks and reads comments, it’s so good. 

###########

Can someone explains what is shin_kiroo IG post about? I see Minoz have commented under his latest post and recognized LMH’s hands. Is that picture of playing piano from new movielog ?:wut:

• Like 5
  • Blob 1

47 минут назад Nikaa94 сказал:

Может кто-нибудь объяснить, о чем идет пост shin_kiroo IG? Я вижу, что Миноз пишет свой последний пост и признал руки LMH. Это фотография игры на пианино из нового киноблога?: wut:

Майкл Бубле - Home (обложка 하 현상 Ха Хёнсана)  

Edited by Наталья Бикбаева
  • Like 4

22 minutes ago, Наталья Бикбаева said:

Michael Bublé - Home (Cover by 하현상 Ha Hyunsang)  

Okay, thanks for information  :criesariver: Guess my hunch is wrong too :sad1:

###

by the way, welcome to LMH thread :heart1: feel free to join our discussion and have fun!!:approves:

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Наталья Бикбаева said:

Майкл Бубле - Home (обложка 하 현상 Ха Хёнсана)  

Welcome to LMH thread !  I don't know how to type your name , sorry

giphy.gif

cr flyminho

I hope your hunch comes true @Nikaa94  - if not today, we still have 3 days to 31st  ... :Please:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1