Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

2 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

I wrote wrong thread and there isn't delete or edit :unamused: anyway I read this now

'Disney+', starting to enter Korea... Applied for trademark right for'Hulu'   

Internet video service (OTT)'Disney Plus (+)', which is expected to be serviced in the second half of next year, has seen signs of landing in the domestic market faster than expected. This is because a domestic trademark right for the OTT platform'Hulu' owned by Walt Disney Company (hereinafter referred to as Disney) has been formally applied.

Not related but probably we will see more OTT dramas in next years. Probably Top actors will go OTT because of rating.

@leeminhosny, TO EDIT - there is edit feature in the 3 dots of your own post, but if you check on other’s posting, the 3 dots only have report and share. You can find it in the 3 dots on the top right of your post. :blush:

• Like 1

18 hours ago, noor ul ain said:

Congratulations everyone today we got no 1 spot in Daily ranking for AAA voting :glasses:

@noor ul ain, thanks for sharing this good news. Currently, the voting for the most popular star is still being conducted for free through My Love Idol and My Love Idol Celeb apps from October 14 (Wednesday) to November 15 (Sunday). This poll is divided into a total of 6 categories, of which 2 categories namely AAA Popular Male/Female Singer are conducted on the My Love Idol app and 3 categories namely AAA Male Popular Actor Award/AAA Female Popular Actor Award/AAA Trot Popular Singer Award are carried on My Love Idol Celeb. In addition, the AAA Best of Best Starnews x My Love Idol award will be given to the artist who receives the most votes in both apps. The current status and result of the popularity poll, which decides the award totally based on fan votes, are published on the official homepage of "AAA" and apps including Star Poll, My Love Idol, and My Love Idol Celeb. "My Love Idol" and "My Love Idol Celeb" are communities used by fandoms, which provide real-time idol ranking charts, idol schedules, and idol-related quizzes, and they are also voting apps that reflect the real-time ranking of idols and celebrities through the number of votes. Meanwhile, there are confirmed attendees already but, I heard that there are additional line-up that will be soon revealed.  :blush:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

" Sunja looked up and saw the new man in the light-coloured Western suit and white white leather shoes. He was standing by the corrugated-tin and wood offices with all the other seafood brokers. Wearing an off-white Panama hate like actors in the movie posters, Koh Hansu stood like an elegant bird with milky-white plumage among the other men,who were wearing dark clothes. He was looking hard at her, barely paying attention to the men speaking around him." Credit to @Layalifor this qoute 

Hot dayum. Can't wait for this scene to unfold and I know this is an adaption which means they will add alot of new scenes and sequences but won't mind seeing this specific scene. This suits LMH's coolness and swagger. His just one of these few actors for me who has a legit flashy aura The way he moves, talks and acts. His Indeed a captivating actor and can't wait to see him thrown into different movies and scenarios all together cuz he has that ability to shine in everything. 

I am pleased that he signed on to do Pachinko and hopefully next time we will see more projects along these lines.

He doesn't need anymore to do 16 epi series but just opt for 2+ hours movies and still get the same amount of audiences that he usually use to get for his series on netflix. He has reached a name recognition that no matter what he is attached to will get massive audience. Which gives him the leverage to release everything he pleases. I won't mnd seeing him following this bluebrint and releasing action films on netflix

• Like 11
  • Shocked 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

1 hour ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Sunja looked up and saw the new man in the light-colored Western suit and white white leather shoes. He was standing by the corrugated-tin and wood offices with all the other seafood brokers. Wearing an off-white Panama hate like actors in the movie posters, Koh Hansu stood like an elegant bird with milky-white plumage among the other men, who were wearing dark clothes. He was looking hard at her, barely paying attention to the men speaking around him. " Credit to @Layalifor this quote 

The First Word that came to my mind was ... " OMGEE Why is he so Dreamy ??? " (I am 30, I still am think-talking like a Teen surprises even me Lol)

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

The cast of Pachinko :fullofhearts:

I agree with you Carolyn! Dying to get LMH filming news and excited to see some filming clips with the rest of the cast. Haven’t read the book yet but the premise sounds like Hansu is a challenging role for Lee Min Ho. Also going to purchase the kindle edition of Pachinko for some weekend reading. 

• Like 9

13 minutes ago, Joojix said:

The cast of Pachinko :fullofhearts:

I agree with you Carolyn! Dying to get LMH filming news and excited to see some filming clips with the rest of the cast. Haven’t read the book yet but the premise sounds like Hansu is a challenging role for Lee Min Ho. Also going to purchase the kindle edition of Pachinko for some weekend reading. 

I have managed to read little bit of it so far and it is promising. No wonder it won an award 

• Like 7

17 minutes ago, Ilmo yens said:

I have managed to read little bit of it so far and it is promising. No wonder it won an award 

Wow that’s great! Thanks for the recommendation!

Pretty Female lead of Lee Min Ho, Kim Min Ha:heart4:

Yes he is gonna slay, love this video! This role will fit him perfectly! 

• Like 7

Finally got out of the water and delurked..

Untitled-6-1.gif

I did manage to read most of your posts while I was not logged on. I am probably gonna read the book before it comes out. So looking forward to that aswell. 

No leaks? I mean pics from filming set This is something new.......... I live for these on twitter and FB.

No leaks what the fuge? I can't get used to this 

fc1f9bfeec6c9c9c44a742f4e4ce1a98.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Actor Lee Min Ho was selected as the first "actor to have the same preserving beauty in 10 years"

Korean.com DC 18-24 said, "The country has changed, and the beauty has not changed! Who is the actor who still retains the same beauty 10 years later?" The topic was voted for.
The poll results showed that Lee Min Ho received 10,962 votes, taking first place. The second is Hyun Bin, the third is Park Hae Jin.

006UQ8nvgy1gk2fso588yj30v91rn4qp.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4564196156507799

• Like 7
  • LOL 1