Lee Min Ho ♥ 이민호 ♥ ィミンホ ♥ 李敏鎬 Upcoming Drama 2024: Ask the Stars; Pachinko Season 2; Upcoming movie 2025: Omniscient Reader's Viewpoint

CarolynH

3 hours ago, Aleumdaun said:

What a news to wake up to & I can’t believe I slept through all the fun. I had to back read 5 pages.

And he may come to Canada. 

@Nikaa94, COVID-19 cases are there but we have mostly got it under control. And Vancouver is BEAUTIFUL. I am in another Providence and we still have 14 days quarantine period here, so I am not sure if I can be at the airport to welcome him.. Oh I cannot contain my excitement.. still waiting for confirmation.

@Aleumdaun, I very much agree with you. Great way to explore Downtown Vancouver. I wonder if LMH ever gone to that place. (Canada) - Hopefully, if he plans to visit soon he will have a "Stay Vacation" and enjoy the city! When I was there I had so much fun exploring around. :blush:

19 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Actually I couldn't understand exactly Is this Amerikan or Korean drama? Story is Korean but Apple ?

@leeminhosny, I don't think this is a K-drama. AppleTV+ is not available in South Korea & as of now, it is not sure if the drama will be streamed in any other platform. :confused:

27 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Just thought I would chime in as I am from Canada lol. Vancouver is doing a lot better in terms of covid compared to the other provinces here. There are still a lot of filming happening in Vancouver right now - even though the last I heard they have been casting more Canadian actors on projects since people don't need to quarantine for 14 days etc :) 

Regardless this sounds like an interesting project for LMH :)

@ElectricHearts, hi my dear - so NICE seeing you on this thread. :blush:

• Like 7
  • Love 1

4 minutes ago, noor ul ain said:

Guess I am the only one who get to know about his new project almost 2 hours ago :neutral:

But anyway I am so happy.Hope Lee min ho's character to be most powerful and best of all novel characters.:)

Hi @noor ul ain you were in the AAA voting earlier, maybe that's why. 

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Elnin Joery said:

You are the only person who knows the source material even tho if it's little. It seems like at @Heretorant is also familiar with this 

I read the book. It’s long and full of the family’s travails in Japan. I wasn’t aware until I read it how harsh the discrimination is there against Koreans. Even later generations were/are (?) discriminated against. One of the sons becomes very wealthy as the owner of a string of Pachinko parlors. Another son “passes” for Japanese and commits a shocking act when it looks like he’ll be exposed as Korean. It’s a very tough story. Bravo to LMH for taking it on!

• Like 6
  • Shocked 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

If Apple is not available in South Korea so of course they should think other ways for Korea , what can it? Can't it be like Netflix+ TV or maybe they will air on other platform . So Is Apple available other Asia countries? I don't know anything about Apple dramas .

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 1

6 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

If Apple is not available in South Korea so of course they should think other ways for Korea , what can it? Can't it be like Netflix+ TV or maybe they will air on other platform . So Is Apple available other Asia countries? I don't know anything about Apple dramas .

I think if it's not available than only Netflix is best option for them???

• Like 2
  • Wiggle 1

8 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

Apple TV streaming site Apple+ is mostly available in Iphone/Apple Platforms. 

I found the list of countries here - https://www.finder.com.au/list-countries-apple-tv-plus

This may have been updated post 2019 though.

Netflix and Apple+ are rivals and Apple+ at the moment has the exclusive rights for Pachinko. There shows as far as I know are not available on shared platforms, this project can as well be International not National How and If Available Globally has to be seen in future. Else VPN rules.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Wiggle 1

10 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

AppleTv is not available in South Korea and I don't think SK is the main targetted market here. AppleTv is available in 107 countries and in most important markets such as Latin America, North America, South East-Asia, Middle East, Subcontinent and Europe are available. The only two major markets that it's not available in is South Korea and Turkey 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

All the ways to watch Apple TV+ ...

https://support.apple.com/guide/tvplus/welcome/web

If you don’t have an Apple device ...

Go to tv.apple.com to subscribe to and watch Apple TV+ in a web browser.

Apple TV+ requires a subscription. Not all features and content are available in all countries or regions, or on all streaming devices.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Wis dom said:

AppleTv is not available in South Korea and I don't think SK is the main targetted market here. AppleTv is available in 107 countries and in most important LMH markets such as Latin America, North America, South East-Asia, Middle East, Subcontinent and Europe. The only two other good LMH markets that it's not available in is South Korea and Turkey 

hahahah it is okey we have watched every Kdrama illagal for years :lol: So Korea should learn illagal watch for LMH this time maybe they can understand us:lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

10 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

It is available in my country (Indonesia) through all types of Apple devices, also Samsung and LG Smart TV. I haven't signed up as subscriber since I already subscribed to Netflix and Amazon Prime in my Smart TV.

Madmad Min had shared also the list of countries above, South Korea is not listed, so I am guessing this Pachinko project is not targeting Korean market, they are targeting US market and other countries that Apple TV serves.

• Like 7

5 minutes ago, leeminhosny said:

hahahah it is okey we have watched every Kdrama illagal for years :lol: So Korea should learn illagal watch for LMH this time maybe they can understand us:lol:

There are very good pirating web platforms in SK and the funny thing is they even pirate kdramas inside SK especially TvN dramas on cable tv:lol: They know the drill and how to pirate

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

Anyway I am so happy for LMH's career I hope everyone will cry so much.So they can't forget his acting hahaha:lol:

[url=https://hizliresim.com/gIMHcz][img]https://i.hizliresim.com/gIMHcz.gif[/img][/url]

5 minutes ago, JoannaID said:

It is available in my country (Indonesia) through all types of Apple devices, also Samsung and LG Smart TV. I haven't signed up as subscriber since I already subscribed to Netflix and Amazon Prime in my Smart TV.

Madmad Min had shared also the list of countries above, South Korea is not listed, so I am guessing this Pachinko project is not targeting Korean market, they are targeting US market and other countries that Apple TV serves.

Hahahaha we needn't worry about "Kmedia what said , knetz said etc." and about rating :loolz:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

I will feel such an idiot for admitting to this but what the hell. I have been pirating Kdramas so much that honestly until you guys mentioned pirating I thought I was watching Kdramas legal then I thought for myself oh wait I have been pirating my whole life.. The only dramas I didn't pirate was TKEM and IONTBO recently everything else I watched I pirated? 

It is One of these moments when you realize that you are a life long pirate but you didn't know it yourself until now.

6d78ec0c8c8eaf31.png

• Like 2
  • LOL 6