Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

@leeminhosny  thanks for the gif.

Did LMH specially employed a nanny to take care of Choco. 

Only 3 days and he really missed his fury pet, by looking at the way he holds and handle Choco, he is so gentle 

and adorable.

Anybody knows how long has Choco being a companion to LMH.

@Thong Thin, IDK if I stand corrected - but, as far as I remember I started watching his video with Choco since 2013. :blush:

1 hour ago, CarolynH said:

You and me both sister!  We're always asleep when LMH posts!

I LOVED  the movielog!  He was funny and sweet.  I would have figured that he was either wearing shorts or no pants since I saw his knee peeking out from under the cover.  I wonder why he stayed in a hotel if presumably his home isn't far away (to pick up Choco).  He is so sweet with Choco, I could watch that dual forever.  

@CarolynH, I saw it, too but, like you, I thought also all along he was wearing shorts - hahaha. I wonder really does he sleep with no underwear in bed? Well, fully nude or not is ultimately a personal choice - hahaha. What’s the appeal? It’s all about comfort. LOL - :rickroll:

• Blob 7

44 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin, IDK if I stand corrected - but, as far as I remember I started watching his video with Choco since 2013. :blush:

@CarolynH, I saw it, too but, like you, I thought also all along he was wearing shorts - hahaha. I wonder really does he sleep with no underwear in bed? Well, fully nude or not is ultimately a personal choice - hahaha. What’s the appeal? It’s all about comfort. LOL - 

Hmm.... could he be wearing boxer ? :grin:  like you said, is more towards comfort ! :loolz:

Now that i recall back, I have seen that vid @syntyche posted. LMH has been taking care of Choco like a gem.

• Blob 5

4 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

Thanks!! Yes early Christmas gift for all of us, good for all of us :approves:

thanks for the screenshots, he is so lovely when he speaks English. He knows he has tons of international fans and wants to communicate with both Korean and international fans. How sweet!!:love:

@Nikaa94 you're so sweet!

Edited by iksunijini
  • Blob 6

6 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

Hmm.... could he be wearing boxer ? :grin:  like you said, is more towards comfort ! :loolz:

Now that i recall back, I have seen that vid @syntyche posted. LMH has been taking care of Choco like a gem.

@Thong Thin, I think he is, too! Hahaha - or brief? LOL - Well, generally, boxers will give you more breathing room, and briefs will give you support. It is a matter of preference. Variety might be the spice of life. :Ohboy3:

• LOL 7
  • Blob 2

These Were The 25 Best K-Dramas In 2020, According To Fans

How many have you watched?

It’s getting close to the end of the year, and popular polling website KingChoice recently put up a poll for fans to vote for their favorite K-dramas from 2020. After millions of votes, the results are in! Check them out for yourself below, and maybe find a new show to binge while you’re at it!

1. The King: Eternal Monarch

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-best-korean-drama-2020-close-nov-30-1251.html

• Blob 5

5 hours ago, willenette said:

@Thong Thin, I think he is, too! Hahaha - or brief? LOL - Well, generally, boxers will give you more breathing room, and briefs will give you support. It is a matter of preference. Variety might be the spice of life. :Ohboy3:

Definitively we should ask him that in the chat when he releases the next movielog 

:Megalol:

Edited by Missprincesa
  • LOL 2
  • Blob 2

On 11/24/2020 at 11:30 PM, willenette said:

@Nikaa94, this drama is so lovely! "LOTBS" was a solid drama that I fully enjoyed watching week after week. For those who haven't watched this yet, if you like fairytales and the fantasy realm of K-Dramaworld give it try. For me, best parts of the drama of course, aside from LMH are the funny scenes with Jun Ji Hyun. I enjoyed the reincarnation/past lives aspect and the flashback scenes to the Joseon counterparts. "Legend of the Blue Sea" was the much-awaited show of 2016 as it marked the return of Lee Min Ho to television dramas after almost three years. Such a good story with perfect ending. I love that they had a good ending. I knew I would watch it over and over so I decided to purchase the DVD copy of this series. And I wanted it for my collection of K-movies/dramas, too. The songs are also very nice. Lee Min Ho and Jun Ji Hyun make a beautiful couple. They make the story well done.  :blush:

Is there a DVD for TKEM?

11 hours ago, willenette said:

@CarolynH, I saw it, too but, like you, I thought also all along he was wearing shorts - hahaha. I wonder really does he sleep with no underwear in bed? Well, fully nude or not is ultimately a personal choice - hahaha. What’s the appeal? It’s all about comfort. LOL - :rickroll:

If LMH reads this, he will be blushing, we are talking about his yes or no underwear :joy:.  He is so cute in this video.  I am glad he decided not to censor some of the stuff.

9 hours ago, willenette said:

These Were The 25 Best K-Dramas In 2020, According To Fans

How many have you watched?

It’s getting close to the end of the year, and popular polling website KingChoice recently put up a poll for fans to vote for their favorite K-dramas from 2020. After millions of votes, the results are in! Check them out for yourself below, and maybe find a new show to binge while you’re at it!

1. The King: Eternal Monarch

source : https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-best-korean-drama-2020-close-nov-30-1251.html

Few more hours

@Min2206I don't get this, did LMH do this and where?  Did he take a picture of the page from the book and inserted his message?  Where did he show it, on his YouTube Channel, on his twitter page?  This snippet is from @leeminhoking twitter so where did she find it?

• Like 3
  • Blob 3

29 minutes ago, CallieP said:

Is there a DVD for TKEM?

If LMH reads this, he will be blushing, we are talking about his yes or no underwear :joy:.  He is so cute in this video.  I am glad he decided not to censor some of the stuff.

Few more hours

@Min2206I don't get this, did LMH do this and where?  Did he take a picture of the page from the book and inserted his message?  Where did he show it, on his YouTube Channel, on his twitter page?  This snippet is from @leeminhoking twitter so where did she find it?

Lee Min Ho said "Oppa is here" on live chat so fans thought it is Pachinko line so they shared from book.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 3

2 hours ago, CallieP said:

Hi @CallieP   May I repost again Machi's twit on LMH's text in the YT Live Chat, for ease of reference.
Thank you@leeminhosny for your explanation above.  A fan took a screenshot of the page and highlighted the same "texts" as per his chat.  :)  

The extract / "texts" from the novel is in the spoiler (the part  when both Hansu and Sunja went to gather mushrooms in the forest)

Spoiler

Sunja started to cry quietly, and he pulled her toward him and held her, making low, soothing sounds, and she allowed him to comfort her as he did what he wanted. He lowered her on the ground tenderly.

“Oppa is here. It’s all right. It’s all right.”

And the live chat when LMH said calm down makes me LOL.   He must have noticed we fans were furiously typing.  The chats were moving so fast.  I could not and was not able to read too. :joy:

• Like 2
  • Blob 5

I finished re watching LoTBs, I want to re watch BOF :approves:

by the way, I doubt LMH used the Pachinko line. He was in live chat, nothing was prepared. He saw that many fans kept leaving comments and then said to calm down and to not write fast. In the book it says “Oppa is here, it’s alright”, LMH says Oppa is here, calm down, by calm down he was referring to Minoz fast live chat. Fans always wanna to interpret everything :D from words to IG posts 

• Like 4

The final vote on "The Best Korean Drama of 2020" on the KoreanDrama resource has started

http://www.koreandrama.org/the-best-korean-drama-of-2020/

Voting once a day from 1 IP-address.

The drama "The King: Eternal Monarch" has very serious competitors and not a big lead over its pursuers.

• Blob 6

LEE MINHO SAID HOW HE LOOKS WHEN HE WAKES UP AND SHARED HIS WORKING PROCEDURE

The drama actor is a very famous star from South Korea, but things are not easy for him, so he shared the video with fans on a working day.

Karen Mondragon

lee-mn-ho-rutina-matutina-video_crop1606

The actor showed his morning routine and fell in love with fans for that - null (Instagram: @actorleeminho)

Lee Min Ho posts a new video on his YouTube channel and surprises his fans by talking about what a typical working day is like for an actor.

The Korean drama star became famous for his short story "Boys Are More Flowers", since then he has established himself as one of the most popular figures in the Korean entertainment industry, and his success is not only limited to the small screen, but also platforms such as YouTube, since he has been opened his own channel and shares various vlogs that his fans love.

In a new episode on Leeminho Film, the Korean actor shared a new video, filmed last fall. Even though he is a famous idol, he has responsibilities to fulfill, but like so many, he seems to suffer when he wakes up. as his routine starts at 4 a.m.

Lee Min Ho was surprised by his manager early in the morning, the actor had a schedule to complete in order to film a few morning scenes, but it was difficult for him to get out of bed, just like you, on any day when you don't want to leave your warm and comfortable spot. Fans have learned more about his personal and professional life, which is how the Hallyu star lives his daily routine.

LEE MIN HO LOVES HIS FANS WITH A MORNING LOOK

The camera managed to capture Lee Min Ho in his lazy state, the idol slept in a sweatshirt and did not show his sleepy face, so his image when he woke up is a secret for his fans, he also joked that he did not wear pajama pants and he refused to get out of bed. lol

Dressing appropriately, Lee Min Ho went from a sleepy boy to a stylish drama actor, wearing a mustard cape, turtleneck shirt and glasses, although he regretted the temperature outside, the sun did not even rise when he had to leave his apartment, but his Choco's faithful pet accompanied him on his working day, although he could not see her for 3 days. The video from Lee Min Ho continues his journey to get where the places were. We had breakfast with the actors, walked in the park with Choco.

And he took the opportunity to capture the beauty of autumn with its orange and brown hues on a postcard. Without a doubt, the actor's routine starts very early.

Last Autumn # MK Ver.1
https://youtu.be/cEM74PhqWCk

Translation from spanish google

https://www.nacionrex.com/doramas/lee-min-ho-rutina-diaria-como-despierta-en-las-mananas-video-20201130-0012.html

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 1