Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

@Nikaa94 @leeminhosny @SophieH @CallieP @Min2206 @Aleumdaun @backstreetboysfan @Thong Thin after the confusion yesterday, The Swoon has reopened the voting on best couple (and has improved the way of asking so now it is clearer). We have another chance!

By the way: today's poll is best style and I voted for our evil prime minister. I totally loved her looks. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

Just now, Missprincesa said:

@Nikaa94 @leeminhosny @SophieH @CallieP @Min2206 @Aleumdaun @backstreetboysfan @Thong Thin after the confusion yesterday, The Swoon has reopened the voting on best couple (and has improved the way of asking so now it is clearer). We have another chance!

By the way: today's poll is best style and I voted for our evil prime minister. I totally loved her looks. 

Thank you @Missprincesa for the info.  I went in to check.  It is way better! 

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

9 hours ago, CallieP said:

https://seat42f.com/shining-the-spotlight-on-actor-and-filmmaker-lee-min-ho.html

@scrawford Thanks for finding that article. Great piece, enjoyed reading it.  Saw that she also wrote a glowing article about another k-actor. It seems to be US California web magazine.  Kdrama is making it in the US now.  It may not be top 10 but it is getting popular.  I had an American friend watch TKEM. She enjoyed it and thinks LMH has charisma

From her Twitter handle, the writer is actually a Gong Yoo's fan, but so far she hasn't written about him. :D  

I appreciate that she was able to write a really detail and comprehensive article about LMH in a fair manner. :) 

I also read her other article about the other K-actor, I like how she managed to distinguish between LMH and the other actor. Especially on this part where she highlighted LMH's status in the beginning of her article: "LMH in 2020..is a king, a figurative, fictional king and symbolic real-world king as a titan in the entertainment realm."

This sentence shows how she understands that LMH status is different, he's not just another K-actor, he's on different level, he's already a titan.

• Like 5
  • Awesome 4
  • Blob 2

12 hours ago, CallieP said:

Thank you but how is the picture quality and where is it made?

@CallieP, it's good but, this is the only DVD, which I bought ever since that's not K-version. Actually, this is China-version. I recommend that you buy the K-version, though. I saw this on Netflix & SBS, too and knew I had to have my own copy for my collection only. The DVD set was packaged well. :blush:

• Like 2
  • Blob 3

I know most would have seen the above clip.  It's just so nice to hear his voice on stage.   

And echoing what Gladys wrote of him 

Good looking
Excellent manners

Polite and genuine
Wise and humble
Stay in the same character over the years

I like to add that he brings hope and joy to us, to all who know him.   

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, Min2206 said:

I know most would have seen the above clip.  It's just so nice to hear his voice on stage.   

And echoing what Gladys wrote of him 

Good looking
Excellent manners

Polite and genuine
Wise and humble
Stay in the same character over the years

I like to add that he brings hope and joy to us, to all who know him.   

Who is Gladys? 

• Blob 2

I’m watching episode 10 of BOF, it feels like the first time. love it!!

BOF is like a magic!! Jun Pyo is so precious!! A gem!! My heart!!!:heart:

since i started re watching LMH’s dramas, I have had more craving for a new drama from LMH! :D 

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

11 hours ago, willenette said:

@CallieP, it's good but, this is the only DVD, which I bought ever since that's not K-version. Actually, this is China-version. I recommend that you buy the K-version, though. I saw this on Netflix & SBS, too and knew I had to have my own copy for my collection only. The DVD set was packaged well. :blush:

I am not sure where you live but where did you purchase the DVD? Netflix sells  K-Version DVDs? Doo they have subtitles?  Does the C-version have English Subs?

QpaXNTF.jpg

I just looked King is not 52% but 45% , and CLOY 55%  Weird.

• Like 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

https://metro.style/living/tips/pet-of-the-week-meet-lee-min-ho-s-queen,-choco/28351

Pet Of The Week: Meet Lee Min-ho’s Queen, Choco

We got a glimpse of the undeniable bond between the Korean actor and his loyal furry buddy.

For this week’s pet of the week, our eyes were caught by a new headturner on the block that’s been beside her equally gorgeous owner—an actor who’s been turning heads for as long as the K-drama hype in the Philippines a decade back can remember. Yup, we’re talking about Lee Min-ho and his beloved mini pinscher, Choco!

While the actor has had Choco with him for a while now, people just got a glimpse of their bond on video via Lee Min-ho’s latest upload on YouTube. Titled “Last Autumn # MK Ver.1,” it featured him and Choco together on a shooting in a very autumn setting—complete with fallen brown leaves, a leisurely stroll, and even a picnic at the park with the cool weather of the season! His stylish dog is also dressed to impress, and is cozily tucked in her cute bag while her master is filming with the crew.

Previously, “The King: Eternal Monarch” leading man also posted about his dog on his social media accounts. We see “her highness” as pampered as can be, wearing a thick fur sweater on one photo and a yummy chewable on another. Choco, indeed, is treated like royalty—and rightly so!

It seems like a mini pinscher is a great fit for Lee Min-ho. These little dog breed may appear smaller in size compared to other dogs, but mini pinschers hold a lot of composure and carry a self-assured attitude. With this, they earned the nickname, “King of Toys.” They are a fearless, energetic, and alert bunch, who loves to be with their families at all times. No wonder the actor and Choco have great chemistry together!

Need a little pick-me-up? Browse through photos of this tandem from the short film Lee Min-ho filmed a few days ago. Their pairing will surely give you a dose of high that only these royalties can bring!

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 5