Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Nikaa94 was the child who wouldn't get off Santa's lap because her list was long!:lol:  Some of the Pachinko actors and staff are US based, right, so maybe there will be an extended break from filming, so LMH may have more time to work on his movielog.

Oh thanks for this @CarolynH  I do hope so.   That means he will be having his break too, and celebrating Xmas.

He is a Christian , right?  
But here stated it differently  https://hollowverse.com/lee-min-ho/ -  I don’t have one for myself, but my parents are Buddhist.   Just wanna clarify.  Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

Congrats on, 21.4M :)

38 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I envy that you have so many LMH dramas left to watch.  My choice also is LOTBS.  Why?  It is exactly what I like / want to see from LMH- the gamut of human emotions.  I know he can do it all; you just need to give him the right vehicle.  You also can't go wrong with City Hunter, the same PD as LOTBS.  I happen to really like the PD from both dramas.  Faith--I will let @msdot @Thong Thin and @CallieP plead the case for that drama.  Secret Campus is a lot better than I thought it would be, but keep in mind that LMH is not the lead, so you won't see as much of him.  But, it is interesting to see how he has evolved both in his acting and physically.  

Oh okay, I might keep SC for last so now I will just need to pick from the others.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

9 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, hahaha - that is still too many - :tounge_xd:

oh really?:joy: :sweat_smile: so I only ask for either Movielog or IG update

@willenettewhat do you want from LMH for Christmas? :) 

10 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@Nikaa94 was the child who wouldn't get off Santa's lap because her list was long!:lol:  Some of the Pachinko actors and staff are US based, right, so maybe there will be an extended break from filming, so LMH may have more time to work on his movielog.

haha! :D 

I hope Oppa will have some break to rest and spend time with his family. He can also work on movie log if he wants :D  

=============. 

Congrats Oppa! :fullofhearts:

• Like 4
  • Blob 1

14 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

@CarolynH, I think you may be right here - Billions of people across the world will be celebrating the most widely celebrated holiday in the world, Christmas – and Korea is no different! However, Christmas isn’t one of Korea’s big traditional holidays like Seollal or Chuseok, so there isn’t a mad rush of everybody trying to make it back to his or her hometown for Christmas – while most Koreans have the day off, it’s less of a big production than it is in many Western countries. It’s definitely not the biggest holiday of the year, but that doesn’t mean it’s not an excuse to take the day off and relax! Christmas in Korea is more of a couple orientated holiday. It’s an excuse to stay home with your partner and have a small intimate celebration that brings you closer together. Doesn’t that sound warm and fuzzy?

Even though tinsel, Christmas lights, and plastic Christmas trees are cheap available, in Korea it is not that common for people to decorate their own  house during Christmas. Christmas in Korea isn’t a family holiday. As such, the giving of  Christmas presents isn’t a common thing – very few people give gifts. But, they do give presents to their significant other.  :blush:

9 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

oh really?:joy: :sweat_smile: so I only ask for either Movielog or IG update

@willenettewhat do you want from LMH for Christmas? :) 

haha! :D 

I hope Oppa will have some break to rest and spend time with his family. He can also work on movie log if he wants :D  

=============. 

Congrats Oppa!

@Nikaa94, hahaha - any "fan-service" that he could give, will accept it. Anything that he could do for his fans, I will be happy & always support. :tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 1

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

I envy that you have so many LMH dramas left to watch.  My choice also is LOTBS.  Why?  It is exactly what I like / want to see from LMH- the gamut of human emotions.  I know he can do it all; you just need to give him the right vehicle.  You also can't go wrong with City Hunter, the same PD as LOTBS.  I happen to really like the PD from both dramas.  Faith--I will let @msdot @Thong Thin and @CallieP plead the case for that drama.  Secret Campus is a lot better than I thought it would be, but keep in mind that LMH is not the lead, so you won't see as much of him.  But, it is interesting to see how he has evolved both in his acting and physically.  

@backstreetboysfan  It depends on what genre is your preference, Faith (saguek), City Hunter (action) and LOBTS ( fantasy) and all these 3 are LMH lead. I have no comment on Secret Campus as I have not watch it.

:heart:

@Nikaa94 your Christmas wish list is way too long. :loolz:

My Christmas wish would be to have LMH give us at least a movielog 

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji:     :Viki-Soompi-Winter-Tree-Emoji:

• Blob 6

4 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@backstreetboysfan  It depends on what genre is your preference, Faith (saguek), City Hunter (action) and LOBTS ( fantasy) and all these 3 are LMH lead. I have no comment on Secret Campus as I have not watch it.

:heart:

@Nikaa94 your Christmas wish list is way too long. :loolz:

My Christmas wish would be to have LMH give us at least a movielog 

:Viki-Soompi-Winter-Gift-Emoji:     :Viki-Soompi-Winter-Tree-Emoji:

yes, I figured! :D I changed my list, 1 movielog is good for meI want more but I have to be a more considerate Minoz. :lol::doggie:

• LOL 5

Yay, we got something from LMH!:).

9 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

I have many genre's I love. That is why I have watched so many drama's over the years lol.

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

Oh thanks for this @CarolynH  I do hope so.   That means he will be having his break too, and celebrating Xmas.

He is a Christian , right?  
But here stated it differently  https://hollowverse.com/lee-min-ho/ -  I don’t have one for myself, but my parents are Buddhist.   Just wanna clarify.  Thank you.

@Min2206, however, surprisingly, many Buddhists still celebrate Christmas. And they celebrate Chinese New year, right? Millions of Christians do not observe Christmas.  :blush:

21 minutes ago, backstreetboysfan said:

Yay, we got something from LMH!:).

I have many genre's I love. That is why I have watched so many drama's over the years lol.

@backstreetboysfan, I have watched so many K-dramas over the years, too but I prefer rom-com genre most of all. :blush:

• Like 3
  • Blob 1

32 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Min2206, however, surprisingly, many Buddhists still celebrate Christmas. And they celebrate Chinese New year, right? Millions of Christians do not observe Christmas.  

Yeah @willenette I do know about Buddhists celebrating Christmas, one of the joyous times on earth because it coincides with the holiday season and year end festivities.  :blush:

Thanks @Nikaa94 and @Thong Thin for the adorable post.  

Here's a still cut from mino.paradise

This is from 2021 SEASON'S GREETINGS TEASER #01 
Would that be a teaser #02?

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

The 7 types of male leads in K-Dramas

One male lead; maybe two; sometimes even three, they’re absolutely indispensable. With decades of K-Dramas, there have also been a variety of male leads that have graced our screens and even our dreams. While it is always refreshing to see male leads defy stereotypes, these are the predominant male lead types in Korean dramas.

The one that loves himself (Narcissist)

1605863263-480937.jpg

Everyone can take lessons in self-confidence and self-love from these characters. However, despite their apparent narcissism, they hold a deeply sensitive heart. Oftentimes, this narcissism is a defense mechanism and the discovery of that fact makes them all the more lovable. Jung Joon Hyung from ‘Weightlifting Fairy Kim Bok Joo,’ Park Se Gun from ‘Queen of the Ring,’ Shi Woo from ‘My Lovely Girl’ and Kim Tan from ‘The Heirs’ are some of the perfect examples of this type.

The mean one

They’re mean because they’re too nervous to be themselves around you. Lee Min Ho quite possibly created the blueprint for the mean male lead with his revolutionary role as Gu Jun Pyo in ‘Boys Over Flowers.’ This was further mastered by Kim Woo Bin as Choi Young Do in ‘The Heirs,’ Jang Keun Suk as Hwang Tae Kyung in ‘You’re Beautiful,’ Kim Hyun Joong as Baek Seung Jo in ‘Playful Kiss’ and so on and so forth.

(skipped unrelated.....)

source : allkpop

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/11/the-7-types-of-male-leads-in-k-dramas

• Like 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

1 hour ago, Min2206 said:

is it me or what  ... am looking at Min Ho-ssi's pinky finger and his smiley face  ..... I find his lil finger so cute :blush:

I like this one too , reposted from machi

omg 

Nooo, you are not the only one :getmygrooveon: I’m also looking at his cute pinky finger and smiley face with warm look. :love:  How can a picture with pinky figure be this much cute??  His eyes are so romantic!!!:fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

The King: Eternal Monarch, The Heirs orф Personal Taste, Which Lee Min Ho show you should star in?

Ever wanted to star in a Lee Min Ho show? Take our quiz and know which of the three - The King: Eternal Monarch, The Heirs or Personal Taste - you should likely star in.

the_heirs_the_king_eternal_monarch.jpg?i

If you are a huge Lee Min Ho fan, you would have already imagined yourself playing the lead in the dramas he's starred in. From Legend of the Blue Sea, Boys Over Flowers and even City Hunters, we know we've imagined ourselves playing his female lead. So today, we decided to pick three of his numerous shows he's been a part of and let you take a personality quiz to find out which of the dramas would you fit perfectly in.

These dramas include The King: Eternal Monarch, The Heirs and Personal Taste. While we know Minoz already know what their results would mean. However, for the unversed, The King: Eternal Monarch is established in a fantasy world. For those who've received the SBS drama in their results, it means you fit perfectly in an abnormal world! For those who've received The Heirs, your love will take you to the US and back, and it won't be any less than an adventure.

Lastly, for those who've got Personal Taste, (lucky you!), you'd have Lee Min Ho turning into your best friend while you fall head over heels for him.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/king-eternal-monarch-heirs-or-personal-taste-which-lee-min-ho-show-you-should-star-580870?amp

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

18 minutes ago, nina_mitrokhina 5misnina said:

The King: Eternal Monarch, The Heirs orф Personal Taste, Which Lee Min Ho show you should star in?

Ever wanted to star in a Lee Min Ho show? Take our quiz and know which of the three - The King: Eternal Monarch, The Heirs or Personal Taste - you should likely star in.

the_heirs_the_king_eternal_monarch.jpg?i

If you are a huge Lee Min Ho fan, you would have already imagined yourself playing the lead in the dramas he's starred in. From Legend of the Blue Sea, Boys Over Flowers and even City Hunters, we know we've imagined ourselves playing his female lead. So today, we decided to pick three of his numerous shows he's been a part of and let you take a personality quiz to find out which of the dramas would you fit perfectly in.

These dramas include The King: Eternal Monarch, The Heirs and Personal Taste. While we know Minoz already know what their results would mean. However, for the unversed, The King: Eternal Monarch is established in a fantasy world. For those who've received the SBS drama in their results, it means you fit perfectly in an abnormal world! For those who've received The Heirs, your love will take you to the US and back, and it won't be any less than an adventure.

Lastly, for those who've got Personal Taste, (lucky you!), you'd have Lee Min Ho turning into your best friend while you fall head over heels for him.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/king-eternal-monarch-heirs-or-personal-taste-which-lee-min-ho-show-you-should-star-580870?amp

I took the quiz, I got The Heirs 

omg :highonflowers: so when do I start filming? :lol:

@Min2206 @nina_mitrokhina 5misninadid you take the quiz? :D 

• Like 3
  • Blob 2

@Nikaa94, Yes, I passed the quiz and I got The King: Eternal Monarch !!!

Hyun Bin & Son Ye Jin or Lee Min Ho & Kim Go Eun: Which 2020 K drama couple left you swooning over them? VOTE

As we inch closer to the end of 2020, we want to know from our readers who their favourite K-drama couple of the year was. Don't forget to vote on the poll below.

favourite_k_drama_couple_of_2020_vote.jp

While the entire world was restricted to the four walls of their homes, entertainment has played a big hand in keeping us sane during an insane time. For many, there was the anchor of K-dramas to boost us up and keep us company, distracting one from the harsh reality, which is the COVID-19 pandemic. As the year comes to a close soon, we're curious to know which drama couple stole your heart in 2020.

We start off the nominees with Hyun Bin and Son Ye-jin from Crash Landing on You. As star-crossed lovers Ri Jung-hyuk (Bin) and Yoon Se-ri (Ye-jin), it was the on-screen pair's passionate chemistry that had fans rooting for their happy ending for 16 fulfilling episodes. On the other hand, we have the tantalising equation between Lee Min-ho and Kim Go-eun in The King: Eternal Monarch. Lee Gon (Min-ho) and Jung Tae-eul (Go-eunя), as a pair, weren't your typical cheesy K-drama couples and rather it was their fierce personalities that gave us a fresh take on what love in dramas can look like...

This begsц the question; Who was your favourite K-drama couple of 2020? Vote on the Twitter poll below:

For ones who feel there was another K-drama couple that left them swooning over their chemistry, do share your picks with Pinkvilla in the comments section below.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/hyun-bin-son-ye-jin-or-lee-min-ho-kim-go-eun-which-2020-k-dramaa-couple-left-you-swooning-over-them-vote-581167?amp

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 2