Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Am I going to get my other Christmas gifts I asked for from Min Ho Oppa? :getmygrooveon:  episode 6 release in December? vLIVE? Interview? New magazine shooting? New Netflix drama news? :wut:  am I asking for too many gifts? Lol 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Blob 4

Rarely showing his beauty when he woke up, Lee Min Ho shyly told the story of not wearing his pants.

Actor Lee Min Ho is showing everyone his very simple and everyday moments.

Lee Min Ho recently uploaded a new clip to his Youtube page. In this video, he sets out with his dog to the autumn landscape on a beautiful morning. To get beautiful films, Min Ho and her team had to get up early in the morning.

Thanks to this, fans have the opportunity to see firsthand how Lee Min Ho wakes up with a completely naked face. Like a normal person, he has moments of sleepiness, slurred speech upon awakening. It took a long time for Min Ho to wake up after remembering the filming.

Lee Min Ho showed his naked face when he woke up.

https://youtu.be/cEM74PhqWCk

Seeing the camera facing him, the actor of "The Legends of the Blue Sea" did not dare to leave the bed and drove the person holding the camera out of the bedroom. The reason he gave was very real and made many laugh. Lee Min Ho said, "I don't wear any pants."

ho1-ngoisaovn-w540-h209.jpg

The best American Korean male is embarrassed to seem like he's not wearing pants in bed.

Here fans will learn more about the main handsome man in this country of kimchi. It turns out that the tall and beautiful figure on the outside is a sweet soul who loves natural things, like not wearing pants.

Translation from vietnamese google

https://www.instagram.com/p/CILe300pyFu/?igshid=lwwsqnkbe30v

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1

The year-end awards season for terrestrial dramas is just around the corner.

In 2020, terrestrial broadcasters drifted in the flood of numerous platforms, ranging from cable channels to web dramas and Netflix as well as cable channels. However, some broadcasters have recovered their harvest despite the turmoil, while others have failed to get out of the long and long slump. We looked at the works and actors that will shine at the awards ceremony for the terrestrial acting awards.

Only SBS laughed, full of hit films and actors

SBS' 2020 was richer than ever ... with a number of works that balanced the completeness and popularity of the works, including Lee Min-ho's "The King: Eternal Monarch," etc.

http://tvdaily.asiae.co.kr/read.php3?aid=16067772001568586002

EoDoZq-UcAA3wKo?format=jpg&name=small

@Min2206, excited for the 2021 LMH Calendar, as previewed by the season's greetings post yesterday! :blush: 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 4

1 hour ago, scrawford said:

What a great article about LMH in this US entertainment site. This is not as big as variety or Hollywood Twitter, but this site I believe is run by movie and dram critics. 

check it out guys, is a bit long, but soo good!

https://seat42f.com/shining-the-spotlight-on-actor-and-filmmaker-lee-min-ho.html

@scrawford, unfortunately, I was not able to read the article - perhaps the reason is in another region of the world. If possible, tell us what the article says, at least briefly?

• Like 3

What a great article about LMH in this US entertainment site. This is not as big as variety or Hollywood Twitter, but this site I believe is run by movie and dram critics. 

https://seat42f.com/shining-the-spotlight-on-actor-and-filmmaker-lee-min-ho.html

Scrawford thank you for posting this article- it is the best one I have ever read about his acting ability. 
Everything feels so positive for him- I think 2021 is going 

to be his best year yet!

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

8 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

by the way, I doubt LMH used the Pachinko line. He was in live chat, nothing was prepared. He saw that many fans kept leaving comments and then said to calm down and to not write fast. In the book it says “Oppa is here, it’s alright”, LMH says Oppa is here, calm down, by calm down he was referring to Minoz fast live chat. Fans always wanna to interpret everything :D from words to IG posts 

5 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Am I going to get my other Christmas gifts I asked for from Min Ho Oppa?   episode 6 release in December? vLIVE? Interview? New magazine shooting? New Netflix drama news?   am I asking for too many gifts? Lol 

@Nikaa94  we know that LMH was not referring to the novel. :joy:  Just a fan posting in twitter, remembering those lines from the novel and associated it with his text in Live Chat.  Probably for fun.   At times, one can either be amazed or dismayed at certain interpretations. 

I echo you @Nikaa94 on the Xmas Gift - Do we have to wait till Christmas for the next movielog?  - that would be like 20 over days waiting time.  So sorry for asking too much.  LMH has been spoiling us sweetly.  

3 hours ago, syntyche said:

@Min2206, excited for the 2021 LMH Calendar, as previewed by the season's greetings post yesterday!  

@syntyche thanks for the info.  Do we get to buy the calendar?  I am really in love with him in that shade of brown.  

Thank you so much @scrawford for sharing the article by Jennifer Schadel.  I like how she introduced LMH, then beautifully described his portrayals as Lee Gon and Heo Joon Jae / Kim Dam Ryeong.  Allow me to paste part of her article below. 

TKEM
Along with Lee Min-ho expressing the faculties and steadfastness fit for a king, he was able to deliver powerfully emotional scenes as well. The awe-inspiring scene of when King Lee Gon meets Lieutenant Jeong Tae-eul, whose police badge he had in his possession while he was searching for her for 25 years, that he encounters in the parallel world of the Republic of Korea, was a scene that gave me spine-tingling chills. The intensity of his eyes when he first saw her, the physical force of his presence that had her body leaning away from him as he approached her, and his words of, “I’ve finally met you, Lieutenant Jeong Tae-eul”, followed by his grasping and hugging her, this woman he had been searching for, was powerfully emotional and made me want to weep with joy for this lost king. Lieutenant Jeong Tae-eul’s reaction was completely different, but I appreciated the intensity that Lee Min-ho put into this scene so that we could witness and almost physically feel the surprise, joy, and relief King Lee Gon felt during this first meeting. It was a scene worthy of being re-watched several times to take in all the complexities of this beautiful encounter.

LOTBS
Finally, saving the best for last, Lee Min-ho’s portrayal of the characters who fall helplessly and rapturously in love. His diversity is not only in his acting, but the portrayal of the different facets of his character as he unveils these complex range of emotions of love for these destined-in-love female characters. The roles required that he be comical at times while interacting with these fictional lady loves, and it was a pleasure to watch the flirty, teasing, and coyishly-affectionate boyishness that Lee Min-ho could convey through his characters of King Lee Gon and Heo Joo-jae. Yet, when the scenes became more intense, when I could feel the magnetic pull of the characters with sparks almost visually visible, as I held my breath in anticipation of what was about to happen next. Lee Min-ho is, as stated previously, a stunningly handsome man. Throw in the intensity of his eyes and full focus of his body and mind and it can, simply, be overwhelming. I found myself pausing the scene to take a breath as I rewound the scene, to see the intensity again or to catch what I might have missed the first time.

Edit - Just saw your post @Lindyloo421  Agreeing with you heartily - one of the best and positive reviews of LMH's performance. Thanks! 

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 1

This part "Throw in the intensity of his eyes and full focus of his body and mind and it can, simply, be overwhelming. I found myself pausing the scene to take a breath as I rewound the scene, to see the intensity again or to catch what I might have missed the first time." so beautiful 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Blob 4

9 hours ago, Serene Tales said:

Had the dog MHo had in 2009 passed away? Or is she the same choco he is having now? I thought she was the same but someone on youtube said his old dog passed away. Is that true? 

Hello @Serene Tales.  Welcome to the LMH thread!  I think I've seen you at the Pachinko thread, but not here.:waves:.  It's the same Choco.  She is pretty old now, maybe 11?

@scrawford:  Thanks for the great article!  Love how she described LMH's acting.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4

MYM Entertainment IG Update 1 Dec 2020

https://www.instagram.com/p/CIPXoC7B2A3/

2020 MINOMI FASHION OF THE YEAR

Show off your own Minomi! Lee Min Ho will pick the best dressed Minomi and give you a surprise gift.

How to participate:

1.  Click (black heart) for this event post.

2. Tag MYM Instagram account to upload photos of Minomi!

Include hashtags: #leeminho #Minomi #Minomi_FashionoftheYear #Minoz #mymevent

3. Leave a "Done" comment on the event post!

Event period:   12/1 (Tue) to 12/18 (Friday)

Announcement of the Winner: 12/22 (Tue)

Cautions

- Keyring, Original, Giant Minomi are all available to join the event as many times as you want.

- You can participate only with your own Minomi costume. (Upload how to make your Minomi outfits then the winning rate is up!)

- The number of winners is undecided but will be five or more.

• Like 5
  • Love 2
  • Blob 4

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

A special December event! Join us! :)

re: @partyon

P.S ~ @CarolynH and other chingus here, we think you will like today's goodie bag! hahahahah...

check out the event! @Nikaa94 @Aleumdaun @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Lindyloo421 @syntyche @gtLmh0622 @CallieP @JoannaID @scrawford @Serene Tales @leeminhosny @nina_mitrokhina5misnia @SophieH @Missprincesa  tag other chingus !  Has something to do with LMH, but haven't figure it out yet.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Blob 9

8 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

check out the event! @Nikaa94 @Aleumdaun @Min2206 @Thong Thin @Lindyloo421 @syntyche @gtLmh0622 @CallieP @JoannaID @scrawford @Serene Tales @leeminhosny @nina_mitrokhina5misnia @SophieH @Missprincesa  tag other chingus !  Has something to do with LMH, but haven't figure it out yet.

Thank you @CarolynH  Just came back from there !    Like how @Lmangla uses our LMH / TKEM as the example for a start :)  This sure spice up the Xmas mood in Soompi!

lee min ho christmas - Google keresés

• Like 2
  • Blob 7