Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

6 hours ago, madmad min said:

Kim Dam Ryeong and Se Hwa tore my heart apart when They Died under this very Deep Blue Sea.

But Heo Joon Jae and Sim Cheong sealed it back.

Thank You LMH to put Life into Real Life Prince Eric to JJH Ariel. 

I stan my opinion LOTBS is one of the Best Fairytales Done Right In Korean Dramas. Indeed Criminally Underrated.

Thank you for saying this. I agree this is indeed the best fairytales done right from the story, the cinematography, the ost and acting. Feels like watching disney movie. I totally loved the ending as well. 
i think i never found something as beautiful as this in kdrama. Well, until the king and its also lmh drama :fullofhearts: lmh story taste is my taste honestly . Cant wait for pachinko and his next project

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, ATW said:

I think i never found something as beautiful as this in kdrama.

I agree on that, there was a certain pull to magic land majorly due to the OSTs. OST play a huge role in giving full fledged feels for a story. You top it off with LMH and his intense style acting...gahhh For me maybe I related to this love story the most. Magic at its best.

• Like 10
  • Love 2

Advertise the Hanbok of Korean wave stars in one place
Modern Han Co., Ltd. holds an exhibition "Hanbok Theater" where you can directly appreciate the costumes worn by Korean stars. Hanbok worn by Korean stars such as Lee Min Ho will appear in the real thing, and you can appreciate AR technology that utilizes AR technology.

• Like 5

Happy Anniversary, LOTBS! I’m rewatching it it along with a friend who is seeing it for the first time. She sighed when they kissed for the first time in the present day and cried when they died in the 16th C. It was such a shock to her, she said, “Why didn’t you warn me that this would happen?!”

I try to never give away the plot. This is the 5th or 6th time I’ve seen it; it’s a sweet one!

• Like 13
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

Lee Min Ho close to achieving yet another feat that justifies his popularity

The success of his latest SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' has led Lee Min Ho's fanbase to soar in recent months. In June, Lee Min Ho surpassed 10 million followers and just a few months later, he is about to cross 21 million followers on Instagram.

16_11_2020_18_17_33_7584867.jpg?width=92

Actor Lee Min Ho is close to achieving yet another feat of becoming the first Korean celebrity to cross 21 million followers on the social media platform Instagram.

His fanbase has soared over the past few months after his latest SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch' became a worldwide hit. In June, Lee Min Ho surpassed 10 million followers and just a few months later, his followers on Instagram stand at a whopping 19.6 million.

In his latest drama, Lee Min Ho plays the role of a regal emperor opposite Kim Go Eun, which became a dream team for fans. His comeback with a sci-fi fantasy drama featuring a parallel universe has become extremely popular among his fans, the show also became one of the most-watched Netflix shows. His latest show also dominated the list of most-watched K-dramas on Netflix.

He is the most followed Korean actor and his closest competitor is Lee Jon Suk who is more than 4 million followers behind at 16.7 million.

Lee Min Ho has increased his social media activity and regularly shares pictures and other updates with his fans keenly seek news about the Korean fame.

https://www.devdiscourse.com/article/entertainment/1309543-lee-min-ho-close-to-achieving-yet-another-feat-that-justifies-his-popularity

• Like 10
  • Awesome 3

23 hours ago, CarolynH said:

Last call for Round 6 of the LOTBS quiz!

Happy anniversary to LOTBS!  I think it's one of my favorite LMH dramas. It's one I have no problems rewatching.  I also love the KDR-Se Hwa death scene, possibly my favorite scene overall. We'll have a favorite drama poll--probably next year.  

I added the link to the mydrama poll on the first page.

thanks for reminding, I have sent you the answers to round 6  :) ...can’t miss this since it’s the anniversary. 

33 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Favorite airport video week

This is one of my favorites.  What's yours?  

My fav is the Bangkok airport. A fan fell down in the middle of the crowd, but he refused to leave until that person got back up again. Such a small gestures but It speaks so much of his personality and how compassionate he is. 

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 3