Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

I am very impressed with Lee Min Ho's country style:

[Photo] Lee Min Ho "Jeans and Shirts Complete the Fashion"

20140411_1397188972_82297500_1_zps47e31c

[TV Reporter = Reporter Jo Sung Jin] Actor Lee Min Ho returned home via Incheon International Airport after completing a promotion schedule in China on the afternoon of the 11th.
Incheon International Airport (Yeongjongdo)

https://www.tvreport.co.kr/489530

226_E9_F395347_DABD2_CC8_B3.jpg

201404111303412010_1_zps6ae7f3c1.jpg

Many other photos in the article:

https://leeminhobulgaria.wordpress.com/2014/04/11/140411-lee-min-ho-back-from-qingdao/

• Like 12
  • Wiggle 2

8 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Dear chingus, today is my birthday and to wake up to these fenomenal LMH airport videos is a really good start for my day! 

Thank you @CarolynHfor the idea and thank you @SophieH, @leeminhosny, @Nikaa94, @syntyche, @CallieP, @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, @gtLmh0622and @Min2206for the beautiful contents to watch and read while having my morning coffee. Have a great day!

:7555_attack:

Happy Birthday! :issohappy:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

Many thanks to you all! 

@lupeacethat is a great video indeed and it's amazing to see the crowds that are willing to attend any place where LMH is going to be. It is overwhelming and even scary to see that video and the Bangkok airport one but he deals with it always with a smile and is appreciative to his fans and care for them even in those difficult situations, and I think I really respect him for things like that.

@JoannaID thanks for sharing that clip! In this drama I missed two moments and the first one is Heo Joon-Jae having more interaction with mermaid-in-the-water Cheong, since we saw that for their past lives, I missed seeing it in the present. And that clip you posted fulfills my wishes. The other thing is something related to a pink pearl cried by Cheong. I really thought that we would get to see a scene regarding that, but I was mistaken. 

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Happy Birthday @Missprincesa

I have to Delurk because i just did a quick rewatch of BOF. Is it just me or Gu Jun Pyo is completely different entity from LMH? I felt like im watching somebody else and not LMH. Still In love and captivated by GJP and the OST still make me feel all the feels :bawling:

Anybody wants to shake Jandi for not voicing her acceptance to Jun Pyo's Proposal? No, just me?:joy:

Also Happy Anniversary LOTBS :)

• Like 8
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

I have to Delurk because i just did a quick rewatch of BOF. Is it just me or Gu Jun Pyo is completely different entity from LMH? I felt like im watching somebody else and not LMH. Still In love and captivated by GJP and the OST still make me feel all the feels :bawling:

Anybody wants to shake Jandi for not voicing her acceptance to Jun Pyo's Proposal? No, just me?:joy:

I am a much recent Kdrama fan and found LMH just recently 2 months before TKEM so I had to binge all his dramas. I noticed this and I was wondering how and it is not only GJP but majority of his characters could be mistaken for that it was done by different people because he looks so drastically different with each character especially in his last 7 dramas excluding the 2 last. I could see why many casuals say that they thought it was done by different people mainly (Boys over flowers, Personal taste, City Hunter, Faith and Heirs) the difference in look is drastic and could confuse a casual easily thinking that it was not done by the same person

• Like 13

2 hours ago, scrawford said:

Sorry for cutting your post. Believe me, there are so many moments in BOF where I would like to shake Jandi! 

And I agree with your comment. Thanks to the change in looks and the acting sometimes is difficult to reconcile the different roles of LMH and LMH himself. The first time I heard his real laugh I was so shocked becase it was like "why doesn't he laugh like Lee Gon?" and it took me a while to get that Lee Gon laugh is the fake one, he is as convincing as that. 

2 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

@Missprincesa

Princesaaaaaa Minoz!! :heart1:

Happy Birthday!! :piggydance: Best wishes!! 
don’t forget to wiggle on your birthday! 
:2540_meh:

This wiggle is for you and for all the nice people in this forum. There are really good vibes around here thanks to you all. 

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 5

Minozzzz !!! Please vote for TKEM. 

Most of us would have done  this couple of months back for the actor category. 

to vote, just keep pressing the UP arrows on TKEM 10 times, and you can vote once every hour

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-best-korean-drama-2020-close-nov-30-1251.html

Spoiler

Please Also hit the Down arrows 5 times on Cloy to downvote them, as the tally is calculated by the delta.

:Megathanks:

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3

22 hours ago, leeminhosny said:
Lee Min Ho was ranked #1 "Reverse Charm : A star with a personality different from the first impression" with 38% votes on DC .

16 hours ago, scrawford said:

Is it just me or Gu Jun Pyo is completely different entity from LMH? I felt like I'm watching somebody else and not LMH.

14 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Thanks to the change in looks and the acting sometimes is difficult to reconcile the different roles of LMH and LMH himself. The first time I heard his real laugh I was so shocked because it was like "why doesn't he laugh like Lee Gon?" and it took me a while to get that Lee Gon laugh is the fake one, he is as convincing as that. 

I totally relate to these comments. 

My first time seeing LMH was as Gu Jun Pyo, who has a ringtone like this:

Even though I understand the difference between an actor and a role, I was still surprised to learn that LMH is a soft ballad/love song kind of guy.  That ringtone left quite an impression on me.  :o 

Fans today are just learning this fact about him.  :lol:

:cutekitty::cutekitty:

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 3

52 minutes ago, SophieH said:

Minozzzz !!! Please vote for TKEM. 

Most of us would have done  this couple of months back for the actor category. 

to vote, just keep pressing the UP arrows on TKEM 10 times, and you can vote once every hour

https://kingchoice.me/topic-the-best-korean-drama-2020-close-nov-30-1251.html

Reveal hidden contents

Please Also hit the Down arrows 5 times on Cloy to downvote them, as the tally is calculated by the delta.

Doned voting 

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 4

Hope you had a great Birthday @Missprincesa!:selfie2:

7 hours ago, scrawford said:

I've said the same thing @scrawford!  Whenever I watch BOF or see snippets of the drama, I think to myself, that person has features that look like LMH, but he sure does not look like LMH. I really want LMH to curl his hair like GJP so I can confirm it is the same person.  

4 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

The first time I heard his real laugh I was so shocked becase it was like "why doesn't he laugh like Lee Gon?" and it took me a while to get that Lee Gon laugh is the fake one, he is as convincing as that. 

Sorry, I've cut your post.  I too was shocked when I heard LMH's real laugh.  I think BOF is the only drama where I've heard his real laugh.  

Next week Nov 23-25 favorite PT scenes poll!  :2540_meh:How many choices should we have?  I think 3 is the most.  

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 6

17 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Dear chingus, today is my birthday and to wake up to these fenomenal LMH airport videos is a really good start for my day! 

Thank you @CarolynHfor the idea and thank you @SophieH, @leeminhosny, @Nikaa94, @syntyche, @CallieP, @nina_mitrokhina 5misnina, @gtLmh0622and @Min2206for the beautiful contents to watch and read while having my morning coffee. Have a great day!

Happy Birthday @Missprincesa. I’m late to wish you but hope you had a lovely Min birthday. Wish you all the fun and happiness for a lifetime. :foryou:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 1

19 hours ago, Missprincesa said:

Happy birthday @@Missprincesa!:)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

11/17/2020 Gangnam 1970 aired on OCN in South Korea.

This is the search query ranking that shows the degree of interest. ..

o1082054114852862932.png

The highest rated was 3rd, but I was just surprised by the enduring popularity of 1970 Gangnam, which attracted attention even if it was broadcast in the middle of the night.

o0936140514852871958.jpg

• Like 8
  • Wiggle 4

Top 6 Actors Who Made A Successful Return This Year After Being Discharged From The Army

Lee-MinHo-cellreturn-actor-discharge-cov

It is always hard for fans to wait for the next drama of their favorite actor but with their mandatory military service, it is even longer. So when they discharge and announce their first drama, many eagerly wait for their return on screen.

This year, there were a lot of noticeable returns to the drama world. Here are 6 actors who had their first drama in 2020 after their military discharge.

Note: This is not a ranking.

1. Lee MinHo

Lee-minho-the-king-eternal-monarch-sbs.j

SBS

Lee MinHo is one of the most popular Korean actors, if not the most popular! MINOZ all over the world had waited for his discharge.

The actor was discharged on Apr. 25, 2019, and his first drama after his discharge was the popular "The King: Eternal Monarch" (April-June 2020). It was his first drama since "The Legend of the Blue Sea" in 2016. His return was for sure popular and noticed by many...

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-6-actors-who-made-a-successful-return-this-year-after-being-discharged-from-the-army/

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 2
  • Where's My Oppa? 1