Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

On 12/12/2020 at 9:00 AM, Joanna Alfson said:

Can we share fanfics here? is it allowed?

I would rather you did not. 

Please.

The couple thread which is a slander site of Minho is perfect for fanfics. I do not wish to see it here on LMH thread.

Please let this LMH thread be safe space for Minoz.

I do not want war on this thread. Have fought plenty on the couple thread. Take fanfics there. I request you.

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Thanks for the link @leeminhosny  I too want LMH to be in action scenes, drama or movie.

Do I have to register to vote?
The last time I tried, I could not do it.  That time I could not read hangul cos I did not do the translation.

@Nikaa94  Morning to you!    Can you please do something :tears: missing him bad
giphy.gif

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Thanks for the link @leeminhosny  I too want LMH to be in action scenes, drama or movie.

The last time I tried, I could not do it.  That time I could not read hangul cos I did not do the translation.

@Nikaa94  Morning to you!    Can you please do something :tears: missing him bad
giphy.gif

omg your gif had me laughing :lol: i will do my best!:transforms:

it’s been two weeks! what a drought! The latest we should see him is in award ceremony but I don’t know if SBS will hold an in person ceremony. LMH may not attend due to his busy Pachinko schedule.  I think he is very busy with pachinko filming. 

• Like 1
  • Blob 3

21 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

No haven't register, just select LMH and then select any word ( it isn't important) and then vote , you can use google translator 

YDesZN.png

• Like 1
  • Blob 2

Thanks again @leeminhosny   I managed to get in and translate but not via my normal way.
At least now I understand what I was voting for.    I do not know how to copy paste from the source but got this % of words listed below.  :D

Second place

Lee Min Ho

Live Portal dc gallery

• Awesome40%
  •  Unstoppable33%
  •  Health19%
  •  warm3%
  •  Chic3%
  •  Slim2%
:elated:

• Like 5

"Kiss" is a hot topic! Lee Min Ho "City Hunter in Seoul" Coogee for a life-threatening fight!

Published December 13, 2020

Hi, I leave it to the drama and the movie! I'm Haru from Yomuno Writer.

2020 saw the 4th boom in Korean style, and entertainment in Korean dramas has become a hot topic again.

However, I watched the new recommended drama and I think some people are wondering what to watch next.

This time, I will present the past work of popular actor Lee Min Ho. Please take a look at this work, which is very popular with fans.

Synopsis of the Korean drama "City Hunter".

In 1983, there was a bombing incident with a South Korean president who visited Burma. So the top Korean government official, the Five-Man Association sends 21 operatives to North Korea to retaliate, but the plan is canceled and all members are killed.

The only survivor, Jinpeo, kidnaps Muyol's newborn son, who has died, and moves to Southeast Asia. He named him Yunson and raised him to become a martial artist.

Growing up, Yoon Sung (Lee Min Ho) decides to take revenge upon learning the truth about his father's death and returns to Korea.

However, he infiltrated Aogawaradai's communications network team, and when he met Nana (Park Minion), the guardian of the president's daughter (Ku Hara), his feelings gradually began to shake.

Highlights of City Hunter

A view of the world completely different from manga

large-f1ec544394cda9881d0c9454e0623a56.j

Image source: PRTIMES

This work is based on the City Hunter manga based on Hojo Tsukasa, but the setting and plot have changed significantly.

For example, the protagonist of the original story, Saeba Rui, is a messenger who does various things like bodyguards and detectives in Tokyo. It's a development story that gets the job from the client and solves it.

In addition, he has a strong sensuality, and we are especially attentive to the requests of beautiful women.

On the other hand, the theme of this work is revenge for the “group of five” who killed his father, and there is no cleaning activity.

Also, while it is set up like a turntable, there is no explicit sexual description in it, so even people who are not very good at it can enjoy it with confidence.

Enjoy Lee Min Ho's gorgeous action

large-f296b4daed413815b5090c1d7be923ec.j

The most attractive aspect of this work is Lee Min Ho's gorgeous action scene. He challenged with almost no tricks, and in this work he demonstrated sharp turns and kicks.

It is said that this work was done in a hot and humid basement, as if it were done in cold and mud. Enjoy his wonderful work, which he has bravely worked on, which seems to test his mental strength.

Be sure to check out actions with titles such as Spoon Action, Hat Action, Bucket Action, and Underground Action.

My chest clenches with a sad expression that thinks about the heroine

large-190cbc064d11560e12a12209e0f05ab2.j

Yun-sung was attracted to the heroine Nana, but her adoptive father, Jin-pyo, who was the inspiration for revenge, said, "If you find out who you are, Nana will not have life."

Yun-sun decides to leave to protect her. I can’t help but be sad because I love them.

In addition, Nana Yunson's melancholic look is so close to my heart that I can feel my heart shy just looking at him.

Don't miss the kiss scene between Lee Min Ho and Park Minion, who started dating this work. (After a dating period of about 6 months, this was a disaster due to being busy)
Please enjoy the kissing scene that has become a hot topic for Korean fans, such as light bulb kisses and couch kisses.

Also attractive is the soundtrack that fits into the atmosphere of the drama.
One of the attractions of this piece is the soundtrack, inscribed in the atmosphere of the drama. Specifically, SHINee's Jung Hyun's "So Goodbye" is a masterpiece that touches your heart every time it is performed.

There are other great songs such as "Suddenly" by Kim Bo Kyung and "I Love U, I Want U, I Need U (Sweet Acoustic Ver.)" By Ku Hara. Please check this too.

Watch your favorite drama and enjoy Stay Home
How it was? Please enjoy your time at home watching Lee Min Ho demonstrate his skills.

Translation from Japanese google

https://www.o-uccino.jp/article/posts/68764.amp?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

LMH IG update

Movielog soon?

:highonflowers::highonflowers:

Yep. I think he is so busy that the team is working in the next movielog on a Sunday. 

I hope he is getting enough rest and is not exhausting himself: we need constant Lee Min Ho presence for many more years to come. 

• Like 4
  • Blob 3