Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

34 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

안동가셨나요??

I used good translate but I don’t understand what LMH’s stylist comment means. Does anyone know what this picture is? vLog or Pachinko? I’m confused :D 

• Like 3
  • Wiggle 3

Lee Min Ho ventures into the woodland with the team behind Lee Min Ho film movielogs & his pooch Choco in tow

Lee Min Ho headed into the woods for an upcoming movielog. The actor shared a picture with the team behind the movielogs and his pooch Choco.

Written By Dishya Sharma  58103 reads  Mumbai  Published: November 12, 2020 12:24 pm

Lee Min Ho shoots for new movielogLee Min Ho ventures into the woodland with the team behind Lee Min Ho film movielogs & his pooch Choco in tow

lee_min_ho_photos.jpg?itok=kA_rf2Ui

Lee Min Ho encapusled the autumn vibes in his latest Instagram photos and teased his upcoming movielog. Minoz closely following The King: Eternal Monarch star would be aware that the actor has been rolling out movielogs on his YouTube channel Lee Min Ho Film. The actor has already released three videos since the launch of the channel. Going by the actor's latest Instagram post, it appears that Lee Min Ho is headed into the woods for one of the upcoming videos.

In the latest post, the actor stood on the pathway heading into a forest while the autumn colours covered the branches of the trees. With shades of brown, orange and green doubling up as a background, the actor was seen posing with director Zho Wonseock, assistant director and DOP. The actor also revealed that his adorable pooch Choco accompanied the team to the location. The photos come just a couple of days after the director shared pictures from the similar location on his Instagram.

Check out the photos below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHen5P5BjRB/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHeqjV8huIF/?utm_source=ig_embed

https://www.instagram.com/p/CHX8kiTBH7A/?igshid=1klzp1r7rdkau

Doesn't it look like the perfect autumn postcard?

On the work front, Lee Min Ho is set to star in Pachinko. The project is an adaptation of a book of the same title penned by Min Jin Lee. Variety reported that apart from the Legend of the Blue Sea alum, the series will also feature  Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Kim Min Ha, Soji Arai, and Kaho Minami. The actor essays the role of Hansu who is a rich and powerful merchant involved in organised crimes.

https://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainment/lee-min-ho-ventures-woodland-team-behind-lee-min-ho-film-movielogs-his-pooch-choco-tow-574105?

• Like 9

3 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

I used good translate but I don’t understand what LMH’s stylist comment means. Does anyone know what this picture is? vLog or Pachinko? I’m confused :D 

According to Machi's Japanese, she asked him "have you been to Andong ?"
And since he used #leeminhofilm, the place should be filming MovieLog. Maybe it's near Andong ?

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3
  • Wiggle 1

Lazada 12.12 Grand Sale New Year's Eve!
12-14 December (30 Sec New CF) Lazada Thailand

LMH : Shop now

I like how the CF is done, they both clicked and gifted each other instantly - how wonderful! 
Will LMH be doing with the other Lazada ambassadors? :D

• Like 7
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, Thong Thin said:

Yessssssssssssss he hear us @Nikaa94

@Aleumdaun  I see you are  online...come out and join Nikaa wiggle :loolz:

That's Ko Hansu outfit @Nikaa94 and I like  the blue.

Ha ha @Thong Thin, thanks for tagging me.. I’m always logged in to LMH thread lol, in all my devices. I do not think this is Hansu outfit though - probably we are getting more movie logs, more reason to wiggle. :2540_meh:

11 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

hahah 

@Aleumdaun  wiggle please!!:Please:

Am I the only one wiggling? :joy:

@Nikaa94 here you go :2540_meh:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

18 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

Ha ha @Thong Thin, thanks for tagging me.. I’m always logged in to LMH thread lol, in all my devices. I do not think this is Hansu outfit though - probably we are getting more movie logs, more reason to wiggle. 

@Nikaa94 here you go 

HI @Aleumdaun  Good to see you back here!    Yea, now that you mentioned it, Hansu's outfit as described in the novel are more towards Western style suits.

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 3