Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

That is even better :approves:

I don’t approve many Korean actresses :relieved:

Actually I don't want these actress ( I wrote list) I like Park So Dam but she looks like KGE , she will be like second KGE for me and there aren't so many actress 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Chinese Minoz (China) are not allowed to visit Korea right now. Don't expect many news from them.  :P
And in Taiwan, anyone returned from overseas needs 14 days quarantine. Don't know about HK's quarantine policy. So, I don't think C-Minoz will visit filming sites.

Korean but lives in Japan.

We know how Korean are sensitive about Japan so I don't think Japanese actress

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually I don't want these actress ( I wrote list) I like Park So Dam but she looks like KGE , she will be like second KGE for me and there aren't so many actress 

Since they have Audition for the rest of the cast, we might see a new face

I doubt the writer chooses KGE or PSD just because they are mono lids and they have no options left :joy:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Nikaa94 said:

This project is not confirmed yet by MYM...

we have been celebrating so much :D I hope they quickly release a statement... A lot of Minoz and all over social media Minoz have been talking about this project...

if LMH declined the project, MYM would have declined the offer sooner, right? I assume MYM not responding yet means it’s already confirmed...??

please confirm the news today! Someone call MYM office and ask them about this :joy:

edit: sorry my post wasn’t merged with the previous one :D 

@Nikaa94, your posts will only be merged with the previous one if you post within a short time frame. I see the reason why Soompi deploys this feature again (it used to do this way back then) to prevent people here spamming the thread to pump it up. :blush:

• Love 1

On 10/19/2020 at 12:11 PM, Heretorant said:

Hansu is tied to Yakuza but not Noa. It’s ultimately what Noa hated about himself, that he was the son of Hansu and had Yakuza blood in him. 

I can see how lmh fits into each character but I think Noa will take the show. He has more depths and struggles and his ending is sad but impactful. 

Which role would you like to see him in?

On 10/19/2020 at 12:29 PM, scrawford said:

OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

Nike, Apple TV series has been collecting awards on Emmy and Golden Globes, this looks like a good project for his career, i know we want 24 episode of LMH romancing his FL, but......career wise, this is sound promising. And you are right, Quality will be good.

Im tempted to read it too. Helps me get the feel before watching. Now, looks like we might have to get Apple TV+ my husband will complaint because he wanted Apple TV before but i told him we should get Roku cause it's cheap and i can get VIKI where i can watch more asian Drama and then i had to sign up to VIKI to watch Faith. Now I'm going to tell him to get Apple TV because LMH's drama will be in it, hehehe.

Agree. bravo LMH for taking on such a meaty project. I am excited for him.

Yes, i am glad that this is US produce Show, we don't have to worry about Knetz opinion. BYE KNETZ and other salty English Korean Drama blogs.

Ohhh also bye SBS.

You can get Apple TV on Roku.  I just installed the channel on my ROKU.

Yes, don't have to worry about k-netz and ratings.

Apple TV is creating critically acclaimed dramas and wants to be the outlet for blockbuster movies.  Good vision for the future.

On 10/19/2020 at 2:49 PM, scrawford said:

We have talk about how he will comeback with a good project, but i never would have guess it would be at this scale. Who would have thought of Apple TV+ project? i was just hoping netflix original, but i feel like this is even better.

So excited for him and I hope he will accept and the storytelling would be amazing, epic and heart wrenching. And most important, LMH will have a good time in the process.

Yes, LMH must be lurking at our Soompi and heard that we want him in a Netflix or Hollywood movie or series, critically acclaimed kind of series, good storyline, good director, good high quality production and big budget.  Professional cast.  He is giving us that and more.  Exceeds our expectations.  He gave us Apple TV which is new, exciting, eager to join the big guns and huge budgets.  He is listening to us.  Hope it gets as successful as parasite. Golden Globe nominee.

Now MYM has to confirm it.

On 10/19/2020 at 3:00 PM, Time loop said:

If the filming takes place in Vancouver the leaks would be even much worse then last time. The pedestrian in Vancouver don't strike me as the silent type of pedestrian who will just vanish into thin air but they strike me as crows, noisy and Tik Tok leaky type unless you move the filming location into the country area or the Rockies 

On 10/19/2020 at 3:14 PM, Aleumdaun said:

@willenette @Time loop I really hope he comes to Canada - if he has never been here It be an awesome experience for him and we will be blessed to have him here.:evilelmo:

I am devising all sorts excuses in my mind for me being in Vancouver when they are filming even though I know it is really really not possible. Imagine staying at the same hotel as LMH and having a conversation :heart2beat:I promise not to scream until I log on to Soompi LMH thread when that happens. 

You know the only male character that migrated to America is Solomon and unless LMH's plays Solomon, I doubt he will need to travel to Vancouver. So don't get your hopes up unless they change the storyline.

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 4

I have no idea what character LMH will play. But please make some changes and eliminate some of the characters. People can read the novel on their own and get to know all the characters. The drama should be different. 

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, AgentQuake said:

AHHHH

The Washington/Canada border needs to open up, we gotta get this COVID under control. 

“What is the purpose of your visit to Canada today?”

”Uhhhh....ummmm...uhhhhh...them LMHoes over at Soompi need some up close and personal pics?”

Yeah ... I was excited to go to Vancouver, too, but my only reason for going would be LMH and I highly doubt he will travel to Canada.  Only a tiny part of the story takes place in NYC--I'm guessing they're using Vancouver for NYC--and it involves "Solomon."

I do think, though, that the purpose of your visit qualifies as necessary and ESSENTIAL.

:letsgo:

Also, I do get the feeling that they could cast Korean-Americans, Korean-Canadians, Japanese-Americans, etc.--especially for the younger generations.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Wiggle 1

1 minute ago, 1ouise said:

Yeah ... I was excited to go to Vancouver, too, but my only reason for going would be LMH and I highly doubt he will travel to Canada.  Only a tiny part of the story takes place in NYC--I'm guessing they're using Vancouver for NYC--and it involves "Solomon."

I do think, though, that the purpose of your visit qualifies as necessary and ESSENTIAL.

:letsgo:

Also, I do get the feeling that they could cast Korean-Americans, Korean-Canadians, Japanese-Americans, etc.--especially for the younger generations.

are we going to see the younger generation in the drama too? But this drama is only 8 episodes :o

Just now, leeminhosny said:

And what is solomon :lol:

Sounds like an Arabic name :joy:

• LOL 1

1 minute ago, leeminhosny said:

I don't think so ,they should take just a part from book , my opinion

I really hope so.. because if not, then how may episodes can we see LMH? 

They have to make some good changes :approves:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, 1ouise said:

@1ouise oh no.. He wouldn’t come here? Meaning his character doesn’t have any scenes in NYC. I am heartbroken- all my excuses, I was really working hard on them.

@Nikaa94 Shall we take it as  - if it’s not a no, then may be it is a yes, after all? 

• Sad 1
  • Wiggle 2