Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I watched Park So Dam but everyone say this is woman story so I think powerful image :lol: Park So Dam is tiny actress as physical, so I can't match them :lol:

Ah well i have not read the novel yet nor knows the FL description:sweatingbullets:. It might be someone we did not expect lol

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 1

2 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Are you forgetting my previous post about the Weibo post ? He will start filming next Monday.

Looks like the FL has not been decided yet, but LMH will be ML.

https://weibo.com/7391324928/Jqb6bpZD8?type=comment#_rnd1603244671962

no, I didn’t forget your post :approves:

Oppa will start filming next Monday...:getmygrooveon:

I don’t care about the FL, yes LMH will be the main lead :relieved:

• Like 6

Lee Min-ho, No. 1 actor who looks good in any uniform

Ek0SqMxVkAEj2zR?format=jpg&name=medium

Actor Lee Min-ho was ranked No. 1 among netizens poll, "Uniforms, priests' clothes, school uniforms, and even athletic look?! Who looks cool no matter what they wear?".

The result of a vote run by community portal site DC Inside (CEO Kim Yoo-sik) and search company Mycelebs showed that Lee Min-ho topped the list. The vote took place for a total of seven days from the 11th to the 17th.

Lee Min-ho took the first place with 26633 votes (42%).

Meanwhile, Lee Min-ho appeared in the SBS drama 'The King: Eternal Monarch', which ended in June.

http://www.theceluv.com/article.php?aid=1603241720347795005

13 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I just posted my first post in our new thread ... Hope we can keep it.

Thanks, @Nikaa94! It feels odd without any confirmation yet :lol: 

• Like 7
  • Love 1

AHHHH

The Washington/Canada border needs to open up, we gotta get this COVID under control. 

“What is the purpose of your visit to Canada today?”

”Uhhhh....ummmm...uhhhhh...them LMHoes over at Soompi need some up close and personal pics?”

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

19 minutes ago, Hohoho said:

Ah well i have not read the novel yet nor knows the FL description:sweatingbullets:. It might be someone we did not expect lol

I don't know too:lol: they don't match just we even look book cover :lol: But there aren't so many monolid actress really I don't know who will be

• LOL 1

Just now, gtLmh0622 said:

Is there any possibility the FL will be a Japanese actress ?

I have no idea which young Korean actress can hold the role.

yes, because in the article it was mentioned that cast will be chosen from Asian countries. So I think it is very possible. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, syntyche said:

auditions are held with ironclad security, then so is the production. We may have to wait for quite some time until the confirmation. On the other hand, the secrecy and confidentiality pledge gives a sense that LMH did already accept the role, but is held from disclosing until given the go signal

Ahh it make sense... I wonder how different US drama casting procedure than Korean tho??

• Like 4
  • Wiggle 4

I'm here! (don't start cheering everyone!) lol

I have to say that it really bugs me that MYM hasn't issued a statement that LMH received an offer for a role in Pachinko.  

I'm still back reading, but what's this about a monolid actress?  Why would she have to be a monolid?  

:2540_meh:

• Like 1
  • Wiggle 3

2 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I'm still back reading, but what's this about a monolid actress?  Why would she have to be a monolid?  

I think they want natural beauty 

6 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

Is there any possibility the FL will be a Japanese actress ?

I have no idea which young Korean actress can hold the role.

Is main character Japanese in book?

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

7 minutes ago, CarolynH said:

I'm here! (don't start cheering everyone!) lol

I have to say that it really bugs me that MYM hasn't issued a statement that LMH received an offer for a role in Pachinko.  

Hi! :waves:

in a NEW article released this Morning (Korea time), it was mentioned that mono eyelid actress is preferred for the female role.

and yes I also hope for official confirmation from MYM but apparently due to security reasons LMH might have to wait .. I don’t know  :( 

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

It seem like we can just hear news from Chinese Miinoz:lol: Fighting them 

Chinese Minoz (China) are not allowed to visit Korea right now. Don't expect many news from them.  :P
And in Taiwan, anyone returned from overseas needs 14 days quarantine. Don't know about HK's quarantine policy. So, I don't think C-Minoz will visit filming sites.

4 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Is main character Japanese in book?

Korean but lives in Japan.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1