Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

9 minutes ago, syntyche said:

@Min2206 I don't know when this was taken, but we are soon to see more new photos from his 2021 Season Greetings. 

The package includes a 2021 calendar (with photos of him for each month) and 10 photocards! 

Order link here: 

http://www.globalinterpark.com/detail/detail?prdNo=7718178478

Speaking of quotes, I find these two very fit with LMH:

If people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them.

It is only the tree loaded with fruits that people throw stones at.

Great quote @syntyche  and thanks for the link.  I just checked out the item and whoa, the delivery fee is 60% extra of the price of package.   

Again, here I would like to add that I am so relieved to note that the success or popularity indicators of TKEM in Netflix worldwide steadily prove to the haters and fabricators that they're wrong. 
Earlier a chingu shared a soompi article on the best-of-best-Top 10 Kactors in 2020.   Sadly, there are still some agencies and publishers who shun LMH - I don't understand why , either they are paid to do so as to bring him down, self-interest, feel threatened or jealous of his long-staying power.  However they do or whoever they are, I have faith in Lee Min Ho. 

And thank you to you @Wis dom for your insightful predictions.  Can't wait for 2-3 years to come LOL.  How I wish it would be sooner and shut those people off. 

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

Speaking of quotes, I find these two very fitting with LMH:

If people are trying to bring you down, it only means that you are above them.

It is only the tree loaded with fruits that people throw stones at.

Beautiful quotes, indeed. I just don't get the hater attitude, even if I am not a naive person and I don't usually think the best of the people, but I don't get being a hater... It is a lot of wasted energy. 

The good thing is that our boy keeps shutting mouths all over around the world with his good work and his performances. And also keeps opening mouths in admiration with his good work, his performances and his good looks :hwaiting2:

• Like 5
  • Awesome 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

Actually I wasn't sure Asian countiries about TKEM because filixpatrol data was lacking and I saw CLOY stayed No 1 in Japan for months so I think maybe CLOY should be more successful in Asia but I am surprised. CLOY is surpassed just in Japan but if you look Korean forums , they are talking about just Japan Netflix everyday over and over but Nobody doesn't talk about other coountries .(TKEM).Fans of Other actors really work harder . They share smalest thing as successful.

• Like 9
  • Blob 3

42 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Congrats to TKEM and all these involved. I can't wait for Pachinko and new series to come soon. Do we have rumors?

When is the filming finished? Any sightings or leaks?

Sadly, not sightings nor leaks. Apparently the security is top in this project, maybe in relation with the covid control measures. 

Filming is supposed to end in April in Canada, but we don't know the schedule of the actors or what parts of the book are being filmed where and when. 

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

I don’t know if this is happening in other countries but in the UK if 

you buy an Apple product from Apple (iPhone, iPad etc) you get a free.

year’s subscription to Apple+ Tv. I guess they are making  an all out effort

to grow. They already have some big stars working with them. I had a look at 

Coming Events but Pachinko isn’t mentioned yet so it must be a while off.

With his incredible success in TKEM and the fact they now describe him as a “megastar” surely Netflix will  want him to do something more for them as well. Here’s hoping!

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1

Please give me new project rumors :fiercebunny: China media, where are you? 

i doubt LMH only reviewed Pachinko during his 4 months of break. release articles of new project :lollipop: 

16 minutes ago, Lindyloo421 said:

With his incredible success in TKEM and the fact they now describe him as a “megastar” surely Netflix will  want him to do something more for them as well. Here’s hoping!

yes, Netflix will ask LMH to work with them again. So he should have many great OTT projects. He may already have a Netflix project in his hand, who knows :issohappy:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2

please dont ever quote this arjenia in here again. i just cant stand to see her anymore. not only that she accused lmh of mediaplay during pachinko casting news besides shading him by saying he needs to audition and now she even has the audacity to say that lmh drama succeeded just because he was paired with her girl. when in fact just CH and TH which had different FL had much better international success than tkem ( i know some might argue with me regarding that but its just that tkem had netfix to aknowledge its success while TH and CH didnt have that advantage back then

all minoz incuding me were so happy on twitter and kept hyping tkem for its success without draging any effort of the other cast. however this girl cant miss a chance to shade lmh in favor of her girl. i have nothing against kge. actually i loved their pairing but some of her fandom makes me regreting it. just look at the amount of likes she got instead of telling her to delete it

rise lmh rise so that all your haters can choke

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

On 12/10/2020 at 4:24 AM, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

Lee Min Ho’s The King: Eternal Monarch, Kingdom, It’s Okay to Not Be Okay & Start Up were popular Korean dramas on Netflix India in 2020

ByBollywood Hungama News NetworkUpdated: Dec 10, 2020

The year 2020 witnessed huge interest in Korean dramas in India. While Hallyu aka Korean wave arrived in the country a few years ago, due to the coronavirus pandemic leading to lockdown, the year 2020 witnessed a huge boost as netizens took a keen interest in the Korean dramas. As the year is coming to an end, Netflix India revealed which K-dramas were the most popular ones on the streaming giant in 2020.

"The viewing for K-dramas on Netflix in India increased more than 370% in 2020 over 2019. Some of the most popular K-titles in India included The King: Eternal Monarch, Kingdom (S2), It’s Okay to Not Be Okay and Start-up," the official statement on the Netflix blog read.

THE KING: ETERNAL MONARCH

The drama marked the comeback of Popular Korean actor Lee Min Ho who returned to the TV screen after completing his mandatory military service. It followed the story of a Korean emperor Lee Gon who tries to close the doors to a parallel world that was opened by demons; a detective tries to protect the people and the one she loves. The series also starred Kim Go-eun, Woo Do-hwan, Kim Kyung-nam, Jung Eun-chae and Lee Jung-jin...

https://www.bollywoodhungama.com/news/features/lee-min-ho-the-king-eternal-monarch-kingdom-its-okay-to-not-be-okay-start-up-were-popular-korean-dramas-on-netflix-india-in-2020/

Lee Min-ho's 'The King: Eternal Monarch' Lands In Netflix Singapore's Most-Watched Shows In 2020

BY TYLER KHOO / DEC 10, 2020 05:05 AM EST Share with Facebook  Share with Twitter

Lee Min-ho (Ashley Pon/Getty Images)

"The King: Eternal Monarch," a romantic fantasy series starring actor Lee Min-ho, has landed in Netflix Singapore's most-watched titles categorized in each genre.

"The King: Eternal Monarch" has been chosen as the most-watched series in the category of K-Drama, beating other popular Korean dramas of today, including "Start-Up," "The School Nurse Files," "Record of Youth," and "It's Okay To Not Be Okay," among others.

Also landing on the favorite titles of the renowned streaming platform are "Extraction" in the Action category, "Enola Holmes" in the Drama category, "Emily In Paris" in the Comedy category, "#Alive" in Horror, "Too Hot To Handle" in Non-Fiction, "BLACKPINK: Light Up The Sky" in Documentary, and "The Money Heist: Part 4" in Thriller.

Netflix Singapore's most-watched series in K-drama tells the story of a modern-day emperor, portrayed by Lee Min-ho, who passes through a mysterious portal and into a parallel world where he meets a lively and courageous police detective. "The King: Eternal Monarch" stars Lee Min-ho, Kim Go-eun, and Woo Do‑hwan. It is created by Kim Eun-sook, Baek Sang-hoon, and Jung Jee-hyun...

http://en.koreaportal.com/articles/47509/20201210/lee-min-hos-king-eternal-monarch-lands-netflix-singapores-watched.htm

I have to say this though its mean and I like Nam Hyuk but School Nurse Files to me is thumbs down.  I watched it for NH but the drama is so bad.

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, lupeace said:

please dont ever quote this arjenia in here again. i just cant stand to see her anymore. not only that she accused lmh of mediaplay during pachinko casting news besides shading him by saying he needs to audition and now she even has the audacity to say that lmh drama succeeded just because he was paired with her girl. when in fact just CH and TH which had different FL had much better international success than tkem ( i know some might argue with me regarding that but its just that tkem had netfix to aknowledge its success while TH and CH didnt have that advantage back then

all minoz incuding me were so happy on twitter and kept hyping tkem for its success without draging any effort of the other cast. however this girl cant miss a chance to shade lmh in favor of her girl. i have nothing against kge. actually i loved their pairing but some of her fandom makes me regreting it. just look at the amount of likes she got instead of telling her to delete it

rise lmh rise so that all your haters can choke

thanks for letting us know about this account. :approves:

I actually agree with your points regarding CH and TH. TH was more mega hit than TKEM. If you check TH thread and follow the news, you can see how TH is trending in different countries to this date. KT-CES is very loved and popular both in SK and worldwide. The Heirs is on Netflix too and it has been watched by a large international audience in addition to the audience back then. 

LMH’s projects have always been mega hit internationally and TKEM is one of his international hit drama. His international success initiated with the mega hit Boys Over Flowers, which is the most popular Korean drama to this date among K-drama watchers. 

I also don’t have anything against kge but her fans make me regret liking the pairing and there are times I wish another FL had been cast instead of her. Her fans attitude show how insecure they are because they know how high LMH’s level and scale is so they want to bring him down to make themselves feel better. I mean, everyone knows how big LMH’s scale is. These tweets won’t affect his status at all. 

• Like 7

31 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Please give me new project rumors  China media, where are you? 

i doubt LMH only reviewed Pachinko during his 4 months of break. release articles of new project 

China Media Is busy with Xiao Zhan right now Lol.

I am sorry I like KGE but every Show of His which were Globally Popular were more on LMHs name than the corresponding Actresses name.HEIRS and BOF were way bigger than TKEM without a Netflix to support them.I know that when I did not watch K dramas BOF was dubbed and shown on a Primetime Channel in my Country and so was Faith dubbed and placed on Youtube.

He may have gotten a New Surge of Popularity and Fans from TKEM but his Popularity was way before that show.Shakes my head.

Wait for Pachinko to release , it should also have some Promotions et.al Hopefully, Takw one step at a time.Quality over Quantity should matter.

Spoiler

I am so done with these Fans specially of a Girl celeb who just tear down the Male celeb due to xyz reasons.Please respect alm the artists instead of Upping one to Other.

Also Problem is the Bloggers underestimate the actual data and from my prepective 80% of them are PAID articles.The truth is something else almost all the time.

• Like 10

3 minutes ago, madmad min said:

China Media Is busy with Xiao Zhan right now Lol.

I am sorry I like KGE but every Show of His which were Globally Popular were more on LMHs name than the corresponding Actresses name.HEIRS and BOF were way bigger than TKEM without a Netflix to support them.I know that when I did not watch K dramas BOF was dubbed and shown on a Primetime Channel in my Country and so was Faith dubbed and placed on Youtube.

He may have gotten a New Surge of Popularity and Fans from TKEM but his Popularity was way before that show.Shakes my head.

Wait for Pachinko to release , it should also have some Promotions et.al Hopefully, Takw one step at a time.Quality over Quantity should matter.

agree with you!! Well said!! :approves:

I left a post at the bottom of the previous page :D and said that LMH’s precious works were much bigger than TKEM but like you said you there was no Netflix back then to support. I remember Minoz shared news of BOf trending in different countries when Netflix bought BOF again. Heirs is also doing very well on Netflix. 

I’m so waiting for LMH to promote Pachinko, :getmygrooveon:we can see a lot of LMH in promotions. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, Lindyloo421 said:

I may have to buy myself an Apple product to get 1 year free subscription. I am hoping for a multiple season show like some others have already expressed 

• Like 6
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

9 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually I wasn't sure Asian countiries about TKEM because filixpatrol data was lacking and I saw CLOY stayed No 1 in Japan for months so I think maybe CLOY should be more successful in Asia but I am surprised. CLOY is surpassed just in Japan but if you look Korean forums , they are talking about just Japan Netflix everyday over and over but Nobody doesn't talk about other coountries .(TKEM).Fans of Other actors really work harder . They share smalest thing as successful.

Seriously me too. If seeing only data from flixpatrol i assume that IONTBO will be number 1 everywhere. Its a plot twist from netflix, its actually tkem that has more graphic. I think there were so many silent watchers that found this drama great or some like me that always rewatch it. But we dont see it much since the silent watchers also not loud in social media. I hope more receipt will come from saudi countries or other countries. The more the merier :rickroll:

• Like 10

12 minutes ago, ATW said:

Seriously me too. If seeing only data from flixpatrol i assume that IONTBO will be number 1 everywhere. Its a plot twist from netflix, its actually tkem that has more graphic. I think there were so many silent watchers that found this drama great or some like me that always rewatch it. But we dont see it much since the silent watchers also not loud in social media. I hope more receipt will come from saudi countries or other countries. The more the merier :rickroll:

Are you from the Gulf. Last time I checked TKEM was well appreciated in the Gulf. They even wrote positive articles praising it. Mainly UAE, Saudi, and Qatar. It was posted here somewhere.

Arab News praised the series: truly lavishing some high praises and arab news is mainstream platform 

https://www.arabnews.com/node/1712876/lifestyle

• Like 8

On 12/6/2020 at 5:48 PM, Lindyloo421 said:

I totally agree with Guine - it’s a great part for him.

I have just finished the book and Hansu

is a very complex character. If the series follows the book then there 

is a lot for LMH to get his teeth into. 

Well said. I am reading the back. I haven't still finished and I am in my early to mid stages but I agree with you. It is an exciting character 

• Like 7