Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

5 minutes ago, lupeace said:

she's not a lmh fan tho. im familiar with her on twitter. she's either a shipper or a kge fan

if she was a lmh fan she wouldnt shade him like that 

i know they have been qouted here several times and they were very helpful to us in providing information. i thank them for it but i wont accept lmh to be shaded like this while the news are crystal clear

Yes she's more into KGE and a shipper too, there's been a debate going on whether shippers can be categorised as LMH fan, I don't want to get into that.

I saw they praised LMH as well, so I thought they were sort of his fans, but not hardcore Minoz like us of course, I also want the best for LMH and I believe he is indeed offered the role, it's just I am questioning the firm confirmation about his involvement on this project.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, lupeace said:

i know they have been qouted here several times and they were very helpful to us in providing information. i thank them for it but i wont accept lmh to be shaded like this while the news are crystal clear

24 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Actors like him are brought into to bring light to such a topic. securing their casting is high value for the production team. I am UK based and know alot about the film-TV industry

How I wish I could write and phrase so well like you guys!  Reading your lines, the choice of words you use, makes me feel good and inspiring to learn more.  See ... the power of LMH, bringing positivity and values to everyone!  Thank you.

How the others want to to put it, it does not matter.  The fact is LMH IS the one mentioned, the name that was highlighted!   He deserves the recognition of being so.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 3

Would Lee Min Ho, top Hallyu star in the world, even NEED to audition?  Surely they would screen test him, chemistry test him and his potential co-stars...but someone of Lee Min Ho’s star in a Korean collab on a streaming service wouldn’t audition.

If he was trying to go for an MCU or hitting up pilot season in the US, sure, he would audition. But something like this...I imagine the offer would be made by the studio to MYM, with other K actors on deck if it fell through. 

And what the hell are they trying to say with “oh he’s been cast but he still has to audition”?  It doesn’t work like that. 

• Like 6
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

2 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Yes his 100% doing this. He never releases any casting info without it being true and if it was not his agency would have shout it down immediately but they released it on purpose and never shout it down and just let it spread on purpose. He never mediaplays and never really needed all that. MYM would have shout the fire out within mins after leak but they didn't which means they are behind this

Thanks @Elnin Joery - this is a great statement.  I've been anxious because there are so many voices out there about this stuff. Thank you so much for assuring, my new Minoz heart can rest assure now, haha.

:sparklyeyes:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Yes his 100% doing this. He never releases any casting info without it being true and if it was not his agency would have shout it down immediately but they released it on purpose and never shout it down and just let it spread on purpose. He never mediaplays and never really needed all that. MYM would have shout the fire out within mins after leak but they didn't which means they are behind this

Likewise, @Elnin Joery , echoing @JoannaID.  Thanks for the comforting words.    My bad for misinterpreting MYM's intention.   :transforms:

Hi @JoannaID  Would you be held up at work at KST time tonight?  Will we see you in AAA voting hot time?

• Wiggle 3

I will say this - Korea Dispatch got nothing on the $hit that goes down in Vancouver.  For one, the place is TINY, with a handful of studios and dozens upon dozens of series filming all at once.  We have a joke in the Arrowverse fandom that all six shows only have one hospital room and one set of outdoor staircase.  Any location filming will give us some incredible photos.

The leakers and “dispatch” are also insanely accurate - they can catch anything and everything, especially c*nadagraphs.  They’re not the...most respectful, but they keep a far away enough distance . They can truly see everything though...they broke the Melissa Benoist/Blake Jenner news years before Melissa revealed her story. 

Fans are, for the most part, extremely respectful.  It’s mostly Vancouver natives and Seattle folks who will head up, and it’ll very very chill.  Vancouver is truly one of the most beautiful places in the world, and great for filming.  If anything, LMH would have a really nice time there for a few months. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 2

4 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Likewise, @Elnin Joery , echoing @JoannaID.  Thanks for the comforting words.    My bad for misinterpreting MYM's intention.   

Hi @JoannaID  Would you be held up at work at KST time tonight?  Will we see you in AAA voting hot time?

See you tonight at AAA voting @Min2206, I've been hijacking my mom's Android phone since its so hard to get hearts using my iPhone devices, damn, I have two iPhones and they're useless, lol.

Fighting Minoz!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

1 minute ago, AgentQuake said:

I will say this - Korea Dispatch got nothing on the $hit that goes down in Vancouver.  For one, the place is TINY, with a handful of studios and dozens upon dozens of series filming all at once.  We have a joke in the Arrowverse fandom that all six shows only have one hospital room and one set of outdoor staircase.  Any location filming will give us some incredible photos.

The leakers and “dispatch” are also insanely accurate - they can catch anything and everything, especially c*nadagraphs.  They’re not the...most respectful, but they keep a far away enough distance . They can truly see everything though...they broke the Melissa Benoist/Blake Jenner news years before Melissa revealed her story. 

Fans are, for the most part, extremely respectful.  It’s mostly Vancouver natives and Seattle folks who will head up, and it’ll very very chill.  Vancouver is truly one of the most beautiful places in the world, and great for filming.  If anything, LMH would have a really nice time there for a few months. 

Someone actully said that there is in your face type of pedestrians in Vancouver and that there would be to many leaks even more then TKEM? what do you have to say to this?

• LOL 1
  • Wiggle 2

13 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

Someone actully said that there is in your face type of pedestrians in Vancouver and that there would be to many leaks even more then TKEM? what do you have to say to this?

It was me. I said they were crows, noisy and Tik Tok leaky type. Yeah! I have been to Vancouver it is a quite nice city but I got that vibe 

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

EVERYTHING gets leaked about the TV shows.  

Once Upon A Time basically used the same 3 streets to film, so everything that was an exterior shoot got leaked.  

It’s also teeeeeny tiny compared to Seoul/Busan - you can jog the downtown area in an hour or two.   It’s a few KM.  

Oh and I don’t know if it’s just the CW and some other TV studios that do this but they put signs up a day or two in advance warning STREETS CLOSED 10/25 - LEGENDS OF TOMORROW FILMING and then the twitters are all over it.  

At least for the TV, they’re pretty “meh” when it comes to letting fans watch.  Once Upon A Time used to let fans hang out as long as they didn’t disturb filming, and some of the actors would come chat.  Colin O’Donohue and Rebecca Mader used to come say hi to the fans watching filming all the time. 

• Like 8

Good morning. I am finally out of lurking this news has finally reached me. 

I read the wiki details about this AppleTV+ series. I know that they recently produced highly valued content that network which is what makes me excited. I approve this series for him and it is the right step for his career and hopefully he wins Golden Globe and Emmy for this one. 

Aside from that after he has done this one it's time to be selfish and he needs to go back to his roots which is Gangster movies and so far he has done two gangster films and he died in both of them. I wanna see him in a gangster saga movie that runs across multiple films like about 3-4 installments. 

He has truly shined in the romance genre and he has made a name for himself in that genre but I have always felt he has an energy about himself which allows him to enter such characters flawlessly and his always more at home with anti-heros and villiany characters

• Like 9
  • Love 1

42 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

EVERYTHING gets leaked about the TV shows.  

Once Upon A Time basically used the same 3 streets to film, so everything that was an exterior shoot got leaked.  

That is why OUAT rarely left OMG moments in the later seasons. Fan theories and Leaks, Lol.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

I wanna read the book before watching Pacincko or atleast what is neceessary since I am not a big reader and not so much into books. In fact I hate books. I have always been more into games. 

I am searching for how I can get my hands on these books. Any help would be great

Hi- I haven’t posted on here for a while due to illness but wanted to

let Elnin Joery know that the book is available on kindle unlimited in the UK.

or £2.59 to buy.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Lee Min Ho Headlines Apple TV+’s “Pachinko”

66428.jpeg

After Lee Min Ho‘s successful K-drama comeback with Netflix series The King: Eternal Monarch, the Hallyu star is joining hands with another American streaming service. Recently, news broke that he will play the male lead in Pachinko, Apple TV+’s drama adaptation of Korean-American author Min Jin Lee‘s best-selling historical-fiction novel of the same name. The actor will be working closely with the author and Apple TV+ to depict the blood, sweat, and tears of Koreans living in the foreign lands of Japan.

“Pachinko” is internationally recognized for its tale of a Korean family experiencing socially and politically driven racism, stereotypes, and prejudice after immigrating to Japan in the early 1990s. The book was a 2017 finalist for the National Book Award for fiction, and the former US

President Barack Obama even publicly praised it as a “captivating book” last May. His social media post immediately sparked a series of discussions, as many took on his recommendation to check out the novel.

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/lee-min-ho-headlines-apple-tvs-pachinko/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I watched the morning show just the other day and quite enjoyed it. The material seems heavy which is interesting. I think we may even see hot-scenes because things have to be very serious sort of imo. I will take anything to be honest. I have missed seeing him on the screen and it feels like it has been forever 

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Wiggle 2

Hi all, i pray all day for LMH. I really like the story (havent read it but get a glimpse of it from wikipedia). And i think lmh will doing good in this series. I will be patiently waiting for the US media to announce it, if the rumour was true about the nda , MYM and LMH need to follow it carefully. 

i knew 1 story of indonesian actor who has been casted to play in latest Marvel movie, he even already do the shooting, but got fired because he posted something on set long time before the movie release. Which is violating the contract. 

maybe this series also take this root too. They really wanted to keep it confidential, until the production company release the statement. :rubchin:

• Like 6