Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

8 minutes ago, Aleumdaun said:

@1ouise oh no.. He wouldn’t come here? Meaning his character doesn’t have any scenes in NYC. I am heartbroken- all my excuses, I was really working hard on them.

@Nikaa94 Shall we take it as  - if it’s not a no, then may be it is a yes, after all? 

I think we can take it as yes because MYM would have declined the rumors right after the first news

in the latest article, published this morning, it was stated that LMH is the male lead. To me, it is confirmed but I don’t know why MYM is taking a long time to confirm

• Wiggle 3

18 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

Yeah ... I was excited to go to Vancouver, too, but my only reason for going would be LMH and I highly doubt he will travel to Canada.  Only a tiny part of the story takes place in NYC--I'm guessing they're using Vancouver for NYC--and it involves "Solomon."

I do think, though, that the purpose of your visit qualifies as necessary and ESSENTIAL.

:letsgo:

Also, I do get the feeling that they could cast Korean-Americans, Korean-Canadians, Japanese-Americans, etc.--especially for the younger generations.

Agree. This is a big project with ensemble cast so yeah;)

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

15 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Chinese Minoz (China) are not allowed to visit Korea right now. Don't expect many news from them.  :P
And in Taiwan, anyone returned from overseas needs 14 days quarantine. Don't know about HK's quarantine policy. So, I don't think C-Minoz will visit filming sites.

Korean but lives in Japan.

@gtLmh0622, really? I wonder why because as far as I know the South Korean government has opened borders and it is accepting tourism once again. They're just required to quarantine for (14) days upon arrival. I think most countries are requiring this. About HK, starting 18 August 2020, those arriving Hong Kong via the Hong Kong International Airport will be required to proceed to the Temporary Specimen Collection Centre (TSCC) set up in the restricted area of the Airport for collecting their deep throat saliva samples immediately upon arrival. They will need to stay at the TSCC to wait for test results which will be available on the same day before they can proceed with immigration procedures. A completion of the 14-day compulsory quarantine is also required. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 1

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

And today too ends for me I should sleep Good Bye MYM and I hate you :lol:

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Me too.  I'm about to turn off my laptop and watch other dramas.  I hate you too MYM!:onfirex:

same!! MYM literally killed us! :smashes:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, leeminhosny said:

And what is solomon :lol:

@leeminhosny, Solomon in Pachinko novel, is the only son of Mozasu and Yumi coming from a very wealthy family while Solomon in Hebrew bible side, is the King of Israel. He's a fabulously wealthy and wise king of the United Kingdom of Israel who succeeded his father, King David. :blush:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

52 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

Me too.  I'm about to turn off my laptop and watch other dramas.  I hate you too MYM!

Ok Why is suddenly everyone Hating on MYM now lol.

Maybe we should wait for The US PH end for announcement.The rumors did stem from Somewhere right?

Noa-Noah's Ark

Solomon and etc are From Bible.Thanks @1ouiseoui explained better.

Noa's Japanese name was Noubu.I havent read the book but Just a Guess, since the Family settles in Japan, their official name was Japanese ,hence the main Idea behind that was to hide their Korean Roots so writer and Isaks family chose to have Japanese names.

Like Noa/Noubu , Mozasu/Moses etc.

• Like 9
  • Wiggle 2

These names are indeed semitic and biblical. Hebrew! 

This project is a very serious project and I hope that LMH wins Golden Globe and Emmy award for this one. Can you imagine the ceremony alone. These nugu A-actors haven't seen a proper star in the flesh. He will bless them with his mere presence. 

I don't have anything against him playing Hansu the Yakuza cause I don't really care for morality either whether his evil or not cuz it's just acting.

Noa sounds very interesting tho and I think it is going to be him. But either way it is going to be one of the both. 

Solomon could make his debut on the sequel because he exists in different timline

• Like 10
  • Wiggle 2

7 minutes ago, Elnin Joery said:

These names are indeed semitic and biblical. Hebrew! 

This project is a very serious project and I hope that LMH wins Golden Globe and Emmy award for this one. Can you imagine the ceremony alone. These nugu A-actors haven't seen a proper star in the flesh. He will bless them with his mere presence. 

I don't have anything against him playing Hansu the Yakuza cause I don't really care for morality either whether his evil or not cuz it's just acting.

Noa sounds very interesting tho and I think it is going to be him. But either way it is going to be one of the both. 

Solomon could make his debut on the sequel because he exists in different timline

Haha. Honestly couldnt agree more i am western myself and know how these a-actor think. Seeing him in the flesh would be once in a lifetime opportunity and they will talk about it telling their grandkids that one day they saw LMH picking up the award in the flesh. 

For them it would be like seeing Egypt's Pharaoh in the flesh and rare occasion 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Awesome 1

7 minutes ago, Joanna Alfson said:

Haha. Honestly couldnt agree more i am western myself and know how these a-actor think. Seeing him in the flesh would be once in a lifetime opportunity and they will talk about it telling their grandkids that one day they saw LMH picking up the award in the flesh. 

For them it would be like seeing Egypt's Pharaoh in the flesh and rare occasion 

LOL, I was smiling when I read @Elnin Joery's post - checking out what is nugu :D then your post here makes me go LOOOOOL

It's indeed rare yes but I would rather see LMH than that Egypt's Pharaoh :D- you guys are funny! 

• LOL 7

Girls, don't hate MYM. I totally understand why MYM didn't release any statement.

It seems the whole production is top secret. A pledge for keeping secrets is written if actors participate in the auditions. If the actor asked about the character or any contents in the auditions, they asked you to read the book, no script or lines would give you. 

I think that those actors who lost chances after auditions would keep silent that you never know they have participated the auditions.

LMH 100% confirmed and prepared to start filming but he can't release anything.

• Like 9
  • Awesome 3
  • Wiggle 2

7 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Girls, don't hate MYM. I totally understand why MYM didn't release any statement.

It seems the whole production is top secret. A pledge for keeping secrets is written if actors participate in the auditions. If the actor asked about the character or any contents in the auditions, they asked you to read the book, no script or lines would give you. 

I think that those actors who lost chances after auditions would keep silent that you never know they have participated the auditions.

LMH 100% confirmed and prepared to start filming but he can't release anything.

Ok! :smooches3:I will accept my fellow Minoz explanation and take back what I said earlier. I love MYM of course. :approves:

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 2

I wanna read the book before watching Pacincko or atleast what is neceessary since I am not a big reader and not so much into books. In fact I hate books. I have always been more into games. 

I am searching for how I can get my hands on these books. Any help would be great

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 2