Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

Just now, leeminhosny said:

MYM is so slow everytime:unamused:

haha 

we should keep pushing them to become faster in doing tasks :joy:

I know the production company might have asked LMH to not say anything about his character but at least they can confirm the news with no additional information 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

I don’t care about other casting news...

if LMH has promised to not leak casting news of others, it is totally fine. But I just want him to confirm his own casting, isn’t that possible??

I think he will not announce it until the official announcement from the production company.

The role of TKEM was announced by Studio Dragon, not himself or MYM. 

But American dramas are so secret even they start filming ?

• Like 7
  • Shocked 1

1 minute ago, gtLmh0622 said:

I think he will not announce it until the official announcement from the production company.

The role of TKEM was announced by Studio Dragon, not himself or MYM. 

But American dramas are so secret even they start filming ?

Omg, really??

that would be a literal slow death for Minoz :wut:

But agencies usually release a statement like “It is true that actor X has receive this offer and is considering positively..” 

it’s going to take forever to get news from American production companies...

Just now, leeminhosny said:

But there are a few mono eyes actress I think we can predict easly

Who??

i don’t know lol

3 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg, really??

that would be a literal slow death for Minoz 

But agencies usually release a statement like “It is true that actor X has receive this offer and is considering positively..” 

it’s going to take forever to get news from American production companies...

But you know LMH is so low key that he never released any article about these rumors (kinda media play). Everytime his works were officially announced by production company directly. 

Maybe this is why there are not so many articles this time, MYM made the articles not released ?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Park Bo Young I am surprised is she monolid My Boyong I didn't notice it, because she is so beautiful :lol: but she already cast in a movie and I found Esom

I Googled Esom, don’t know her and never watched any of her projects before 

5 minutes ago, gtLmh0622 said:

But you know LMH is so low key that he never released any article about these rumors (kinda media play). Everytime his works were officially announced by production company directly. 

Maybe this is why there are not so many articles this time, MYM made the articles not released ?

there aren’t many articles because the news is not confirmed and no confirmation from either LMH and production company. I guess we have to wait till the production company announces the news. It would be nice to hear from MYM too. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think same, LMH started Legend shooting and everyone said it is CF but then we watched in EP 1

if only Minoz saw LMH filming and took some pics from the filming site :sweatingbullets:

LMH’s style of doing projects is so unique and different :glasses: but we are dying to know more about his project. It seems to be secret now

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Nikaa94 said:

if only Minoz saw LMH filming and took some pics from the filming site :sweatingbullets:

LMH’s style of doing projects is so unique and different :glasses: but we are dying to know more about his project. It seems to be secret now

I think (I understand correctly ) Kminoz don't like LMH's stylist Did you see anything about this on DC?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

I think (I understand correctly ) Kminoz don't like LMH's stylist Did you see anything about this on DC?

Omg, really?? Why don’t they like her? 

no, I haven’t seen anything on DC, have you?

• Like 1

If production company will confirm it we shouldn't wait MYM on Naver because I don't know production company and I don't know how foreign media and companies work, I don't care foreign media until now :lol: I am never a fan of a American actor. My head and eyes hurt because I am looking to Naver for hours .

4 minutes ago, Nikaa94 said:

Omg, really?? Why don’t they like her? 

no, I haven’t seen anything on DC, have you?

I saw a post a few days ago, they criticise her, Lazada suit, King suit etc. and there are so many comments. Everyone complain they say MYM should change her.

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

If production company will confirm it we shouldn't wait MYM on Naver because I don't know production company and I don't know how foreign media and companies work, I don't care foreign media until now :lol: I am never a fan of a American actor. My head and eyes hurt because I am looking to Naver for hours .

I saw a post a few days ago, they criticise her, Lazada suit, King suit etc. and there are so many comments. Everyone complain they say MYM should change her.

but I like  LMH’s Lazada clothing and Lee Gon’s style is good. 

they may know better than us :D but how do we tell MYM? Lol

so do you remember their comments? Are they fashion experts? :D 

• Like 1

Just now, Nikaa94 said:

but I like  LMH’s Lazada clothing and Lee Gon’s style is good. 

they may know better than us :D but how do we tell MYM? Lol

so do you remember their comments? Are they fashion experts? :D 

I am surprised Bceuase I like so much King suits but I remember some were same suits with Goblin so haters ciriticse him during TKEM maybe so Minoz angry her , but generally they complain so much 

• Like 4