Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Asia-Pacific’s Most Influential Celebrities on Social Media

Forbes Asia’s inaugural 100 Digital Stars list highlights 100 singers, bands, and film and TV stars from across the Asia-Pacific region who have taken the digital world by storm. With their powerful social media presence, these trailblazers have garnered millions of loyal followers across popular platforms, making them as famous online as they are on stage and screen. This list, which is unranked, comes at an exceptional time. Much of the region’s population is spending time isolated at home, where people are relying on their screens for communication and entertainment. We’ve given special focus to celebrities who, despite cancelled physical events and activities, managed to remain active and relevant, largely by using social media to interact with their fans, raise awareness and inspire optimism. Many also used their influence to help worthy causes, especially those with a Covid-19 focus.

0x0.jpg

Lee Min-ho, 33
Actor, South Korea
One of Korea’s leading men, he starred this year in the Korean TV series The King: Eternal Monarch. He recently became Lazada’s first regional brand ambassador. In 2014 Lee founded Promiz, a site where his over 70 million social media followers can give to charity.

In March he donated $252,000 to eight pandemic-focused causes.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/ranawehbe/2020/12/07/forbes-asias-100-digital-stars/amp/?sh=14422a7478db&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 8
  • Awesome 1

15 hours ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Hey Everyone :).

I have a question, I want to start a LMH drama after I finish Warrior Baek Dong Soo.

It will be a slow one (It is a side drama for when I don't have as many drama during the day/Night. What one should I watch? these are the ones I need to watch of his still.

Secret Campus
City Hunter

Faith
The Legend of the Blue Sea

My favourite from those above is clearly Faith (I love uri Daejang and LMH’s performance), but I would recommend The Legend of the Blue Sea, because some of the chapters are developed in Christmas time and I think it is nice to see it in the same atmosphere. 

12 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH, I think you may be right here - Billions of people across the world will be celebrating the most widely celebrated holiday in the world, Christmas – and Korea is no different! However, Christmas isn’t one of Korea’s big traditional holidays like Seollal or Chuseok, so there isn’t a mad rush of everybody trying to make it back to his or her hometown for Christmas – while most Koreans have the day off, it’s less of a big production than it is in many Western countries. It’s definitely not the biggest holiday of the year, but that doesn’t mean it’s not an excuse to take the day off and relax! Christmas in Korea is more of a couple orientated holiday. It’s an excuse to stay home with your partner and have a small intimate celebration that brings you closer together. Doesn’t that sound warm and fuzzy?

Even though tinsel, Christmas lights, and plastic Christmas trees are cheap available, in Korea it is not that common for people to decorate their own  house during Christmas. Christmas in Korea isn’t a family holiday. As such, the giving of  Christmas presents isn’t a common thing – very few people give gifts. But, they do give presents to their significant other.  :blush:

Thank you for the explanation on how Christmas is celebrated in Korea. In my country and area is so important that I always think that is the same for everyone around the world.

11 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

yes, I figured! :D I changed my list, 1 movielog is good for meI want more but I have to be a more considerate Minoz. :lol::doggie:

You are really funny to read! I always laugh a lot with your posts. 

7 hours ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

The King: Eternal Monarch, The Heirs orф Personal Taste, Which Lee Min Ho show you should star in?

Ever wanted to star in a Lee Min Ho show? Take our quiz and know which of the three - The King: Eternal Monarch, The Heirs or Personal Taste - you should likely star in.

I got TKEM! In a similar test, run by a Latin website that I took a while ago I got City Hunter, but I feel more identified with TKEM result. 

(I don't know how to delete the video. Maybe it is because I am writing from my phone?)  

Edited by Missprincesa
  • Like 2
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

My favourite from those above is clearly Faith (I love uri Daejang and LMH’s performance), but I would recommend The Legend of the Blue Sea, because some of the chapters are developed in Christmas time and I think it is nice to see it in the same atmosphere. 

Thank you for the explanation on how Christmas is celebrated in Korea. In my country and area is so important that I always think that is the same for everyone around the world.

You are really funny to read! I always laugh a lot with your posts. 

I got TKEM! In a similar test, run by a Latin website that I took a while ago I got City Hunter, but I feel more identified with TKEM result. 

(I don't know how to delete the video. Maybe it is because I am writing from my phone?) 

@Missprincesato DELETE the video : just hit edit, click the bottom of the video so you have a cursor there, and just hit backspace. That should do it. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

[ Interpark Exclusive/ Pre-order] #LEEMINHO(#李敏镐) : 2021 SEASON'S GREETINGS 

GLOBAL -> http://www.globalinterpark.com/detail/detail?prdNo=7718178478

Eox3PSQUYAImsyI?format=jpg&name=small

[Product Inclusion]
1. Package: 300x230x60mm
2. Desk Calendar: 280x208mm / 12months
3. Diary: 150x210x15mm
4. Diary Sticker: 149x189mm (1ea) ,110x170mm (2ea)
5. Puzzle Calendar: 70x65mm / 1set
6. Photo cards & Tin case sets:
- Photo card 54x84mm / 10ea
- Tin case: 102x68x16mm
7. Mask strap: 60x10mm

hn1aaqd.jpg

H5hBbH9.jpg

Spoiler

odee6SB.jpg

19APXhc.jpg

NJ69bjd.jpg

ugNtPCU.jpg

bXg8ZJc.jpg

Vu9Iasp.jpg

ZzT18Sn.jpg

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

15 minutes ago, iksunijini said:

haii!nika!what an adorable smile.worthy of being adored!

Hi :waves:

so so so adorable! miss LMH loads! Hope he is warm and safe. I heard it’s so cold today in SK.  I’m going to ask for a new drama until I get the news, universe may reflect my wish to God :lol:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, Nikaa94 said:

Hi

so so so adorable! miss LMH loads! Hope he is warm and safe. I heard it’s so cold today in SK.  I’m going to ask for a new drama until I get the news, universe may reflect my wish to God :lol:

@Nikaa94, yes, just talked to my K-friend & said that it's freezing cold there. It's currently 9 °C . :anguished:

• Where's My Oppa? 2
  • Blob 4

Lee Min-ho: What Singapore and Asia watched on Netflix in 2020

K-drama viewing in particular soared, rising by 200 per cent from last year as Netflix intensifies its presence in South Korea. It may or may not surprise you to learn that the top Korean drama among Singapore viewers was The King: Eternal Monarch, the fantasy romance that saw Lee Min-ho making his acting comeback as a displaced emperor in modern-day Seoul.

3JKsJny.jpg

• Like 6
  • Blob 8