Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Just now, leeminhosny said:

How do you keep calm everytime ?:lol: I didn't see you exciting for 8 years:lol: you are calm always :lol:

@leeminhosny, LOL -  :yum: You know why I'm calm always? Because I'm brave & unfazed - hahaha - I only show little emotion on anything - that's why, I don't feel really attached on something. I don't worry & feel so excited. I have grace under pressure maybe because of my work in the entertainment industry. :blush:

• Like 6
  • Awesome 1

1 minute ago, willenette said:

@leeminhosny, LOL -  :yum: You know why I'm calm always? Because I'm brave & unfazed - hahaha - I only show little emotion on anything - that's why, I don't feel really attached on something. I don't worry & feel so excited. I have grace under pressure maybe because of my work in the entertainment industry. :blush:

And how have you use same profile pic for 8 years (mayme more) hahahaha I asked myself when I see you everytime :lol: Do you think never change it? 

Yes I know hahaha I envy calm people always ,because I am nervous person this is dangerous .

@leeminhosny, being CALM is not an easy task ..Sometimes people take advantage of your calmness (patience)… So being calm is vital but should be in a limit.  :blush:

And how have you use same profile pic for 8 years (mayme more) hahahaha I asked myself when I see you everytime :lol: Do you think never change it? 

@leeminhosny, it's my intention not to change it. I'm just lazy to do it...........For me, there are MORE important things to do than this - hahaha  - I don't really care on some trivial things. :tounge_xd:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

DC Gallery Post

Title: 휴식 텀이 제일 짧네.. 더킹 끝나고 4개월 만에 다시 찍는거잖아

The break period is the shortest... It's been 4 months after The King is over.

https://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=minho&no=694867&_rk=eYK&page=1

Agree with this post!! :approves:4 months have passed since TKEM finished and LMH will be filming starting October 26. Wow! This is beyond amazing!! I can’t believe

this, it feels like a dream.

• Like 7
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

Hmm usually with the Golden Globes, they’ll invite the whole cast if the drama gets nominated, or an excess of cast/crew are nominated.  

Imagine them legs going up the red carpet. 

I can't dream so much but Let's dream, then really I wonder Kmeadia's face :lol: My god please give us 

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I can't dream so much but Let's dream, then really I wonder Kmeadia's face :lol: My god please give us 

• Like 9
  • Awesome 1

4 hours ago, SophieH said:

The article says he is repped by Artist International group and MYM... wow he’s got a new international agency i googled and they represented quite a few artist. Ok he’s really going international this time !! More projects to come

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/variety.com/2019/biz/asia/cannes-david-unger-formal-launch-artist-international-group-1203212910/amp/

I found it's interesting that Siwon Choi (Supre Junior) was including in the list of that firm's clients. But Lee Min Ho got the role.

:approves:

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

@leeminhosny @lupeace

There are 2 actresses named Kim Min Ha.  The correct one is Kim Min Ha (1995).

https://drama.fandom.com/es/wiki/Kim_Min_Ha_(1995)

https://www.hancinema.net/korean_Kim_Min-ha-I.php

This one is wrong:

Hide contentsKim Min Ha (1997)

I’m gonna be in appropriate here but dang Kim Min ah scored the role of a lifetime. She is not that known yet and she got this part that may or may not require her to kiss LMH.

where can I get myself a role like that?

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, leeminhosny said:

Ahh really I can't believe it we waited 4 months and We complain so much because he didn't give us any interview or magazine etc. but now he gives us big project and they start after 3 days hahahaah I can't believe it really incredible just 3 days just3 days just 3 days hahahah

See ? I always said I've never been worrying about him. He always made good decisions and brought perfect performance.
You all may trust me moreeee.  :hwaiting2:

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

She is rookie actress I wonder really why they pic her ? If I think 40 years I don't know her :lol:

2 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

See ? I always said I've never been worrying about him. He always made good decisions and brought perfect performance.
You all may trust me moreeee.  :hwaiting2:

I trust you but I don't trust LMH hahaha because we wait him always so much he will come back quickly first time 

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, scrawford said:

I’m gonna be in appropriate here but dang Kim Min ah scored the role of a lifetime. She is not that known yet and she got this part that may or may not require her to kiss LMH.

where can I get myself a role like that?

This girl is so lucky!! <_<

• Like 3

I'm glad they chose a newcomer, but

Spoiler

she might have been chosen because she agreed to +18 scenes.  I don't know what the rating will be, but the book has mature content.  I personally hope not to see explicit or gratuitous scenes.

:transforms:

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1