Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

58 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

Oh Wow. Gotta do alot of back reading. I will just quickly read the last 5 pages and sorry for not being able to back read 80 pages since I was last seen around these pages. 

I came back for some @Nikaa94 posts how are you?

hi Narineee :waves:missed you!! 

awww! Thank you for your kind words. Have fun back reading! :gangnamstyle:I’m fine, how about you? :))

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Narine Joa said:

Oh Wow. Gotta do alot of back reading. I will just quickly read the last 5 pages and sorry for not being able to back read 80 pages since I was last seen around these pages. 

I came back for some @Nikaa94 posts how are you?

Welcome back and just go thru back reading all of it. The worst back-reading I ever did was TKEM I remember i was force back tracking myself into 25 pages. I was rolling my eyes by the time I returned to the main topic 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

agree with you!! Well said!! 

I left a post at the bottom of the previous page  and said that LMH’s precious works were much bigger than TKEM but like you said you there was no Netflix back then to support. I remember Minoz shared news of BOf trending in different countries when Netflix bought BOF again. Heirs is also doing very well on Netflix. 

I’m so waiting for LMH to promote Pachinko,we can see a lot of LMH in promotions. 

@Nikaa94 me too nika!

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

7 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Can we share fanfics here? is it allowed?

I am not sure and it depends what kind of fanfics but honestly haven't seen any rules against it or for it but what kind of fanfics do you have in mind? please do share

• Like 2
  • Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 1

2 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

I am not sure and it depends what kind of fanfics but honestly haven't seen any rules against it or for it but what kind of fanfics do you have in mind? please do share

Hmm? I was thinking about 19+ fanfics and may not be legal for the kids lurking here. You still interested? 

• Off-Topic 1
  • LOL 4

4 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

I am just kidding with you. I don't have a fanfic but i was thinking about writting one and sharing it here and no it is not 19+ i was just playing around 

There is no rules for that you can just drop it as you please :D

• Like 2
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

hi Narineee :waves:missed you!! 

awww! Thank you for your kind words. Have fun back reading! :gangnamstyle:I’m fine, how about you? :))

39 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Welcome back and just go thru back reading all of it. The worst back-reading I ever did was TKEM I remember i was force back tracking myself into 25 pages. I was rolling my eyes by the time I returned to the main topic 

Thanks for the warm welcome girls I appreciate that:kiss_wink:  What 25 pages? must have taken atleast 2 hours reading such a wall. 

I am doing fine and healthy currently in self-isolation to avoid human contact I am not sick or anything but just being extra careful I avoid all human gatherings 

• Like 4
  • Blob 2

Are you from the Gulf. Last time I checked TKEM was well appreciated in the Gulf. They even wrote positive articles praising it. Mainly UAE, Saudi, and Qatar. It was posted here somewhere.

Arab News praised the series: truly lavishing some high praises and arab news is mainstream platform 

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1712876/lifestyle

No but I red that article and also seeing their good performance in saudi countries too. I hope we will see more proof from these countries netflix as well. 2020 has many plot twist but tkem twist is my most fav :Woah:

I can sense 2021 will be a very good year for LMH as well with this receipt

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

3 minutes ago, Narine Joa said:

Thanks for the warm welcome girls I appreciate that:kiss_wink:  What 25 pages? must have taken atleast 2 hours reading such a wall. 

I am doing fine and healthy currently in self-isolation to avoid human contact I am not sick or anything but just being extra careful I avoid all human gatherings 

It is sort of annoying but sometimes crucial. 

It is good to keep distance out in the public these days 

• Like 2

Am I the only person who can't embed Instagram? 

No @Narine Joa    The last happy news was we were told that we could embed posts from IG.  But somehow the restriction still applies.  Below was a notice from one of the mods, but the notice is no longer active, as stated.    Thanks for sharing your IG link. 

Spoiler

Hi Soompi Community,

Just about a week ago we posted an announcement about the new software (+ its new features) and the happy news that embedding IG posts is permitted again.

This still applies.

However, you probably also noticed that since a day or two when trying to embed an IG link, an error occurs which leads to the links not being embedded properly.

Apparently, Instagram changed their API policy and dropped unauthenticated oEmbed support  for other websites. If this can be fixed we don't know yet but we just wanted you to know the admin and staff is aware of the situation and we will inform you about any further developments and if this issue can be fixed.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

-The Soompi Staff

This is copied from Berou on embedding IG link dated 26 Oct 2020.  Please note that this announcement is no longer active. 

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1